It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

I'm watching it and have taken a load of pics which I'll zip and make available on dropbox.

Royal weddings are always surreal - it's pageantry and excess that only happens every 10 to 20 years.

I thought everyone looked very relaxed!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's the weekend how about a good album to listen to?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is it normal for everyone to laugh when they said their "I wills"?

It was kinda weird/funny.

It's beautiful though!

The horses were my favorite attendees.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Finland’s Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by prosecutors to convict a 23-year-old asylum seeker who had sex with a 10-year-old of aggravated rape, ruling she was not forced. The decision baffled prosecutors and caused outrage among members of the public, but was upheld by an appeal court, which agreed there was “no evidence to indicate that the sexual encounter involved violence or that the child was overcome by fear or incapacitated in any other way”, according to Yle.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AquinasProtocol
The Pro-Trump bent of this whole Q charade is enough evidence for me it's all bull#.

Trump is one of them and should not be defended. Anyone who think's he is genuinely on your side is simply a sheep, desperate for a savior.

I can appreciate healthy skepticism, but the rest of your tone is a bit off. Seems to be coming from a place of cynicism, to me the Q phenomena is a natural affirmation of true humanity.

It makes sense that it would have to be powerful elements from our military that would be able to stand against the power the cabal has concentrated for all of these years. I would even venture to say that it would not just be military but other elite families or members of the younger generation that have found a way to use money to conspire for the good of humanity.

Really the Q phenomena is being proven weekly with real world consequences, now it is just culminating in some very clear manifestations, these threads have been detailing all of it with thorough precision. I would venture to say that less then 1% of the information provided in all 7 of these threads is known by someone who did not read over the compiled information here.

The MSM is the greatest enemy that has needed to be exposed and their tactics have been exposed for a very long time but that accelerated during Trumps election and now into his presidency. This is undeniable and glaringly obvious regardless of Trump as an individual.

There has been an ever increasing awareness of just how corrupt everything is, Q has been assisting in pointing out exactly where to be paying attention and it has been quite beneficial for us to do so.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
⎺⎺⎺

|

[V]

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

How about putting the finnish Supreme Court in prison and let them experience the wonders of rape? I hope the citizens of Finland respond in kind.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 19-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This will be a rambling mess, but that's my brain these days. The "coincidences and timing" for me, the past few days, has taken me a back. To the point of thinking maybe I'm losing my mind.

Examples: I will have an idea pop into my head to research. Yesterday (maybe) I was looking into the Hivites. Now, I've heard of them before, but I have never had the time to research it for myself. I take a break and come back here and the first thing I see is someone posted something with hivite hashtags. Weird.

This type of ish has been happening non stop for the past few days.

When researching Hivites I find info about how they abuse small kids to, hopefully, bring about Multiple Personality Syndrome (DID) for various reasons(we all know this technique already). However, it instantly reminded me of stories my ex husband (and father of my 2 kids) told me about his family's experiences as a Jehovah's Witness.

Mind you, this is just 1 small family and they were all attending the same Kingdom Hall in Anderson, Indiana (I ain't afraid of no doxxing).

-my ex was sexually abused by an older cousin
-his ex wife was sexually abused for years and developed DID
-his sister got involved(she was 16) with a man in his 40s. He had money and was an elder in their hall. She claimed they would sneak into the hall, at 3 am, for satanic rituals involving doctors, layers, police, judges (none of the people attended the hall during "regular hours). His sister got pregnant by this older man. The man ordered her to have an abortion, telling the congregation the child was a product of her step father, making the abortion okay. She eventually left the church and was followed for years by various people connected to the "dark side" of the hall.
-my ex's uncle was imprisoned for child molestation. The whole family said he was framed (except my ex...he believed it. Until we divorced and he went back to the church....he changed his mind).
-my ex tried to convince me I was crazy, that I had DID, etc. Gaslighting to the max. This is what led to our divorce. #hivitetactics.

Now, I started digging into the JWs and Satanism. I found a lot of tues to JWs (higher ups) and Enochian magick. Now I KNOW someone here posted a lot of the same information about Enochian, but I forget where to reshare it (if not Enochian, then very similar).

This is the part that jumped out: they used grids to cyphir messages! Magic squares?

The correct spelling is Loagaeth but it has been so frequently printed as Logaeth that this spelling is in common use. Written up by Edward Kelley, it is composed of 65 folios containing 101 exceedingly complex magical grids of letters, 96 of which are 49×49 grids (preceded by one "table" composed of 49 rows of text – the first row of which is actually the 49th row of the first table, not in this MS.), plus 5 grids of 36 x 72 cells. It is from Liber Logaeth that Dee and Kelley derived the 48 Calls or Keys (see below), and in which are concealed the keys to the Mystical Heptarchy, a related magical work by Dee. Liber Logaeth has never been published in book form but is available online at: [1]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

So, this whole Enoch thing, basicially....youre only allowed to know information that matches up with your initiation level (or that's how I understand it. It's confusing). It sounds like Kabbalah, Scientology, etc.

