It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Are there any Q vibes that suggest possible TSA checks at schools ?

Getting some [chatter] that says .gov is "thinking" outloud.

👀

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The game is to make you feel unimportant ...small....hopeless

We are none of those things .... They are .... Imagine fighting in trenchs or seeing kamikazes dive bombing your friends.... fight thru it like our fathers, and fathers fathers did .... stay strong

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yep! Having been at that festival 4 times I’ve seen how terrible it is from a victims POV. You’re literally elbow to elbow and chest to back with thousands of people. If someone or more were to start an attack there it would be so easy to take out thousands. Yea there is security but we all know that can be bypassed. I’m not afraid of these POS but I don’t wanna project myself into a can of sardines and hope they don’t do something. I have a lot of friends there right now so they’ll keep me updated.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So on the topic of that "completely-exaggerated-unconnected, looney conspiracy" of pedogate, this happened today:

34 Chilean Bishops offer resignation to Pope over abuse scandal

We have put our positions in the hands of the Holy Father and will leave it to him to decide freely for each of us," the bishops said in their statement, in which they also apologized to Chile, the victims of abuse and the pope for the scandal.

After looking a bit deeper, it seems that the Chilean media actually played a role in bringing awareness to a pedo cover-up in Chile's Catholic church:

However, a Vatican source confirmed on Friday a report by Chile's T13 television that the pope had handed the bishops a document accusing them of destroying evidence of sex crimes and of failing to protect children from predator priests.

NBC link

Imagine that....a nation where their mainstream media actually exposes child rapists instead of covering up for them! 😃

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
RE: Pictures...

neonrevolt

Has a good breakdown of pictures. Not FF. Rest easy folks. Will bad things continue to happen, yes, but it is important not to feed into that aspect of it - that's what the controllers want, obsession - no matter how heartfelt, over random acts of violence being the only thing in all of creation that matters.

There is a bit more, pretty interesting stuff as always.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Shhhhhsss We have to play along it might scare them more

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yep.

It's infuriatung.

The people behind all of these ff sitting in their offices all comfy watching the show... Thinking they are untouchable...

Newsflash, you aren't.

I hope they livestream your execution too.

#WWG1WGA

#HIVITESGETLIT

#PAIN

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'll be expecting some COVFEFE magicsquare decode result from you then Cranky.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Another connection I just made is Insomniac Events is the company that produces the EDC festival. The owner is married to a former play boy bunny and Insomniac has TONS of owl images all over their stages and their various advertising. All that seemed just normal until you look through a Q lense.

Playboy
Owls
Cabal Ritualistic shows before djs perform.

Look up YouTube videos, very creepy now that I’ve thought about it!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Question: When is that military drill supposed to take place (or did it already?) that was supposed to simulate a massive power outage due to [insert whatever reason it was here]?

IF it hasnt happened yet -- could Q's line of "if the lights go out please know that we're in control" be connected? Paraphrasing of course.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Terrible what the SICK bastards are doing to our youth at "gun-free" schools and events where we are trying to just live out our lives. By now you should know damn well this scumbag had to have been on the radar from searches on his computer etc. They choose when and if they will circumvent these tragedies, often they do not to further keep us scared. Stay strong as we are just getting to all the SICK twisted things that those of the DARK/EVIL are pushing for.

Yesterday's news last was just dropped. Prayers to all those affected in these recent events and future events! God Bless.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: RickyD

Yep.

It's infuriatung.

The people behind all of these ff sitting in their offices all comfy watching the show... Thinking they are untouchable...

Newsflash, you aren't.

I hope they livestream your execution too.

#WWG1WGA

#HIVITESGETLIT

#PAIN

Ya the good life in the wood

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Is the Queen of Hearts HRC or Queen Elizabeth though?

Hearts Red Cueen? Hybrid queen...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Where is a Falcon when you need him !

Soon coming to a theatre near you:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

From Tomorrow Land in Boom

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.notwhattheyseem.com...

Hoot Hoot ..... not what they seem at all

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What in the world....... Is this?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
NSA JUDGE - "I feel like Alice in Wonderland"

HOW DOES ALICE HIDE HER EASTER EGGS?

Bob & Alice and the No Such Agency (LOL JW, are you seeing this?)

Translation: Idiots signed up for life, any justification we make up for collection of details using any symbols we make up, via any system we declare lawful is in fact, complying with both the law we made up and the personal intent of the spied upon due to the cosign of the address marker each human left on a receipt in a downtown newark NJ coffee shop. Whatever you do during data collection, do not break the law but if you do, when in court, show the judge the coffee cup, and remember, "it's all national security anyway."

How can one be proud is this as your job? What kind of strange mental barrier do you have to create to decide you "paycheck" trumps the value of human beings?

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join