It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Link wants me to sign up,I don't do twitter or face melt. Can u post the info?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Did Q point us to a connection between Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock and the Challenger disaster with #1411 and #1412 ?

#1411 shows a pic taken from the window of a plane over Las Vegas. The pic does not show the Mandalay Bay hotel but buildings very close. I have trouble uploading it. The pic is titled LV_remove_.png

x2.png

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I was listening to that DiGenova interview on FoxNews today. Does he know something that the public is not privy to yet? He didn't say.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Bombshell CRIMINAL Referrals have been made Tonight

twitter.com...

Can you provide a direct link to the Twitter page you're referencing please? The link you provided is to Twitter.com .

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Will be offline most of the day uk time tomorrow (EST+5:00)

Hot tub party to watch Prince Harry's wedding!

I've created a new Hors D'oevres especially for the occasion:

Slice of Black Pudding topped with
Juliennes of pickled ginger and
Rose petals

Please forgive me for saying or wishing this, because I'm not the least bit racist, but when they have their first child I hope that it has the recessive gene to cause it to be as black as night.

Who's less important?

Black as night, with red hair and blue eyes - on the day of his birth, the Queen dies.

Ankh Quatrain #'s 1 & 2.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
When Q said that the Pope would have a terrible May, I guess he meant ALL of the Bishops of an entire country (Chile) resigning on kiddie-fiddler grounds.

The fact that Q is able to predict stuff in advance is remarkable. I keep telling people "yeah...I knew this was gonna happen. Q told us". The reason he can predict it is probably because he/she is involved in MAKING it happen.

What amazes me though is how little has changed in the MSM and general public. They just put their heads under the bedsheet, pretend its not happening and wait for the storm to clear. Maybe we need stronger pills to awaken them: LockHerUp.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bombshell CRIMINAL Referrals have been made Tonight

twitter.com...

Can you provide a direct link to the Twitter page you're referencing please? The link you provided is to Twitter.com .

Sorry about that

twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Paddock worked for Space Shuttle booster maker Morton-Thiokol, a predecessor company of the Lockheed Martin from 1985 to 1988.

Morton-Thiokol's O-ring component on a booster rocket was later found to be at fault for the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in 1986.

"We're cooperating with authorities to answer questions they may have about Mr. Paddock and his time with the company," Lockheed Martin spokesperson Bill Phelps said in a statement.

Las Vegas Shooter, Stephen Paddock, Worked For Lockheed Martin Predecessor, Lived In Florida

This seems to be the only source for the claim that Paddock worked for Morton-Thiokol and I have never heard of the Brevard Times before. Anybody have a second source or know how reliable brevardtimes is?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's a good potential connection between Paddock and the Challenger shuttle disaster, MBSC. It would be a potential "BOOM!", if Stephen Paddock actually worked in the Morton Thiokol division that produced the O-rings.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Those 34 Bishops resigning in Chile - does it remind anybody else of those 33 miners that got trapped underground in Chile in 2010? The whole thing seemed strangely ritualistic.

The Odd Masonic Imagery of the 33 Chilean Miners’ Rescue

But, but 34 ain't 33...

Luckily there is an amazing site called ATS that has a thread on this:
Chile mine collapse traps 34 not 33 ? (thread by mars1)
edit on 19-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I remember seeing that headline on Thursday evening. Are those the possible referrals that Horowitz forwarded to Huber for possible prosecution?

I wonder if the Clinton, Comey, Strzok criminal referrals from Congress to the DOJ last week, will be forwarded to Huber too?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The ONLY family Meghan will have at her wedding is her mother! I know Dad is sick but that says something in itself.

BTW she will now walk most of the way thru church with just her bridesmaids and page boys (6 &4 each), then where the choir stalls start Charles will "lead" her to the altar. Now this is odd, almost as though Charles is performing a role in leading her to ritual sacrifice?

There is no logic provided to why he is not walking her from the front door to the altar.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
re 34 bishops & 33 miners

But, but miner rescue was in 2010, bishops offering to resign is in 2018. Surely these can't be connected. Well... as it turns out:

The case of one cleric accused of the sexual abuse of minors in Chile that became public in 2010 raised questions about the responsibility and complicity of several Chilean bishops, including some of the country's highest-ranking Catholic prelates. By 2018 it attracted worldwide attention as a critical failure of Pope Francis and the Church as a whole to address the sexual abuse of minors by priests.
Wikipedia

So the # started hitting the fan in 2010. The public needed to be distracted. The story of the minors needed to be buried. Quick, bury the miners!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Your link 404s

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Interesting bit of symbolism at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's weddng:

As she walked down the isle Meghan walked over the grave of King George III who lost America from the British Empire.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The ONLY family Meghan will have at her wedding is her mother! I know Dad is sick but that says something in itself.

BTW she will now walk most of the way thru church with just her bridesmaids and page boys (6 &4 each), then where the choir stalls start Charles will "lead" her to the altar. Now this is odd, almost as though Charles is performing a role in leading her to ritual sacrifice?

There is no logic provided to why he is not walking her from the front door to the altar.

Leading to ritual sacrifice! Charles is doing the decent thing with short notice

You need to take a break from the internet as it’s corrupting your mind

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Google Removes 'Don't Be Evil' Clause From Its Code of Conduct

“Don’t be evil” has been part of the company’s corporate code of conduct since 2000. When Google was reorganized under a new parent company, Alphabet, in 2015, Alphabet assumed a slightly adjusted version of the motto, “do the right thing.” However, Google retained its original “don’t be evil” language until the past several weeks. The phrase has been deeply incorporated into Google’s company culture—so much so that a version of the phrase has served as the wifi password on the shuttles that Google uses to ferry its employees to its Mountain View headquarters, sources told Gizmodo.

Some interesting comments below article

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry to maybe seem off topic but is anyone watching this "wedding" Am I the only one sensing EXTREME weirdness all the way around? So Surreal & WEIRD.

Edit to add: I feel like maybe some of these people received some bad news today maybe?

edit on 19-5-2018 by GATruthseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
I'm sorry to maybe seem off topic but is anyone watching this "wedding" Am I the only one sensing EXTREME weirdness all the way around? So Surreal & WEIRD.

Edit to add: I feel like maybe some of these people received some bad news today maybe?

I am enjoying the wedding. Never watched one before...but the more happy/positive events in the world...the better.
I'm sure some evil folks were there in the church too...but, overall, JOY is always welcome these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join