It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh! Doesn't Look Like Mueller is Done with Crony Cohen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Does it even matter? This is the state of ATS. Nobody is even addressing the OP. It's just a bunch of irrelevant crap and personal attacks against me for having the audacity to post a thread about a Trump associate — not even Trump himself — on ATS.

Such is the norm on ATS these days.

The so-called enlightened have become the brainwashed and attack anything that does not fit in to their little box of a world view.

If you can't beat them.....join them.

Do you have a problem with some taking a page out of the Left play book and applying it to your posts? I'm merely single line replying to random crap like everyone else....

It's a blast!! thanks for teaching me!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why is Mueller in trouble?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

If you can't beat them.....join them.

Sure, if you are lazy and lack principle.

Do you have a problem with some taking a page out of the Left play book and applying it to your posts?

No. I do not have a problem with people such as yourself projecting your logical fallacies on to others, in order to distract from your lack of an intelligent argument.

It makes it much easier and validates exactly what I said.

It's a blast!! thanks for teaching me!

Considering that you just used the "I know you are but what am I" approach, I'd be willing to say you learned that in grade school.

Oh well. Some people never grow up.

Poor kids these days.
edit on 15-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because he is over his skies...Extended to far.....His alligator mouth is writing checks his hummingbird ass can't back up.

Over your head...something you know nothing about. When ATS is laughing at a joke you don't get....then you are the joke.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't even even own a water gun you silly fool.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Best way to teach a dog is acknowledge when they do something right. Sorry Introvert, I'm not going to say "good Doggie" for every piece of garbage you drag up to the porch. And these days little doggie all you do is drag up crap.

I'll pet you and acknowledge when you're good, until then shut up and go lay down, bad dog!!

edit on 15-5-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You might try a real answer.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Did you read the Hill article I posted?

Be honest, Silly...God is watching.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You might try a real question.....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did you read the Hill article I posted?

Be honest, Silly...God is watching.

I believe Silly is not capable of reading....Just going by her past posts and lack of knowledge...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Is she?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok I'm out ...the sweathog is back.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: introvert

Best way to teach a dog is acknowledge when they do something right. Sorry Introvert, I'm not going to say "good Doggie" for every piece of garbage you drag up to the porch. And these days little doggie all you do is drag up crap.

I'll pet you and acknowledge when you're good, until then shut up and go lay down, bad dog!!

Ahh. I see what you're doing now.

Pigeon on a chessboard, huh?

Man, ATS has really gone to #.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well I'm glad that after nearly two years of me talking about Deripaska, all of a sudden Trump supporters are dying to talk about Deripaska.

I'm not sold on the idea that "Mueller is in big trouble" re Deripaska. Also, your linked breakdown has some issues. Such as:

11. We KNOW at a later time Deripaska gave mccain the Steele dossier. He must have agreed to help McCabe.

McCain got the dossier from David Kramer who got it from Steele in London. (look it up)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Does it even matter? This is the state of ATS. Nobody is even addressing the OP. It's just a bunch of irrelevant crap and personal attacks against me for having the audacity to post a thread about a Trump associate — not even Trump himself — on ATS.

Thank you for your posts.

I learn the most from debates. An exchange of ideas from different points of view.

It's hard to find that anymore. I scroll through threads looking for the "Logic Reflection" - - so rare these days.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: RickinVa

Maybe ante means that Cohen is a crony to some other evil bastard?

This thread isnt about Trump

/sarcasm

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My best guess at this point is that it looks like they are going after Cohen for some sort of fianacial crime

Which btw, if he is guilty, so be it

But again, it is worrisome that on face value this appears to have very little to do with Russians interfering with the election

But like you said, there could be much more to this that is not public

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

My best guess at this point is that it looks like they are going after Cohen for some sort of fianacial crime

I don't want to speculate too much as to what that crime might be but I'm glad that we can agree about the basics of what this looks like from the bare facts as we know them.

Even if Cohen isn't the target, unless there's something we're completely oblivious too, I can't imagine Cohen not being a witness in any prosecution involving anything with Artemenko.

I guess will know more in the near term if the Mueller team gets their indictment and it's not sealed.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Michael Avanati has a video recording that shows Cohen with Artemenko in trump tower in December during the transition.
Later the vid showed Cohen and Flynn together in the lobby.

He introduced this new information last night on Lawrence ODonnells Last Word on MSNBC. The best news agency ever.
Will be interesting to see how the Whitehouse spins this.

This turns out to be incorrect. It was another guy last name started with A.
A Qatari fellow.

I'm going to need to start keeping a list of characters. Country of origin etc.
edit on 5152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Getting "Names" right has been a problem hasn't it.

😃🎁🦈

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join