It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Eh Q says JA issue resolved by June.

If he gets turned over to the US maybe Trump will pardon him?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some things about #TheGreatAwakening worth noting in a recap.

1. half and infinity constantly under attack. All for a larp?
2. We find out that JL and his wife are into pedo and cults. Who knew? SICK!
3. Mostly silence from Obama, HRC, Podesta. Why are they not defending themselves?
4. Obama and HRC are looking for new sponsors or cover?
5. Bill Gates is on a depopulation mission with his vaccines.
6. Eric Schmidt is tied to the Mayo Clinic.
7. SA was controlling the US by funneling money thru HRC CF.
8. All the vile villains were rounded up in SA and strings cut.
9. SA with a new leader is changing for the better. Freedom for women, seeks peace with Israel etc.
10. Pedo's are being rounded up right and left. Yay!
11. Elysium has been disabled.
12. CIA via Elon Musk and SpaceX was providing nukes to NK. Strings cut.
13. CNN, MSNBC etc. are desperately trying to hold onto ratings by throwing anything they can at President Trump.
14. All the women who accused POTUS have been debunked and ties to Soros has been exposed.
15. Antifa is on it's last leg since strings have been cut there.
16. There has been an increase of FF's to try and change the narrative.
17. Many attempts have been made on Potus' life.
18. Elites and world leaders have been exposed as Moloch/Luciferian worshipers. SICK!
19. Abuse rituals (animal/children/adult) seem to be normal for these elites and the world leaders. SICK!
20. Pedophilia and human trafficking is widespread and is enabled by people like Zuck, Jack, Instagram etc.
21. Organ harvesting is real. Mayo Clinic, Planned Parenthood.
22. NWO turns out to be real and is being disabled before our eyes.
23. Chappaqua fire was an attempt to cover and destroy evidence. AGAIN.
24. Project Mockingbird is real.
25. MKultra mind control is real and worse than we imagined when they by mistake released info they didn't mean too.
26. All the FF's are inside jobs created by mind control and no investigating by the FBI when reported beforehand.
27. The Clinton body count is real and rising.
28. CEO's WW are resigning due to ties with money laundering/pedo/corruption.
29. Political figures are not running for re-election due to ties with bribes/corruption/pedo.
30. Deep State and Shadow Government is real.
31. Obama's and Clinton's have ties to ISIS/MB/KKK.
32. Assassination and kidnapping plans with regards to Potus family.
33. WW corruption is real.
34. Clinton's, McStain's etc foundations are tied to corruption/money laundering/human trafficking/pedo/embezzlement.
35. Red Cross is corrupt.
36. Funds missing from 9/11, Haiti relief, Africa etc.
37. Another depopulation agenda that targets blacks thru PP.
38. White Helmets, UN and WHO guilty of countless crimes.
39. Doc's who seek natural remedies are being murdered at an alarming rate.
40. Whistleblower's are being murdered or silenced like JA.
41. British Royals are being exposed.
42. Reporters who are exposing the pedophilia are being murdered.
43. Vaccines are doing damage to people and big pharma is lobbying to continue pushing the poison on us.
44. Water, food and air are being poisoned daily. GMO's, flouride, chemtrails.
45. Human DNA is being found in our food supply. SICK.
46. PedoGate is real. HRC->Podesta->Alefantis->Silsby etc.
47. There is a Black Pope.
48. Gitmo is being expanded. YAY!
49. Secret Societies are real.
50. CIA has many fronts for funding/blackmail/human trafficking/drugs/arms dealing. PLayboy.
51. NSA/CIA/FBI/Google/FB/Twitter etc is all spying us daily.
52. Obama admin committed numerous crimes and involved foreign tools to help aid them.
53. There was a 16 yr plan to destroy America.
54. U1 should have been prosecuted.
55. Emailgate should have been prosecuted.
56. JFK assassination was planned by CIA/HW Bush/LBJ. He was a threat like Potus is.
57. Titanic and Hindenburg were done to eliminate anyone standing in the way of the Fed Resv.
58. Most airplane crashes are not accidents.
59. MH370 happened so that Rothschilds could keep patents from Freescale.
60. L. Fuddy (who confirmed BO's BC) was only person to die in the plane went down.
61. Election/voter fraud is real. Soros owns many voting machines and dead people/illegals are voting.
62. MS13 was the muscle for Obama and HRC.
63. Seth Rich who found out about Sanders being cheated leaked emails to WL and was killed for it. Justice for Seth Rich.
64. Amtrack collision with GOP on board was a blatant attempt by TPTB to regain control.
65. Loop Capitol is a slush fund for Soros/Cern/Iran (for kickbacks/bribes). Also tied to SEIU.
66. G4S security has ties to Soros/SEIU and FF's.

More being exposed everyday.
edit on 1pm514America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 19:25:30 -050025572018-05-14T19:25:30-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

TATSTIMONIAL:

Thank you for the great gift of these threads, Dashen...each one growing and evolving from the last.

