It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diagnosing Trump in Effigy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Believe it or not, this proves that we can all apply for, and be immediately granted without review, mental health qualifications then proceed to prove why Mad Max, Pelosttheplot, Hillikileaks, Joy Reid/Boher, The Madcow and others are rapid spastics who should be committed, forever.

Also, same with anyone who detracts from Trump - also spastics.

See how that works? I have all their twitter feeds as proof.

Imagine what the rest of us would be diagnosed with - I'd likely be classified as a chronic psychotic alcoholic if they we're to take a look at myATS.

LOL - The rapid hysteria, coupled with frothing spittle, by libtards to GET TRUMP is actually a little bonus for the average Joes of the world, who can see Trumps proactive value on the international and domestic stages and then take great pleasure in watching said tards embarrass themselves even further, nailing the coffin of them NEVER being re-elected again.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bam the truth!!! Talked to my brother about his son, my nephew about taking adderal at age 7 it’s nearly identical to methamphetamines. He was addicted to rage gaming and outbursts now he does mma and football at age 9 those professionals know how to professionally ruin a life that’s for sure I remember being on anti depressants for something or other and watching the movie Garden State. Threw the bottle in the toilet and realized I just wasted 2 years of my precious life being numb and emotionless when I’m a a happy person!
edit on 15-5-2018 by CrazyK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

While I definitely agree that diagnosing Trump without an examination is not a good idea, I also think that those scientists were probably biased. However - it seems to me like the White House physician is biased as well, and as far as I know, not trained in psychiatry.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Disgusting! Both that, and damning to their profession as a whole. That these so called 'professionals' are so blinded by their propaganda driven anti-Trump zeal so as to make such a stand is telling indeed.

It would be interesting though if we could administer some kind of 'truth serum' to these same quasi-professionals and then ask them to use the same criteria to "diagnose" the likes of Obama, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy and Eisenhower. Obama, Clinton, Nixon and Kennedy would be of particular interest.

My strong suspicion is they would reach the same or worse conclusions about those individuals.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I believe this is the same physician whom Trump nominated to run the VA regardless of his lack of experience with such a thing and his active military status, which also makes him unqualified to run the VA (it can't be run by someone with active military status).

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I believe this is the same physician whom Trump nominated to run the VA regardless of his lack of experience with such a thing and his active military status, which also makes him unqualified to run the VA (it can't be run by someone with active military status).

It was the same physician who was appointed to Physician to the President by President Barak Obama in 2013.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So why haven't we burned this Deus Odium yet with the Object or Scorn so many have attributed to this Effigy and all that is truly Unholy!

We wouldn't want him to cause/ murder in an inter related fashion now would we!>?

Seems like you couldn't almost intentionally even help that with the agenda driven factions steering the pentagon. Where certain political opposition in question is there big money to be lost? Trump and Administration with General Agenda Navigation from Corporate and Banking World Scams can be tracked?

Let's run some sophisticated algo-rhythms and go figure over a hot cup o' latte chihauhau!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is partisan stupidity as always from the left

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ah the nakedness of the pseudoscience of psychiatry laid bare for all to see

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

You're partly right. Alchemy at least had sound scientific basis and was the forerunner of chemistry

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Believe it or not, this proves that we can all apply for, and be immediately granted without review, mental health qualifications then proceed to prove why Mad Max, Pelosttheplot, Hillikileaks, Joy Reid/Boher, The Madcow and others are rapid spastics who should be committed, forever.

Excellent point! You hit the nail squarely on the head!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

While I definitely agree that diagnosing Trump without an examination is not a good idea, I also think that those scientists were probably biased. However - it seems to me like the White House physician is biased as well, and as far as I know, not trained in psychiatry.

True.

But the White House Physician certainly has some training in Psych issues and he would have spotted the fact that something was wrong.

Instead, he got a clean bill of health - both physically and mentally.

Absent any other *qualified* opinion, I'd say his diagnosis carries the day, wouldn't you?

edit on 5/18/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It was the same physician who was appointed to Physician to the President by President Barak Obama in 2013.

He shoots, he scores!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
What happened wuz 26,000 cases of Flaming TDS with Acute MSM Hysteria. There's your diagnosis.

Boom. Nails it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join