It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approaching the idea of the Anunnaki with "reason"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have enjoyed reading your presentation OP. The subject of the Annunake is a broad one, and so I thank you, because I had walked away from the topic for quite a while. It is curious how easy is to walk away from a subject when one wants to, right?
Back to the grindstone.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
White people are Annalnaki, Lord Wilcox told you this year's ago. It's the only thing he's [accidentally] right about.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting post OP. Certainly some food for thought. Some of it is reminiscent of Sleeper's posts on certain things, I take it you've read his offerings from years gone by?

originally posted by: flice
Current State

Earthlings have evolved exponentially over the course of the last 2.000 years. If you compare us to the rest of the beings on Earth, we have in my opinion gone way past full throttle.
Seeing how other species have evolved over the course of millions of years, yet we achieve something pretty amazing in the short span of 100.000 years and even more so the last 2-300 years.

I see lots of references to human evolution and progression. Some people marvel at how smart we are.

Have we evolved that much really?

In my eyes, we're only slightly above the animals. We still are driven by hunger, by a need to fornicate/procreate, and by our bases desires. We're still capable of extremely cruelty. We still wage wars. We are still a race of beings who make a lot of decisions which are influenced by (if not fully based on) emotional responses, like animals (fear/love/etc) rather than purely logical reasons.

We have lots of technology, but again - primates can use tools, all we're doing is using more advanced tools. And as we use these, exponential growth will lead to rapid advancements with the next set of tools. It doesn't necessarily mean there's outside influence.

I think a true evolutionary leap would be us transcending beyond our base physical desires and moving to a stage where pure information and questioning the reality around us is all that matters. I've a feeling the singularity (when and if it happens) will be the catalyst for that.
edit on 18-5-2018 by elgaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join