It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

RepDeSantis

Phase Three.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Doesn't ADM R testify today?

Yes but in a closed session.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Re: NK.

I don't understand why, on the very threshold of an unprecedented peace deal, the US didn't postpone it's military exercises with SK when North and South were set to engage in peace talks or why Bolton would evoke Libya (WTF?) from under his mustache.

Are the deep state Neocon bastards trying to scuttle the deal?

When I see CNN foaming at the mouth over it, appearing to hope that it won't happen, you know there's a problem.

They don't want to see Trump secure this victory for PEACE.

My thoughts exactly Ank, it makes no sense. At the very least Bolton evoking Libya was really bad judgement. It certainly doesn't help matters that the MSM keeps planting the seed of doubt that Trumps word can be trusted and seemingly trying to sabotage the whole deal. Let's just hope it's more "fake" news as Q suggested and the deal with NK will still be achieved.
edit on 16-5-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here we go.
Senate panel backs intel report on Russian meddling, after interviewing Obama officials

Senate Intelligence Committee leaders on Wednesday backed the 2017 intelligence community report that formally accused Russia of trying to interfere in the U.S. presidential election to boost then-candidate Donald Trump.

Their statements followed a final closed-door interview on the matter with top Obama administration officials. The committee, led by Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., spoke Wednesday with former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan and former National Security Agenda Director Michael Rogers (who retired earlier this year).

DOCUMENTS SUGGEST POSSIBLE COORDINATION BETWEEN CIA, FBI, OBAMA WH AND DEM OFFICIALS EARLY IN TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE: INVESTIGATORS

Former FBI Director James Comey was invited but did not show up -- skipping the closed-door session due to a “previously scheduled engagement,” his attorney said. Comey, who was fired last May, has been on a media blitz in recent weeks promoting his memoir, “A Higher Loyalty,” in which he is highly critical of now-President Trump.

Despite Comey’s absence, the committee leaders announced afterward they were able to complete the review of the intelligence community’s Russia assessment.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Can anyone direct me to coordinates/info to plug into Google maps in order to find JFK Jr's grave site from above? I just spent 20 minutes trying to find the image seen in one of the first few posts where it looks like a big "Q" in Woods Hole, Falmouth MA but was unsuccessful.

Would be much appreciated! Trying to corroborate what I'm learning about from OP. Thanks in advance

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
peir 39 has some attractions -

Get Lost In the Magic of

Magowans Infinite Mirror Maze

www.magowansinfinitemirrormaze.com...

77 Mirrors and a private video for members only at link - private video huh ---- for a house of mirrors ?????

Seems a bit creepy - anyone been there ?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Remember:

But also:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Disco is dead my friend.

Now is the time for rule of law

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I did a little searching and can't find it either. Sky floating posted it on the thread maybe he knows?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: crankyoldman

Only people upset are either benefitting from flow of trillions or suffering most extreme case of brainwashing and misinformation that they refuse reality and embrace fantasy as constructed for them.

Unfortunately at the moment that's a majority.

Alas my friend it is true at the moment. I just wish people would in fact look at the DOCS not form an opinion based on anything but the actual documentation. DJT's f first EO, pow, he just took power away from the government and gave it to the people. Crickets.

The last ten years the battle cry is "I have opinion therefor I am..." Can't be bothered to read, just tell me what it is so I can form an "opinion therefor I am..."

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Maybe the fear is that we might become the deplorable exposables?

Or the untouchable deplorables or ehh , well hmmm just a major threat .

Whatever I'm lost there a bit what I wanted to say

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoWed, 16 May 2018 13:01:40 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 16 May 2018 13:01:40 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainYanny

I keep seeing your user name as MountainYanny .

edit on 16-5-2018 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Re: NK.

I don't understand why, on the very threshold of an unprecedented peace deal, the US didn't postpone it's military exercises with SK when North and South were set to engage in peace talks or why Bolton would evoke Libya (WTF?) from under his mustache.

Are the deep state Neocon bastards trying to scuttle the deal?

When I see CNN foaming at the mouth over it, appearing to hope that it won't happen, you know there's a problem.

They don't want to see Trump secure this victory for PEACE.

My thoughts exactly Ank, it makes no sense. At the very least Bolton evoking Libya was really bad judgement. It certainly doesn't help matters that the MSM keeps planting the seed of doubt that Trumps word can be trusted and seemingly trying to sabotage the whole deal. Let's just hope it's more "fake" news as Q suggested and the deal with NK will still be achieved.

I have known some extraordinary PR people, I have seen them turn Sh#t into gold, a disaster into a victory, all through the manipulation of the narrative. The entire, every single atom, of the govern (control) ment (mind) is built on the PR/control of the narrative: manipulation, never truth, as truth is very bad for business.

If Q has taught us one thing, ONE, the narrative is not what it appears. Before Q, folks here would have said "trump's tweets are hurting the cause, I don't get what he means..." and we learn the tweets are often code. Misspellings are on purpose, not the ramblings of a buffoon and may save human lives.

Bolton says X, are you sure, really really really sure, your perception of the context in the overall scheme is correct?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Phoenix

Only people upset are either benefitting from flow of trillions or suffering most extreme case of brainwashing and misinformation that they refuse reality and embrace fantasy as constructed for them.

Unfortunately at the moment that's a majority.

Alas my friend it is true at the moment. I just wish people would in fact look at the DOCS not form an opinion based on anything but the actual documentation. DJT's f first EO, pow, he just took power away from the government and gave it to the people. Crickets.

The last ten years the battle cry is "I have opinion therefor I am..." Can't be bothered to read, just tell me what it is so I can form an "opinion therefor I am..."

Exactly as planned. First you create the people that think they know better so that they ignore the facts. Then you start controlling what you CAN say. Now they don't have to worry about the facts what they are saying is their truth. It's madness! And going exactly as planned
edit on 5/16/2018 by Martin75 because: Trying to fix bolding

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread. I was posting the info that PE put up about the meddling in the investigation to a thread that was just opened up about the topic.
edit on 16-5-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

The same thing happened at the end of Part 6 with a reply to a post by our Martian friend.
Everyone say hello...

edit on 5/16/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: forgot quote

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

a reply to: MountainYanny

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I fully believe terrorism is manufactured 100%
Order out of chaos. Provide the chaos & then provide the order.

Have terrorists ever killed a lot of politicians?
Bombed their homes/cars?? No.

It’s always attacks on us common folk.

I’m not saying that terrorists aren’t real. They are. Their ideology is real along with their actions. What’s manufactured is the actual attack itself.

Intel identifies. Then helps in some form. Steps in to thwart or let’s it happen. Complete control is only way to prevent unnecessary damage (intel/political controllers dying)

My .02
Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yup, hope you're right Cranky and my perception on this is Totally Wrong !

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Twitterverse is freaking out. Crossfire Hurricane has been revealed.I'm waiting on a viable source so no link yet. It's all still developing. Get your popcorn ready.

Edit: Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

WASHINGTON — Within hours of opening an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in the summer of 2016, the F.B.I. dispatched a pair of agents to London on a mission so secretive that all but a handful of officials were kept in the dark.

Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

The agents summarized their highly unusual interview and sent word to Washington on Aug. 2, 2016, two days after the investigation was opened. Their report helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation. But at the time, a small group of F.B.I. officials knew it by its code name: Crossfire Hurricane.

edit on 16-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join