And someone pointed out, Scientology and the Nexium cult have a lot of similarities. Scientology and JW has similarities too.

I just wanted to put this out there. I don't post a lot and I'm not an acclaimed researcher. I know a lot of these connections have been previously pointed out. For me, personally, this was a lot of dots coming together.

For what it's worth: my ex husband ex wife's multiple personality disorder "got better" once she left the witnesses. My 2 ex step kids left had had mental breakdowns (programming coming undone I think), I don't typically feel TOO crazy anymore. My 2 kids with my ex hates the church and are 2 of the most free, independent thinkers I know under the ages of 18.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
⎺⎺⎺

|

[V]

Translation, please?

You got a PM.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

You are not crazy!!!
I have very similar stories from those close to me involving another church, legal system, child protection agency, school board etc.

These hivite tactics go back to the beginning of time and are everywhere.

It is amazing to find out how many others also have the same stories in every part of the world, involving every religion and also establishment hierarchy that don't involve religion!

It's real, it's all related and connected.

Q just helped me and everyone realize just how connected it all is.

Its mind blowing.

Eta. Here is even an article about the specific thing I am talking about.

Please note all the documentation in this and other blogs/article only scratches the surface.

There was so much more to this story than was ever reported. Also so many more abusers never named. They cherry picked victims and abusers to be on the frontlines and hid the important people.

Also of note, because I know this, Cornwall is a border town to the US, bridge right in town, the C_A operates there and is heavily involved with so much of this and more.. Anyway sharing the link again.

Huge inquiry fails to find pedophile ring in Cornwall

www.thestar.com...

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It really, really is mindblowing.

Something else I was curious about: the Enoch language. Is this by chance the "language " people speak when speaking in tongue? I've seen this happen once, as a child. I was maybe 7. I thought it was THE strangest, and scariest thing I have ever witnessed first hand. To the point, that even at 37, churches still creep me out.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This is so messed up! Layer after layer of protection for the big guys at the top. There are so many of these stories. Franklin Scandal, anyone?

No wonder kids are so messed up!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Synchronicity seems to be a part of this whole Q thing nikki, lol, or we're all crazy !

Synchronicities: A Sure Sign You're on the Right Path.

Synchronicities are events connected to one another not by strict cause-and-effect, but by what in classical times were known as sympathies, by the belief that an acausal relationship exists between events on the inside and the outside of ourselves, a crosstalk between mind and matter—which is governed by a certain species of attraction.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

If we are crazy, well, at least I am in good company. Or....maybe the crazy ones are actually the most sane. Considering the crazy, backwards world we apparently live in.

I have always felt the Law of Attraction was being used in this whole Q thing. An experiment(maybe not the right word) in mass positive group think.
edit on 19-5-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Good Morning Gang.....

Did watch some of the Royal Wedding this morning, pretty interesting actually. The couple seemed happy and in Love, the flowers were beautiful. I liked the horses too TOL. The stained glass in the church was amazing and I enjoyed the music.

I never noticed till today how much "God save the Queen" sounds like " The Star Spangled Banner" ??

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

This is so outrageous I can't believe it. Finland's highest court has ruled raping 10 yr olds is acceptable if you come from a culture where raping 10 yr olds is the norm? WOW

Says a lot about finns. Guess looking the other way in favor of rape culture explains why finns refuse to protect their own women from rape culture as well.

SMH where will it end? If a culture has a history of cannibalizing the dead, as long as the prospective entree died naturally/non-violently, I guess finland would be ok with that too.

Unless finns reject this, I'll conclude they're comfortable with child rape to the extent they're willing to legislate in favor of it. Wow I just lost all respect for finns.

Travel warnings for families with children should be issued for finland similar to restrictions on travelers bringing children under the age of 16 to Pitcairn Island.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
sorry dbl post
edit on 5-19-2018 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It is so messed up.

53 million dollar inquiry.

1 charged????

2 people also commited "suicide" and there were others deaths of "natural" causes.

They built a huge complex in the town for mental health treatment of the...THOUSANDS... of victims.

The few in question in the inquiry were men aged 30s to 60s...nevermind there were women too.

Also the thing is it NEVER stopped and is still going on today.

That town is the most messed up place you can imagine and the stories from there would burn your brain.

Not just abuse but crime, drugs, trafficking of humans and guns oh I'm betting it is the gun capital of Canada.

Now generations of passed down abuse and it still continues.

Q, I sure hope you can MEGA also how do the pieces get picked up for these people after?

I guess there is money to help, money the bad guys usually take.

It's so bad its hard to imagine the generations involved can ever begin to figure out how to just live normal lives.

I am still hopeful a change in the right direction can only be good.

These people are the people Q really needs to reach in all corners of the world.

The people with info and evidence who can be coaxed out of years of keeping quiet to bring the hivites to justice.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dbl ...of course.

Ever feel like it doubles by accident when some other party is supposed to be getting their copy?

Lol jk of course

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join