It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem rep rips Pelosi for undermining Trump impeachment push

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Now we have Democrats gouging each others eyes out over the "Impeach Trump" agenda !!

One Democrat in particular from the House is cutting deep into Nancy Pelosi for saying cool it on the impeachment thing.

U.S. Congressman Al Green wants impeachment or else it seems.

Nancy says you can't impeach Trump for just being a jerk !!

SHE says just go with issues and vote !!

Great when they cut each other to shreds right before an important election 😎🎁

Well at least both agree on raising taxes on you !! 😃

Dem rep rips Pelosi for undermining Trump impeachment push

A Democratic lawmaker who has tirelessly campaigned for President Trump's impeachment blasted House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Monday for undermining his effort.

Pelosi, in an interview with The Dallas Morning News, had said she wishes Democrats like Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, would not make impeaching Trump a rallying cry.

"We have elections," she said. "Go vote if it's a policy thing and a behavior thing. I don't know if you can get impeached for being a jerk, but if we did, this guy would be long gone. But that's not unifying."

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well Al Green better be careful. You know how those Dems are. She's libel to put him back on the plantation for back talking.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You know this party has gone off the rails when Nancy Pelosi becomes the voice of reason. Seriously...what does this party stand for other than identity politics and undermining the economy with higher taxes?

They’ve got nothing as usual.

edit on 2018/5/15 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

My real hope is that regardless of what happens to Trump, I hope and hope against all hope that the next Democrat voted into the White Hut is immediately hit with demands for impeachment!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Well Al Green better be careful. You know how those Dems are. She's libel to put him back on the plantation for back talking.

Ole Nancy will have him "whipped" into shape in no time...Emphasis on the whipping....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You know this party has gone off the rails when Nancy Pelosi becomes the voice of reason. Seriously...what does this party stand for other than identity politics and undermining the economy with higher taxes?

They’ve got nothing as usual.

I'm loving it: the Democratic leadership has gone so far to the left that Nancy Pelosi is being criticized as too conservative. It's completely lost on them that the Democrats who won in Pennsylvania and elsewhere worked to portray themselves as conservatives who are against gun control and don't care about trying to impeach Trump.

Look at how they tore Kanye West apart when he wandered out of the cotton fields. How dare a black man start to think for himself!
edit on 15-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

My real hope is that regardless of what happens to Trump, I hope and hope against all hope that the next Democrat voted into the White Hut is immediately hit with demands for impeachment!

And non-stop investigations. Keep them so busy with trivial banter that they become totally ineffective at being president.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Precisely! Going forward, no one should get a free pass.

new topics

top topics

join