It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I've noticed that terrorists never attack the people who are actually responsible for the offenses against them. If they did, most terrorist attacks would target politicians and government agencies, not random civilians who can't do anything about it anyway.

Those of us who have followed the Syrian civil war found it very curious at how ISIS would behead people for trivial infractions, but they never, not even once, attacked Israel or Israeli interests.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I have finally read through the first page and a half of this thread, following links/documents, trying to reconcile the info. So far, so good (except for JFK Jr's burial site, which Skyfloating posted but I have not been able to find myself).

All I can say is DAMN

Waiting for the big one.. sounds like May 25 might be another drop? All of this is mind-boggling.

I was aware that dreadful, heartless and corrupt/selfish goings-ons happen in the shadows, but Q seems to be providing names, dates, and foretellings at times.

I will be following this closely.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Was it a direct magic square decode success? I'm not sure. I don't think my decoding of your result was anything that Q had intended. But on a synchronicity level I'd say yes. It looks like we hit a major resonance to Q's narrative. NK, freed prisoners, Huma Abedin, former POTUS. Not sure what to make of it. But I think this is pointing to an important piece of the puzzle.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

BOOM!
edit on 16-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The P of the PAIN is Peter Strzok. I thought it was too obvious
. Time to find out who A,I and N are.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've made a simple but possibly decisive tweak to the s/sheet which appears to have made a big impact on decode results.

I'll test on a larger sample then release updated version this evening.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A=Abedin,Awan
I=?
N=Nellie Ohr?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Dare to believe.

The ‘Majestic Ape’ frequently performed at Comet Ping Pong Pizza in Washington, D.C. where Hillary Clinton held events.

Some of you may have seen these.

If not, you've been warned.

“The Neutered Noel”
(screenshots)

At the very least, CPP promotes this behavior.

R's Pizza promotes the same (Black Mass).

Any questions?

edit on 16-5-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed name

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Post #1382 relates back to Post #620:

May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When you view the image of the pen, it looks like in the lower right area the letter "a" and maybe "r" are visible. Assuming these letters will be used as another Q proof when whatever this document is (letter, E.O., etc.) is revealed?
edit on th20185-0500fCDT022018Wed, 16 May 2018 14:12:22 -0500 by SonOfThor because: ETA: I may need glasses, LOL - looks like besides the letter "a" there could be an "r" and a "t"? I'm assuming we will be able to line up the document at a later date to verify

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Post #1382 relates back to Post #620:

May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

I think we discussed the possibility of Peter Strzok being MI6.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

When you view the image of the pen, it looks like in the lower right area the letter "a" and maybe "r" are visible. Assuming these letters will be used as another Q proof when whatever this document is (letter, E.O., etc.) is revealed?

A=Authority

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It looks like H and a......???

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Dare to believe.

The ‘Majestic Age’ frequently performed at Comet Ping Pong Pizza in Washington, D.C. where Hillary Clinton held events.

Some of you may have seen these.

If not, you've been warned.

“The Neutered Noel”
(screenshots)

At the very least, CPP promotes this behavior.

R's Pizza promotes the same (Black Mass).

Any questions?

Many of those same torture stills were embedded in the Nove Corps Blue videos on YT that got some attention in earlier threads. Not sure if anyone else caught that.

Those videos are gone, or the user (handle changed to "71") do not show up in the search results.

edit on 16-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Looks like "rth" at top and an "a" at the bottom.
edit on 5/16/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I would agree with that - I had to look at it on a bigger screen.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trust Rogers

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Top to bottom the revealed letters read:

rt
a

I think this means RTA = This will be a ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT, meaning the EO will cause a "car crash" or "train wreck" for black hats?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Looks like "rth" at top and an "a" at the bottom.

I don't think it's a r. Compare the letters to the Jim Jordan request. The uth in authority and the a in all allign with the pen pic.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: dashen

Can anyone direct me to coordinates/info to plug into Google maps in order to find JFK Jr's grave site from above? I just spent 20 minutes trying to find the image seen in one of the first few posts where it looks like a big "Q" in Woods Hole, Falmouth MA but was unsuccessful.

Would be much appreciated! Trying to corroborate what I'm learning about from OP. Thanks in advance

Its John F. Kennedy Gravesite in Arlington, VA.

Source: Google Earth
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: really mods? I have to now cite Google as a Source? What about the thousands of posters here that dont on a daily basis?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join