It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What we are missing though, is offline archives of all the source material to these threads! I'm thinking: 1) Web pages linked, 2) Pictures linked, 3) Videos/Youtubes linked Anyone willing to archive just one of the above 3 types, for one thread, would be doing us all a great service!

I would be more than happy to add those files to my archive if made available. Currently at 21.3 GB and 3479 files on 2 arrays and 1 SSD.

Most awesome index Dashen! Thanks for being the best thread host (or OP if you prefer) on ATS!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is the disconcerting part... did Q remove 2 posts because they were posted by a black hat, or because he only wanted the info available short term?

I guess this a area where we have to trust the Chan Anons to keep the right posts on the Qmap.

Good catch re the round brackets - I'll backtrack on the s/sheet and see what others I can find.

In your example, IOWA could be the "keyword" to decode the post (rather than the usual killbox steers).

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Id hope he has some sort of proof.
Hes been incorrect pretty often lately

My understanding of the AJ tantrum is that it has to do with the tripcode change, and apparently an internal source.

I’ll leave to no coms stuff to you guys, but trip-codes change out of necessity to avoid the source from becoming compromised. On one of the more recent changes Corsi believes Qanon to have been replaced with a DS agent.

I’m not sure why he believes this but he does.

Finding no change in the tone, message or posting habits of Q team I am disinclined to agree with his assessment.

That’s just my read on it.

Noted. Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So is there a prize for the longest running thread in ATS history? All for a nudge, nudge LARP. *wink*

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I went over the latest Q drop and especially the one with the billboard and to me it looks like Q is calling them out rather then endorsing it. The site that is adveritsed is fishy as hell and i urge every member not to visit it.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Love the billboard. If I drove past that I'd # myself.
edit on 14-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: MsMissing

I agree with your overall assessment on Q but AJ lost all credibility since he backed down from cracking PG wide open. I'm perfectly aware of the fact that we are up against very dangerous forces and they don't care about human lives like most of us do but he could have really turned the tide right there. We all have our defining moments and to change the world and PG was his and he blew it.

A lot of “blue blooded patriots” suddenly shut their mouths when Pgate popped up. No one who rode Trumps coattails would even touch it.

It was cowardly and they will be remembered as such.

Well PG was just the tip of the iceberg and potentially a red herring to debunk the rest of the evil practices of the elites.

I formed my own opinion about these rings after Jimmy Savile and Ted Heath. The pedo rings are very real and anyone who can't see it is either in denial or they are a shill.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Present and accounted for---for Lucky Number 7 with all the good peeps! Yeeee-Hawww---Here's 7 Booms to Celebrate:

ATS has never seen this degree of unity and goodwill in such a disparate group of folk working and researching together. Proud to be a small part--it transcends Q--just like Q said, eh? Can't take that away from us no matter what.

The naysayers can obsessively nay-nay, but y'all are exactly the kind of feisty and right-hearted folk I'm proud to have as comrades in the fight against the clammy grip of the megalithic darkness.

Most Excellent job once again, Dashen, you record-breaking OP you.
Thank You, Sir.

Shine The Light and Mighty Memes Away!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ivanka's plate:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wanted to point one thing out real quick in regards to Huber.

He isn't working alone:

Letter fom Jeff Session to Grassley, Goodlatte, and Gowdy (direct .pdf link)

Make note of the phrase, "senior federal prosecutors." Huber is leading a team of prsecutors and has been doing so since well before it was announced. This team of prosecutors is also working in conjunction with IG Horowitz.

Horowitz has finally been let off his chain:

“I strongly disagree with the OLC opinion,” Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, said in a statement. “Congress meant what it said when it authorized Inspectors General to independently access ‘all’ documents necessary to conduct effective oversight. Without such access, our Office’s ability to conduct its work will be significantly impaired, and it will be more difficult for us to detect and deter waste, fraud, and abuse, and to protect taxpayer dollars.”

Mr. Horowitz has had to seek former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.’s permission, and now Loretta E. Lynch’s, to gain access to such material. The approval process in obtaining the materials delayed review of Operation Fast and Furious — the failed Mexican drug cartel sting that lost track of more than 1,000 government-issued guns, one of which later was used to kill a U.S. Border Patrol agent — and has delayed other reports the inspector general is set to publish.

Obama administration restricts investigative powers of inspectors general

Is it any wonder former administration officials are scrambling in a massive ass covering move?
edit on 14-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed url bbcode

edit on 14-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed errant ex tag

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think the basic premise that Trump is operating on, is that PEACE and PROSPERITY are intricately linked, in spite of whatever the Deep State and MIC may want.

