It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: MRinder

Trump doesnt need backdoor dealings. He's already rich.

He isnt like anyone else like you talk about. Or has been there before him.

We'll see that in a couple of months.

Q has proven it thus far 👌
What exactly has Q proven thus far? I hope Q is real. I really do. But I have yet to see any proof.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I hope you are right and I am wrong.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

Refresh me please. What is SIS again.

Secret Intelligence Service

Thank you PE. Now that is a name that fits.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Q Post #1384, May 16th, 2018.

My all-time favorite to date bar none - now let us wait no more than 30 days, to watch the channel turn, and one historical frame of reference, paradigm, worldview, whatever you want to call it, flip over, in a discontinuous quantum jump, and then behold as the eschaton of the ages drags everyone with it, including the "far left" (still powerful and dangerous, but almost completely "defanged" at this point), whether kicking and screaming, at first, or even weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth, and then F 'em if the can't handle their own entrance into a new era of prosperity, and PEACE and authentic mutuality and CLEAN deal making, that moves from the shadows to the table above board, while the so-called "elite" wrong word let's call them the CORRUPT old money people and their minions everywhere, end up squarely on the wrong side of history, and just like that - BOOM, there is authentic JUSTICE, and then and only then will the Spirit blow like the wind through the pair of opposites (or fire engine ladders) to make wave that once proud flag.

Q, DT - don't let us down.

It's time. Enough's enough already.

I sometimes wonder if Q is a construction of the left because the expectation it creates of trump is almost impossible for a human to live up to. I will be pleased if Trump makes progress with the economy and fights back the PC culture a bit. editby]edit on 16-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

IMO, you are making Q more powerful and mysterious than deserved. Q is a Trump administration insider, who is authorized to share certain information. It's another aspect of Trump's genius.
edit on 5/16/2018 by carewemust because: What kind of formatting is this!?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Just remember that appearances (what's on TV and in the "mainstream" media) can be very deceiving.

Listen to your heart.

Observe, and intuit, and you'll see that in spite of appearances, we're already there.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

If you have to ask that question you havent paid attention.

Just few pages back was a drop from Q about Kim and NK. Long before it went mainstream. Just one example.

He's proven the info he's giving has some merit behind it. With a healthy bit of disinfo.

Doesnt make the gold crumbs shiny any less brighter even though you have to clean some poo off first.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

You are right.

It's with morbid facination that I continue to watch it.
I imagine I can escape their programming! It's likely very advanced and I should stop!

I have been addicted since a certain 2001 event. I often leave it on in the background.

You've seen the light, now, kill it. Everyone kill it for cranky and make cranky less cranky.

Honestly cranky is well above it but really cannot tolerate the vibe. Check your pulse and respiration after a walk, then watch two minutes of Anderson Vanderbilt and see what happens?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Just send people to this continuously updated "PROOF OF Q" website, shared by member Trillium last night.

Link to Trillium's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that doesn't convince them, there's not much more you can do... or should do.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I am off to bed. I will hope that this all works out. And I thought of something to help you keep out of trouble with the mods and help you not stress them out. You should start calling PG salami gate. The definition of salami gate is hiding your salami somewhere a salami should never be hidden. Keep up the hard work ladies and gents.
edit on 16-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My hopeful take on Mueller all along has been - He's a Marine, doesn't the whole Q movement consist of current/ex MIC and IC?

His meeting always struck me as similar to Adm Rodgers meeting. Hey there Don, the Admiral told you what he had from NSA here's mine from 9/11 to now! Now how are we gonna take these sickos down?

Trump and his advisors all knew he couldn't be FBI head, but they tossed that out to distract the MSM and bad guys and "confirm" Trump is stupid and doesn't know enough to be Pres blahblahblah.

The info that has 'leaked' out from his investigation always seems to happen (much like Stormy) when something truly important is happening (NK,Iran,whatever) and the Dougs need to be tossed a SQUIRREL!

Just my hope and from the evidence, belief, about Mueller. He's making noise to cover the real investigation and keep "them" chasing their tails. That would fill in the blanks on the hopeful side from Q posts. Still a chance he isn't (our guy) but I'm more and more leaning to him being on our side either voluntarily or he's had his strings cut like NK.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
We are here... No?... Planetary efforts. GOOD vs EVIL which side are you on? Future proves Past? Look around you the energy is spreading worldwide eyes are being opened. Reflect, rejoice, embrace the real reality that those that do EVIL are being exposed for whom they are and will be punished! The Macro to all this craziness etc... Its happening! I feel so good when in these threads because the truth is exposed and not all are ready but the truth is there if sought.

This.

One who understands where we're really at and what time it is.

This is not just wishful thinking or a fantasm - it IS happening.

It's a Conspiracy theorists best hopes and dreams come true.

I would never have imagined in the spring of 2002, that we could possibly have made this much progress, but the mountain is moving, and slowly but surely the evil fruitless tree is being uprooted and cast into the abyss or oblivion.

Indictments and arrests while important, even vital to uphold an authentic Justice, are nothing compared to the nature of #TheGreatAwakening.

