It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh! Doesn't Look Like Mueller is Done with Crony Cohen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Don't.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How sure are you Artemenko is not spilling the beans on Poroshenko and his ties to Clinton?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

If Mueller is planning on circling back around to Cohen, why would he issue the referral of what was found?

Seems like Mueller has some new Russian problems of his own:

Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch

thehill.com...
edit on 15-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Holy Smokes

Deripaska also appears to be one of the first Russians the FBI asked for help when it began investigating the now-infamous Fusion GPS “Steele Dossier.” Waldman, his American lawyer until the sanctions hit, gave me a detailed account, some of which U.S. officials confirm separately. Two months before Trump was elected president, Deripaska was in New York as part of Russia’s United Nations delegation when three FBI agents awakened him in his home; at least one agent had worked with Deripaska on the aborted effort to rescue Levinson. During an hour-long visit, the agents posited a theory that Trump’s campaign was secretly colluding with Russia to hijack the U.S. election. “Deripaska laughed but realized, despite the joviality, that they were serious,” the lawyer said. “So he told them in his informed opinion the idea they were proposing was false. ‘You are trying to create something out of nothing,’ he told them.”

Who DIDN'T they try to get to verify the dung filled dossier?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Holy Smokes

Deripaska also appears to be one of the first Russians the FBI asked for help when it began investigating the now-infamous Fusion GPS “Steele Dossier.” Waldman, his American lawyer until the sanctions hit, gave me a detailed account, some of which U.S. officials confirm separately. Two months before Trump was elected president, Deripaska was in New York as part of Russia’s United Nations delegation when three FBI agents awakened him in his home; at least one agent had worked with Deripaska on the aborted effort to rescue Levinson. During an hour-long visit, the agents posited a theory that Trump’s campaign was secretly colluding with Russia to hijack the U.S. election. “Deripaska laughed but realized, despite the joviality, that they were serious,” the lawyer said. “So he told them in his informed opinion the idea they were proposing was false. ‘You are trying to create something out of nothing,’ he told them.”

YUP.
This broke last night.
Expect it to get major traction.
Mueller is in big trouble.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Re: Mueller and his new Russian problem:

For those interested...HERE is a good unrolled thread explaining:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Mueller and his new Russian problem:

For those interested...HERE is a good unrolled thread explaining:
threadreaderapp.com...

But... but...but Mueller is taking down the dictator Trump who has offended so many people and worked directly with Putin to usurp our "democracy".

This can not be true, I am going back to the world where Hilldog won and Globalism is saving the world!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

YUP. This broke last night. Expect it to get major traction. Mueller is in big trouble.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nice but how does that app!y here?

The case wasn't passed on to the state.
The case was passed to the FBI in NY. THAT'S STILL FEDS.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Anything to say about anything that's actually in the OP? Is there anything that I actually said that you care to argue with?

Yeah, none of that has anything to do with Russian Collusion, the only mandate Mueller has.

Woa, check out this hot take from someone commenting on an OP they clearly haven't even read....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It’s early so maybe I am just tired

But I don’t see what the alleged crime is here

This meeting was after the election

Is it some sort of Logan act violation because Cohen is not allowed to deal with foreign people himself?

Even if Cohen was pai and did receive dirt in the Ukraine president, is that a crime? It seems Americans receive money from foreigners all of the time and get dirt all of the time

Your guess is as good as mine but I think we can rule out a Logan Act violation for the obvious reasons (nobody gets prosecuted for Logan Act violations).

As I said to J&C, I'm just looking at the information that we know. When you look at the bare facts, what does it suggest to you?

Meanwhile, this does seem to be proof (unless there is more to it) that mueller is going well beyond investigating Russian interference in the election

Maybe, maybe not. This could go back Sater's emails to Cohen. The emails I'm referring to include this from a Nov 3, 2015 email:

"Michael I arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putins private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin. I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without stupidity or greed getting in the way. I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this"

That's some pretty next level bragging. Then in January of 2016, Sater convinced Cohen to email Putin's spokesman, Dmitri Peskov, for help getting the Moscow Trump Tower deal going again.

On the other hand, Sater has since said he was basically just talking # and Cohen didn't even have Peskov's personal email and instead sent his email to his office's public email address for general inquiries. Sater has his shady connections but I don't think they go up to Putin or his inner circle.

Though you never know. The money behind Bayrock is from Tevfik Arif and Tamir Sapir. That's a rabbit hole in of itself and both reportedly tight with Chabad rabbi Berel Lazar (aka "Putin's Rabbi").

Anyway, it's easy to get going off on tangents (and down rabbit holes) with Sater but anything beyond the facts I've outlined would be pure speculation.

To reiterate my earlier question: given just the bare facts here (and what we know for context), what does it look like to you?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

How sure are you Artemenko is not spilling the beans on Poroshenko and his ties to Clinton?

Not at all? But then again, I have no reason to believe that he is either. (or that there are beans to be spilled re Clinton and Poroshenko)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Triggered For SURE.........LOL

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You really believe they do?? If the "goods" as you say were so good where are the charges. Hell if there were ANY good at all they would be leaked but we don't even see that..

So what are these "goods" you speak of?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Does it even matter? This is the state of ATS. Nobody is even addressing the OP. It's just a bunch of irrelevant crap and personal attacks against me for having the audacity to post a thread about a Trump associate — not even Trump himself — on ATS.

Such is the norm on ATS these days.

The so-called enlightened have become the brainwashed and attack anything that does not fit in to their little box of a world view.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ha ha.
Again
You must be some kind comedian.

HAHAHA

the only joke here is you and your ramblings?

Nothing about the country being made into a banana republic is funny....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Weak

Weaker....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If what Michael Avanati was bringing to the MSM was so ground breaking why didn't he present it to the court??

I can tell you why....Because it has no value...Similar to your posts with replies to just people that show no context of what you're replying to. I think you just like to spam....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: 1337Kph

Don't.

Do

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Holy Smokes

YUP.
This broke last night.
Expect it to get major traction.
Mueller is in big trouble.

For such a smart man how does he make such terrible decisions??

Mueller is in WAY over his head...I can't wait for this to blow up in his face!

edit on 15-5-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join