There's always a kind of divided middle so to speak (see fire engine pic from NK hostage welcome), between what is and what will or ought to be, but to cross it and bridge the gap there's always a price to be paid, but in this case and historical instance, instead of blood sacrifice (how the evil and wicked do it in service to a satanic principal of order from chaos), the trade off for a lasting mutual prosperity will be and is, a lasting mutual PEACE, which is hard work, perhaps even harder in some ways than the evil way (which has been used for expediancy and "convenience" to try to shortcut).

What we've learned from QAnon drops is that the wicked elements of the CIA have been coopting nation states, including Iran, to turn them into a nest of tightly controlled self-interested agendas (black sites), which was in back of the Iran Deal (JCPOA), so what the Patriots within (Q) are doing are cutting those strings and severing those ties, to be replaced by real and authentic deals involving a more enlightened MUTUAL self-interest.

In the end of it all, all the santions will be lifted away, on Iran, NK, Russia, and then with reciprocal trade deals on a more level playing field, all boats will continue to rise, but in the context of a cleaner game that has mutual respect including respect for US leadership at its core.

The Trump administration are working to a completely different map to create conditions for a whole new "game" that's more fair and reasonable for all parties, and less beholden to well, evil people who throw away lives (all for a buck) and wreck havoc while working to harvest from the blood sacrifice of innocents.

Like with NK, Iran will opt for a new deal and for FREEDOM and integrity, but they'll have to pull in their tentacles or face regime change.

It's like a new map that's materializing, thanks in large measure to Q from which we can extrapolate and intepret and draw inferences from, and even contribute to helping realize.

What makes this thread extra special, is that it's NOTICED, which is why when anyone comments here, try to make it count and really ring the bell because you cannot unring a rung bell.

Best regards,

Ankh

P.S. While composing this very post, I was 10 minutes late on an important call that may end up having cost me 12,000 in commissioned earnings. Why did I add this - because we all have to be willing to take a stand and pay a price in the process of this Great Work, and it's worth it because so many have given their very lives for the sake of it's cause and just and noble historical pursuit. Am I disappointed that I could have blown a deal posting about Q-related history making stuff on ATS? A little, but not really - I'll just work harder and make it up and make twice as much more in the long run, by in large measure GOING BACK TO BASICS and what really works and what doesn't work (putting all your eggs in one basket).

P.S.S. I used to think that Trump was an idiot. Turns out he was the right man for the joke (I'll leave that typo which might have come through the spirit) at the right time and for all the right reasons even in spite of his bloviation or bombasticism and vague hyperbole ("everyone says"), which is irrelevant and, that ended up trolling everyone that needed trolling. It always reminds me of this for some strange reason (something to it ie: REAL prophecy?)

"I will fool the people, I will fool them, yes I will - says the Lord."

If you liked that, here's a little more with a longer play on Kim Clement's Trump Prophecy

Btw, re: my deal, after editing my post i got a text and the deal is still on (as a possibility) and he'll email me confirmation tomorrow. He couldn't make the call because he was promoted to umpire at the last minute in his kid's baseball game! Divided middle, there it is!

edit on 14-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wonder what all Prince knows?

MFLYNNJR

@mflynnJR

What does Erik Prince know about the ACTUAL content on Weiner’s laptop? I’ve heard it’s DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNING..... #LetErikSpeak

7:16 PM · May 14, 2018

twitter.com...

(post by MsMissing removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Some things about #TheGreatAwakening worth noting in a recap.

