It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh! Doesn't Look Like Mueller is Done with Crony Cohen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If Mueller is planning on circling back around to Cohen, why would he issue the referral of what was found?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I wasn't bashing you by any means, it is just that your posts are like watching CNN.

People are burnt out.... when the investigation finishes, then there will be something to talk about.

Up to that point, it is all speculation and innuendo.

I, for one, will glad when this is all over. Just let the chips fall where they may.

If Trump goes down, so be it....it is no skin off my back...I could actually care less...although a President Pence would be hugely entertaining.

edit on R522018-05-15T01:52:57-05:00k525Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If Mueller is planning on circling back around to Cohen, why would he issue the referral of what was found?

I don't know. I'm just looking at the facts here:

1. Artemenko has agreed to come and give testimony in front of a grand jury.

2. Grand jury testimony is for obtaining indictments.

3. The only significant thing that Artemenko appears to be involved in was this "peace plan" proposal.

4. There were only four people plus this mutual acquaintance who are known to have been involved at all.

5. Flynn is cooperating and Artemenko is testifying.

Unless there's something else that Artemenko would have knowledge of, doesn't it seem to you to point to the Mueller team trying to get an indictment related to the "peace plan" affair?

Sater could be the target. I wonder if somebody paid Sater (or even Cohen) for their roles? The only other possibility based on what we know that occurs to me is that there was somebody behind Artemenko that they were trying to get to. From what I read, there was a lot of skepticism that Artemenko actually produced the plan himself. Then there's the kompromat on the Poroshenko.

Oh, and let's discuss a few things about Sater. (More I posted about Sater here)

1. Sater flipped and cooperated with the FBI as I mentioned previously. Do you know who flipped him way back then? It was none other than Andrew Weissmann who signed his plea deal in 1998.

2. He's also reportedly flipped on Viktor Khrapunov, a former Kazakh minister for whom Sater helped invest millions in US real estate. That's a case BTW that is being prosecuted by the USAO-SDNY. It's also a very big deal because we're talking billions in fraud.

3. There are also rumors that Sater, who perhaps surprisingly hasn't come up in any of the Mueller investigation-related developments, is cooperating with the Mueller investigation.

Which is why I said this when Cohen was raided (with a warrant obtained by the USAO-SDNY):

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IAMTAT

More likely, it has something to do with whatever Felix Sater has been telling Mueller's team.

Sater and Cohen are lifelong friends but Sater is a rat. I dunno. I'm still mulling it over but this is a significant development that I wouldn't think bodes well for one of the two or both.
edit on 2018-5-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Maybe not argue - rather point out that the 'peace deal' conversation this guy had with Cohen happened in early 2017.
Once again NOTHING to do with the election.

Andrii Artemenko said he could not provide details of his upcoming appearance before the grand jury, which he said is scheduled for Friday. But he said he assumed he would be asked about the peace plan, about which he communicated with Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime personal attorney, in early 2017.

What's next - is Mueller going to expand his investigation into the administration's foreign policy?
Maybe an investigation into the Iran deal? North Korea?

Mueller continues to undermine himself.

edit on 15/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It’s early so maybe I am just tired

But I don’t see what the alleged crime is here

This meeting was after the election

Is it some sort of Logan act violation because Cohen is not allowed to deal with foreign people himself?

Even if Cohen was pai and did receive dirt in the Ukraine president, is that a crime? It seems Americans receive money from foreigners all of the time and get dirt all of the time

Meanwhile, this does seem to be proof (unless there is more to it) that mueller is going well beyond investigating Russian interference in the election

Meanwhile speaking of the Ukraine, we know a person on Hillary’s team worked with the Ukraine government to get dirt on trump. Still no investigation of that for some reason

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

Lmao. This thread isn't even about Donald Trump. Neither was the last one. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. Nor do I even post daily.

Are you in the habit of just making stuff up?

But do you know who does post daily? The same handful of people who contribute multiple posts daily about Obama, who hasn't been President for almost a year and a half, and Hillary Clinton — who lost the effing election and has Fox News personalities stalking her in the woods.

