It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Liquor store clerks shoot armed robbery suspect, fight over gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This video amazed me as the "armed robber" came back after being shot / driven out. The guy actually comes back into the store to face down two "now armed" ladies who must shoot him multiple times as he grabs one of the ladies and tries to take control of her firearm.

Appears the police found him and that he is connected to 10 other robberies in the area.

Video at the news link:

okcfox.com...

Even after being shot multiple times, the suspect fights with the owner for her gun, pistol-whipping her.

Video shows the man chasing the women around the counter before they leave the store.

The owner suffered a gash to the head, which required staples. Both she and her daughter declined an interview but gave us permission to share the video. The owner's son said their guns saved their lives.

"We're not going to be victims,"

www.themaven.net...

In all of my years in law enforcement, this is the most intense gunfight I've seen.

Armed robber, Tyrone Lee, entered the liquor store with a shotgun and held the owner and her daughter at gunpoint. The robber then stepped away for a moment and the two ladies armed themselves.

When the robber returned, the owner opened fire on Lee and he fled. Lee initially appeared to be gone, and the owner's daughter called 911.

Then, out of nowhere, Lee smashed his way back through the door and the owner opened fire again.

There was a brief exchange between the two, then rather than leave, the robber attacked and went for the owner's gun.

Lee got the gun away from the owner and the owner's daughter pointed her pistol at Lee just as the man pointed his newly-acquired revolver back at her.

The owner's daughter fired, and appeared to hit the robber. Lee then chased her and appeared to be trying to shoot her.

The gun was possibly out of bullets and didn't fire.

The robber then collapsed in a bloody heap as the two ladies fled the store.

The owner suffered a gash to her head, which required staples, according to KTUL.

Tyrone Lee has been hospitalized in critical condition.

The two ladies declined media interviews but the owner's son told KTUL, that the guns saved their lives.

"We're not going to be victims,"

edit on 14-5-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Pot head....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Here's hoping he dies before he becomes a burden on the taxpayers.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Happened months ago and was posted quite a bit here.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ohhh poor Tyrone, won’t you ever learn?!? Nice job ladies, you get to go home to your loved ones tonight. Be Gratfull your not in NY or NJ, you’d be going to jail. The good Reverend Al Sharpton would be boycotting the store by morning.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Become a burden?... I think you meant no longer a burden ....i agree although a spec like him has nothing on corporations, compared to the corporate parasites his contribution is negligible.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Bet he wasnt expecting that.
Them ladies aint easy marks.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
took em awhile to remember they had two revolvers hidden right there in reach..... .357's are good enough....

those two ladies were so brave and stable.....mom let the perp off there in the middle.....cylinder full of empty's I suppose

notice the entrance subjects customers to an inspection....put his hood up to come in .....then grab the .44 mag and send just one blast downrange along the entrance and any perp is disabled before he sees the store owner. in that scene

edit on 15-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Those ladies did their best and i also hope he dies.

Id have tried for at least one in the face/head.

Let this be a lesson to all those hardass thugs out there.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I can excuse some of the initial misses but when he's just standing there they should of executed him. This video shows what happen if you don’t. In fact it could of been worse.
edit on 15-5-2018 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That was some John Wick Sh*** there. They are bad A##.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
When I was working at the family shop here in the UK you'd get people trying it on not with firearms but with knives and that was well over a decade ago.

We've been raided as a small store a few times but the best time was when I was in the back making a few brews and suddenly things went badly as a group of kids from the local council home were not happy that we wouldn't sell them cig's and kicked off and luckily I had just arrived and thus had my leather jacket and being 6'3" and the nearest thing was a bit of shelving turned up and lets just say theres ways of clearing a shop.

Always keep a bread knife under the counter in the UK as you can always say its for opening the post but at 10" or so it does work well as a visual deterent.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The corporations?

What???

Do your arms get tired from carrying that soapbox everywhere you go?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The corporations?

What???

Do your arms get tired from carrying that soapbox everywhere you go?

Yes the corporations, you know those entities that use tax havens and loopholes to avoid paying taxes.

Your denigrating of this individual and calling him a burden on tax payers, is well redundant and shows you are rather disconnected from reality.... I would liken your argument to calling a fisherman who catches 1 fish a day a burden on the ecosystem while ignoring commercial overfishing by fleets of trawlers.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Happened months ago and was posted quite a bit here.

Did the offender die?

new topics

top topics

join