It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The pallet of boxes in post 1416 has AMD written on the boxes:

edit on 5/17/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Note the name of those pictures. Foxconn and x10. Foxconn is an electronics contract manufacturer. Could x10 ne referring to the Sony Xperia x10 device? It is being manufactured by Foxconn.

ETA: The x10 was released in 2009, so I dont know.
edit on 5/17/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can anyone read that sign?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We are a team now... form a pyramid guys n gals and we'll be out in a jiffy! Ooops... I mean form a supportive triangle... "Liberte, fraternite, Egalite".

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Las Vegas. Sorry for not posting my thoughts. I'm trying to post the drops in real time well at least as soon they are uploaded.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Las Vegas. Sorry for not posting my thoughts. I'm trying to post the drops in real time well at least as soon they are uploaded.

Caesars Palace and Bellagio

🔐🚬

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Somebody's gonna find out a new meaning of a "burn phone"

😃👁

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Love the landing... that's when you give the BLOWBACK by reversing the engine thrust?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

AMD? I thought it was Intel we were supposed to afraid of, or is that a hint we should all be swapping out to AMD which doesn't have that security flaw?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What do these photos mean and represent, can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Reposting pic hoping for better enlargement...But didn't work. Usually does when posted this way
edit on 17-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What do these photos mean and represent, can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

No idea. Foxconn has connections to Scott Walker though. Does he have any relevance to any Q stuff?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well when you're sitting there in your silk upholstered chair
Talkin' to some rich folk that you know
Well I hope you won't see me in my ragged company

Well, you know I could never be alone
Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding

And I won't forget to put roses on your grave
Well when you're sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac
Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day
Ah, I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon
And another girl to take my pain away

edit on 17-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: enhancements

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
45 arrested in Human Trafficking, Child Rape and Cannibalism sting

(If there is no relation between the three, why do they keep coming up together?)

A man who wanted to cannibalize a child was among the people arrested during an investigation that targeted child predators and sex traffickers in Greenville County, according to Sheriff Will Lewis.

He said during the investigation 14 people showed up at an arranged location with the intent of having sex with a child. Lewis said a husband and wife arrested during the investigation were identified as human traffickers.

one man came to Greenville County from Myrtle Beach with the intent to kidnap a 14-year-old victim and take her back to Myrtle Beach to sell her.

Greene told WYFF News 4's Mike McCormick that human trafficking is a growing problem in the Upstate, which is along the I-85 corridor between Atlanta, the number one city in the country for human trafficking and Charlotte, which is in the top 10.

they found information on another man’s phone that indicated he wanted to cannibalize a child. “This is beyond the worst type of human being. They are looking for, actively stalking children, for the purpose of kidnapping, killing, cannibalize, trafficking,” Lewis said.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: WhatTheory

AMD? I thought it was Intel we were supposed to afraid of, or is that a hint we should all be swapping out to AMD which doesn't have that security flaw?

Doubt it. 13 Critical Flaws Discovered in AMD Ryzen and EPYC Processors

Security researchers claimed to have discovered 13 critical Spectre/Meltdown-like vulnerabilities throughout AMD's Ryzen and EPYC lines of processors that could allow attackers to access sensitive data, install persistent malware inside the chip, and gain full access to the compromised systems.

All these vulnerabilities reside in the secure part of the AMD's Zen architecture processors and chipsets—typically where device stores sensitive information such as passwords and encryption keys and makes sure nothing malicious is running when you start your PC.

The alleged vulnerabilities are categorized into four classes—RYZENFALL, FALLOUT, CHIMERA, and MASTERKEY—and threaten wide-range of servers, workstations, and laptops running vulnerable AMD Ryzen, Ryzen Pro, Ryzen Mobile or EPYC processors.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Since the last Q drop after all the pics is:

Messages sent.
END.
Q

I think all these different pics were meant for other people. Perhaps Q is saying we can get pictures off of your phone. Perhaps some people thought their phones were secure.

The group of pictures as a whole make no sense. We had pics from London, China, LV, Space Shuttle & an Owl.
This is why I think these pics were meant for the Cabal or someone else.

I know I would be a little freaked if pictures off my phone find their way onto a Q post.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Space Shuttle x2.

Space Shuttle Columbia

Space Shuttle Columbia (Orbiter Vehicle Designation: OV-102) was the first space-rated orbiter in NASA's Space Shuttle fleet. It launched for the first time on mission STS-1 on April 12, 1981, the first flight of the Space Shuttle program. Over 22 years of service it completed 27 missions before disintegrating during re-entry near the end of its 28th mission, STS-107 on February 1, 2003, resulting in the deaths of all seven crew members.

Space Shuttle Challenger

Space Shuttle Challenger (Orbiter Vehicle Designation: OV-099) was the second orbiter of NASA's space shuttle program to be put into service, after Columbia. Challenger was built by Rockwell International's Space Transportation Systems Division, in Downey, California. Its maiden flight, STS-6, began on April 4, 1983. The orbiter was launched and landed nine times before breaking apart 73 seconds into its tenth mission, STS-51-L, on January 28, 1986, resulting in the death of all seven crew members, including a civilian school teacher. It was the first of two shuttles to be destroyed in flight, the other being Columbia, in 2003. The accident led to a two-and-a-half-year grounding of the shuttle fleet; flights resumed in 1988, with STS-26 flown by Discovery. Challenger was replaced by Endeavour, which was built from structural spares ordered by NASA in the construction contracts for Discovery and Atlantis.

I think Q is implying these crews saw something they weren't supposed too and threatened to blow the whistle.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join