So spare me this "Trump Derangement Syndrome" bull#. It wasn't clever the first 300,000,000 million times some unfunny wannabe troll said it.

T.R.I.G.G.E.R.E.D.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Does it even matter? This is the state of ATS. Nobody is even addressing the OP. It's just a bunch of irrelevant crap and personal attacks against me for having the audacity to post a thread about a Trump associate — not even Trump himself — on ATS.

Nobody addresses it because the subject is irrelevant in the big scheme of things. If this truly isn’t about POTUS 45, as you claim, then it’s just about some joe schmoe lawyer who may or may not have done something illegal. Like hundreds of lawyers everyday. Like Michael Avenatti whom would seem to have a lot more to explain than Cohen, yet you choose to ignore Avenatti’s shenanigans...which would seem to go full circle back to another posters comment about your potential unhealthy fixation on POTUS 45.

In the end, most people don’t care about Cohen, or at least won’t unless he is evidentially tied to being a “fixer” for POTUS 45. People do care about Avenatti because he alludes continually to evidence that never materializes, produced $8m of personal wealth out of thin air, and makes thug-like threats via Twitter when he’s called out on it...all in a misguided effort to bring down POTUS 45 and America.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Usually the feds pass off cases to state jurisdistction when they eithwr have a weak casw or a case where the crimes usually are not Federal crimes

Typically they only want cases they know they can win
edit on 15-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

After Herr Muller is Done with Donald Trump , Donald Trump Won't be Done with Him . The Power of the Presidency Will come Down Hard........

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Lmao. This thread isn't even about Donald Trump. Neither was the last one. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. Or the one before that.

Everything is about Trump. Always.

Once you accept that your life will be bigly better.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You should do an investigation on a Russian.
More connected with the Mueller mandate.

Check out Deripaska....
T he Hill
He is an oligarch.

Special counsel Robert Mueller has withstood relentless political attacks, many distorting his record of distinguished government service.

But there's one episode even Mueller's former law enforcement comrades - and independent ethicists - acknowledge raises legitimate legal issues and a possible conflict of interest in his overseeing the Russia election probe.

In 2009, when Mueller ran the FBI, the bureau asked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to spend millions of his own dollars funding an FBI-supervised operation to rescue a retired FBI agent, Robert Levinson, captured in Iran while working for the CIA in 2007.

Ohhhh noes!
It goes against the set up!
We can't talk about this.... it is an actual Russian oligarch.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The deep swamp is a interesting thing to behold . It must be quite the balancing act to figure out just who you have to throw under the bus . They have too many things they need to juggle and I don't see them managing it well in the end

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Haha that's great.

Hey funny guy..guess what?

He doesn't have to come up with any.
The special counsel has.

Come on you don't really believe they don't have the goods do you?

Really?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ha ha.
Again
You must be some kind comedian.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

And it's been two years of chaos.
And ... he is going to be impeached. Or he will quit or decide not to run again because Mueller is a pit bull and he's not letting go. And trump is a crook.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And it's been two years of chaos.
And ... he is going to be impeached. Or he will quit or decide not to run again because Mueller is a pit bull and he's not letting go. And trump is a crook.

Honestly starting to feel bad for you.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Remember a few weeks ago when trump said McCabe IS Comey. ( after the IG report)
This is the same retarded logic.
Everybody gets put in the same pot and all become stew.
So what one liberal member said becomes the words of every liberal member.
I've seen it and experienced it several times.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Weak

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Michael Avanati has a video recording that shows Cohen with Artemenko in trump tower in December during the transition.
Later the vid showed Cohen and Flynn together in the lobby.

He introduced this new information last night on Lawrence ODonnells Last Word on MSNBC. The best news agency ever.
Will be interesting to see how the Whitehouse spins this.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

And ... he is going to be impeached.

Seems someone forgot the required number of votes in the senate to impeach.
It requires 2/3 vote of the senate.
Not happening without a significant crime.
There is not significant crime committed by POTUS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join