1. half and infinity constantly under attack. All for a larp?
2. We find out that JL and his wife are into pedo and cults. Who knew? SICK!
3. Mostly silence from Obama, HRC, Podesta. Why are they not defending themselves?
4. Obama and HRC are looking for new sponsors or cover?
5. Bill Gates is on a depopulation mission with his vaccines.
6. Eric Schmidt is tied to the Mayo Clinic.
7. SA was controlling the US by funneling money thru HRC CF.
8. All the vile villains were rounded up in SA and strings cut.
9. SA with a new leader is changing for the better. Freedom for women, seeks peace with Israel etc.
10. Pedo's are being rounded up right and left. Yay!
11. Elysium has been disabled.
12. CIA via Elon Musk and SpaceX was providing nukes to NK. Strings cut.
13. CNN, MSNBC etc. are desperately trying to hold onto ratings by throwing anything they can at President Trump.
14. All the women who accused POTUS have been debunked and ties to Soros has been exposed.
15. Antifa is on it's last leg since strings have been cut there.
16. There has been an increase of FF's to try and change the narrative.
17. Many attempts have been made on Potus' life.
18. Elites and world leaders have been exposed as Moloch/Luciferian worshipers. SICK!
19. Abuse rituals (animal/children/adult) seem to be normal for these elites and the world leaders. SICK!
20. Pedophilia and human trafficking is widespread and is enabled by people like Zuck, Jack, Instagram etc.
21. Organ harvesting is real. Mayo Clinic, Planned Parenthood.
22. NWO turns out to be real and is being disabled before our eyes.
23. Chappaqua fire was an attempt to cover and destroy evidence. AGAIN.
24. Project Mockingbird is real.
25. MKultra mind control is real and worse than we imagined when they by mistake released info they didn't mean too.
26. All the FF's are inside jobs created by mind control and no investigating by the FBI when reported beforehand.
27. The Clinton body count is real and rising.
28. CEO's WW are resigning due to ties with money laundering/pedo/corruption.
29. Political figures are not running for re-election due to ties with bribes/corruption/pedo.
30. Deep State and Shadow Government is real.
31. Obama's and Clinton's have ties to ISIS/MB/KKK.
32. Assassination and kidnapping plans with regards to Potus family.
33. WW corruption is real.
34. Clinton's, McStain's etc foundations are tied to corruption/money laundering/human trafficking/pedo/embezzlement.
35. Red Cross is corrupt.
36. Funds missing from 9/11, Haiti relief, Africa etc.
37. Another depopulation agenda that targets blacks thru PP.
38. White Helmets, UN and WHO guilty of countless crimes.
39. Doc's who seek natural remedies are being murdered at an alarming rate.
40. Whistleblower's are being murdered or silenced like JA.
41. British Royals are being exposed.
42. Reporters who are exposing the pedophilia are being murdered.
43. Vaccines are doing damage to people and big pharma is lobbying to continue pushing the poison on us.
44. Water, food and air are being poisoned daily. GMO's, flouride, chemtrails.
45. Human DNA is being found in our food supply. SICK.
46. PedoGate is real. HRC->Podesta->Alefantis->Silsby etc.
47. There is a Black Pope.
48. Gitmo is being expanded. YAY!
49. Secret Societies are real.
50. CIA has many fronts for funding/blackmail/human trafficking/drugs/arms dealing. PLayboy.
51. NSA/CIA/FBI/Google/FB/Twitter etc is all spying us daily.
52. Obama admin committed numerous crimes and involved foreign tools to help aid them.
53. There was a 16 yr plan to destroy America.
54. U1 should have been prosecuted.
55. Emailgate should have been prosecuted.
56. JFK assassination was planned by CIA/HW Bush/LBJ. He was a threat like Potus is.
57. Titanic and Hindenburg were done to eliminate anyone standing in the way of the Fed Resv.
58. Most airplane crashes are not accidents.
59. MH370 happened so that Rothschilds could keep patents from Freescale.
60. L. Fuddy (who confirmed BO's BC) was only person to die in the plane went down.
61. Election/voter fraud is real. Soros owns many voting machines and dead people/illegals are voting.
62. MS13 was the muscle for Obama and HRC.
63. Seth Rich who found out about Sanders being cheated leaked emails to WL and was killed for it. Justice for Seth Rich.
64. Amtrack collision with GOP on board was a blatant attempt by TPTB to regain control.
65. Loop Capitol is a slush fund for Soros/Cern/Iran (for kickbacks/bribes). Also tied to SEIU.
66. G4S security has ties to Soros/SEIU and FF's.

More being exposed everyday.

Really? Are you sure of this?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's not just the Obama people who are scared sh$tless. There are high-ranking executives and media personalities who have broken Federal laws too. That's the only logical way to explain why they seem to be so anti-President, and anti-America.

Oh... and I hear that there is a new Wiki-leaked document which fingers 8 high-ranking Republicans for taking HRC/DNC bribes to fight against candidate Trump in 2016. Is that just a rumor?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oopsie I think Avenatti may be a little in panic mode. His lawyer basically plead the 5th concerning how Avenatti came into possession of Cohen bank statements.

Also concerning Avenatti looks Judge Wood might be in a bit of a pickle herself. She ruled against herself in a matter of few minutes.

Me thinks Stormy may have to find another lawyer.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Correction I must have read it somewhere cause I can't find it now. I apologize.
edit on 1pm514America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 20:32:39 -050032582018-05-14T20:32:39-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's not just the Obama people who are scared sh$tless. There are high-ranking executives and media personalities who have broken Federal laws too. That's the only logical way to explain why they seem to be so anti-President, and anti-America.

Oh... and I hear that there is a new Wiki-leaked document which fingers 8 high-ranking Republicans for taking HRC/DNC bribes to fight against candidate Trump in 2016. Is that just a rumor?

You know it’s not a rumor and I want those names.

Gimme NAMES!

I can probably guess them anyway

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

...so that it does not suffer the same fate as the FMT.

Here, have a pomegranate.

Japan declares nuclear emergency after quake PART 1

I've tested about ten pages back from the last.

1388-90 good / 1391-94 bad / 1395 good / 1396-97 bad / 1398-1401 good

Most is intact, save for certain media.

Could be worse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join