I've been on ATS for eight years now...and THIS has, by far, been the MOST fun and exciting thread I've ever had the good fortune to be a part of.

Your work, guidance and diligence will continue to be appreciated by us all.
Can't wait to discover what s3V3n has in store for us.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread so not sure if you saw it.

Dashen I just wanna say thank you for all the hard work that you have put into these threads. Awesome job you are doing my friend!

Now I think you need to address the mods about your stars. I have starred all your post in the new thread and none of them have taken. I even went back 3x to do again and they still didn't take. Not sure what is up with that.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Execution? No chance! That is never going to happen.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There are theories (only at this stage) of the net going down on May 25th!

Q has told us several times to Archive everything Offline in case of this eventuality.

Fortunately there are other members also archiving these threads - so we have multiple copies. Please take 15 mins to take a copy of the archives off to a SDCard or MicroSD card. It's under 10GB and, in times of no internet, you'll still be able to access it on your Laptop, tablet or even some phone. Imagine the power of such SDcards found by future archaeologists.

What we are missing though, is offline archives of all the source material to these threads! I'm thinking:

1) Web pages linked,
2) Pictures linked,
3) Videos/Youtubes linked

Anyone willing to archive just one of the above 3 types, for one thread, would be doing us all a great service!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Id hope he has some sort of proof.
Hes been incorrect pretty often lately

My understanding of the AJ tantrum is that it has to do with the tripcode change, and apparently an internal source.

I’ll leave to no coms stuff to you guys, but trip-codes change out of necessity to avoid the source from becoming compromised. On one of the more recent changes Corsi believes Qanon to have been replaced with a DS agent.

I’m not sure why he believes this but he does.

Finding no change in the tone, message or posting habits of Q team I am disinclined to agree with his assessment.

That’s just my read on it.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How can he be charged for publishing true information sent to him by anonymous whistle blowers?

FREE Assange!

edit on 14-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MsMissing

Corsi is a smart man. I doubt he believes it himself, but he's too prideful to backtrack or admit to being in error and he and Jones have decided to cut and run on the Q business and continue to work on their own following, which is weird if indeed Q is a Trump admin insider.

edit on 14-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: dashen

Alex Jones is saying that Q is compromised. Have you heard anything about this and if so, what are your thoughts about it?

I offered an analysis right when it was bubbling up as an emerging issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the link. I'm still not sure what to make of all this. I love doing cryptic crosswords but this is something else.

It's being referred to as a "movement" but the only movement I'm seeing is chasing a rabbit down it's warren. Where is this going?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing OP P7! I don’t have much to add except you are an amazing asset to ATS for what you do. And thanks for throwing ol Ted Gunderson in there. He is an original and helped to plant the dark seeds of doubt that begin with “what if...?” Thank you again dashen

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just today, Q has removed two drops off the PF board. Saving offline will become even more important.

[ATTACKS WILL ONLY INTENSIFY]

Brackets require closer scrutiny...double meaning? mirror? acronym possibly?

AWOI?
IOWA?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Possibility. Depending on the information he has?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Eh Q says JA issue resolved by June.

If he gets turned over to the US maybe Trump will pardon him?

Let's hope so. For the amount of times Trump used Wikileaks through his campaign and proclaimed to "love them", the least he can do is pardon Assange.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Execution by a force outside of the judicial system? Never know. Depending on the information he has?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, you're incredible in so many ways. It was a pleasure starring each post you composed to get this 7th Q thread started. (And learned some missed information, while doing so.)

After patriotic Americans have fully taken back our country from evil, your summaries will make an excellent "How It Was Done" chapter in history books!

Thanks again, Dashen!
edit on 5/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

History in the making, but we get a bit of a sneak peak preview in advance. For example, we knew months ago now that the NK situation was resolved. Some told friends and acquaintances about it to which they were called crazy, until...

We know already that the same thing is going to happen with Iran and a new deal struck.

We know that Sessions will bring down the hammer and that Huber will issue indictments and empanel a grand jury when the IG Report is released.

WE did the tweet storm #ReleaseTheMemo at Q's urging timed perfectly.

Awareness is rising, and bit by bit the future is proving past and the news is unlocking the past and the future.

None of this would be happening the way it's happening absent the Q phenomenon.

edit on 14-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Welcome back

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MsMissing

I agree with your overall assessment on Q but AJ lost all credibility since he backed down from cracking PG wide open. I'm perfectly aware of the fact that we are up against very dangerous forces and they don't care about human lives like most of us do but he could have really turned the tide right there. We all have our defining moments to change the world and PG was his and he blew it.

edit on 14-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

We know already that the same thing is going to happen with Iran and a new deal struck. 

I hope you're right. These were my thoughts too. I can see the war hawks right here on these boards with their twitchy dicks.

It's like they are begging Trump to go to war, it's pathetic...
edit on 14-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Dicks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join