We'll eventually manage to persuade and talk sense into California and Europe and the rest of the world that's clueless.

I like that it started in the States with Hillary Clinton's historic loss and the MSM's freakout and implosion.

"I will fool the people. I will fool them, yes I WILL says the Lord." (through Kim Clement)

Is the whole system willing to be punk'd by God?

It's at a point now where it's too late. Better to get the joke early, than so late that it kills your own good-willed, good-natured sense of humor, mirth and charm!

Therefore, the world we are living into is the one that WE, THE PEOPLE are in the process of creating hand in hand together and with God, each to a one and where we go one we go all as free will agents and as active historical participants of progressive, even transformative change and growth.

Each one's voice and inherent genius is respected and appreciated. It's a collaborative effort.

Alex Jones was WRONG today when he said that "they" won by controlling the "narrative" beyond a year. That's absurd. They failed!

The blinders are coming off and we can SEE more clearly, having a better map of the territory so to speak, thanks in no small part to Q.

Those who wish to silence will feel pain.

Stark choices.

Choose and make life! Help create a better world, armed with with nothing but love and purpose.

edit on 16-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What exactly has Q proven thus far? I hope Q is real. I really do. But I have yet to see any proof.

Nothing really.

Everything predicted had some info leading up to it.

Even the drop about Officer Familia's mother at the speech happened right around that time. The before drops are always vague, like that one, "look up 2 dead NYPD detectives".

If nothing had happened at the speech then I'm sure nothing would have been mentioned and nobody would notice but as soon as the chance was there the drop was made.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sexy. 👌

Thanks for that. Missed it.

@lil

Nice post

Wouldnt mind some of that being what it is.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

To a Marine an Oath is sacred. Semper Fidelis means Always Faithful. No matter what.

Always Faithful to our Constitution, Citizens & Country

I believe he recommissioned him. Mueller was an officer therefore he would be recommissioned. Enlisting is for us non officers.

Semper Fidelis

Warrior,

This is both thought provoking and powerful.

Consider the meeting for the non-existent position was lengthy. Consider the Q drop On Alan Dershwitz anagramed said, Alan reawakened comfortably. Implying he saw the light after meeting with DJT.

Your energy in this reply is powerful. Meaningful.

Using Q glasses, it seems impossible DJT did not say, "look, I'm draining the swamp, in or out?" Improbably he didn't say, "as a Marine..." After reading what you said, I can easily hear him say, "you're back in the Marine's, secret commission, we won't meet again..."

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson
Thanks

I should add, can you imagine being a good guy in any of these positions/Agencies and knowing what you do but not being able to do anything about it because it is too big? They needed a front man/shield and along come Trump who agrees to help. He's got the money, the power, the contacts, and the public recognition to step up and be "The Man".

It must feel glorious to FINALLY after all those years to be able to fight back. But it still has to be done right or you're just as bad as they are. So it takes awhile and it gets frustrating and you have to bite your tongue (unless you're Donald lol) but the light at the end of the tunnel is coming and it isn't a train headed for you, it's a spotlight being shown on the truly evil mf'ers that have owned us for so long. And hey BONUS you get a sh*tton of people who now know what to look for and make connections and research the sh*t out of stuff.

Never again will they be TV voters or vote like it's a popularity contest. You should ALWAYS look up candidates and propositions etc on the appropriate govt website and check everything they say themselves and how they voted. Also read every page of the miles long BS that tend to be Props.

In 2015 I'd given up fighting to the point I wrote in Deez Nutz for Prez and Limberbutt McCubbins for VP when it came time to vote in 2016. Then along came Q and in the beginning I made our skepticks sound like Q Knights. Then as time went on and I followed the research done by myself and you guys here and on 8. I have hope again. I still think there is a chance for us to lose but I also think it is getting smaller by the day/hour now. They used their arrogance against them and made THEM show everyone what they truly think of US. So there is no way they can backpeddle and say "Oh we didn't REALLY mean you all are worthless eaters!"

I'm truly for the first time in a long time "Enjoying the show"

edit on 5/16/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Richard Branson NXIVM Meme Development

If you were to have him say something from a cartoon bubble, what would it be?

Thanks in advance for your help and participation.

Ankh

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Symbolizing current events, Walt Disneys Robo-Dragon caught Fire the other day.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Richard Branson NXIVM Meme Development

A Billionaire-linked pedo-satanic cult NXIVM has rented
my Island? My bad.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

I think some are missing the point of the Q drop. IMO, the point of the drop is not the couple of letters you can see.
The point is that the pen is sitting on the letter from Pres. Trump that will declassify & authorize the release of most of the documents in question.

Then Q dropped post 1386 which said it was a precursor and it must be requested "officially" first. Then Q drop 1387 mentioned the Freedom Caucus.

Well guess what?
The letter a few pages back that Perfectenemy posted from Ron DeSantis does officially request and he is one of the Freedom Caucus members.

Smoly Moly. Declassify go BOOM! You just perked up my ears and brought a bit of cheer to my heart WT.

edit on 16-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join