It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Doesn't ADM R testify today?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nm

edit on 16-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 16-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Priest told not to report confessions of child abuse by National Board for Safeguarding children

The Catholic bishops’ child-protection body is advising priests not to inform state authorities about incidents of child abuse they hear about in the confession box, in apparent contravention of the law. Guidelines published by the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church exempts priests from passing on admissions of child abuse made in the confessional, it has emerged.

Priests cannot reveal anything that you confess to them. It is not negotiable, and there are no exceptions or asterisks. If you confess a crime to them, they can ask you to turn yourself in, but if you don't they cannot report you for it.

AfromM,

I always figured that little private box was not a confession to an agent of god, but to an agent. The perfect place to get information for everything from "who stole from x" to "who plans to kill x" to "here are the plans to kill x". If god is everywhere as they profess, I'll speak with him while I'm on the hopper and kill two birds with one stone.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralAdmission

This seems to be a rather prescient article from Canadafreepress in 2006. Mentions NP fishing off Pier 39 if only 120k people had voted De Nunzio.

Also, Pier 39, started by Warren Simmons, who also seems to like black eyes:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: GeneralAdmission

This seems to be a rather prescient article from Canadafreepress in 2006. Mentions NP fishing off Pier 39 if only 120k people had voted De Nunzio.

Also, Pier 39, started by Warren Simmons, who also seems to like black eyes:

Pier 39
"Watch The Water"?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Catching up so apologies if someone else has already said this!

Thinking laterally, an alternative read comes out if [ABC] = "a 3 letter agency" and JD = Justice Department:

[Nancy Pelosi, Aug 11th “Speaker ensures your protection against terrorists]"
[Justice Department, Aug 13th “CIA or FBI has an interest in this…”]
[Nancy Pelosi, Aug 14th “??????? Pier 39…”]

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

since you asked so politely

here you go fam

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Re: NK.

I don't understand why, on the very threshold of an unprecedented peace deal, the US didn't postpone it's military exercises with SK when North and South were set to engage in peace talks or why Bolton would evoke Libya (WTF?) from under his mustache.

Are the deep state Neocon bastards trying to scuttle the deal?

When I see CNN foaming at the mouth over it, appearing to hope that it won't happen, you know there's a problem.

They don't want to see Trump secure this victory for PEACE.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Implication... People are, by nature, good but are turned bad by their environment or bad actors.

Make a safe environment, get rid of bad actors and you create an increasingly safer cycle of goodness?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nothing else I can imagine supports those kinds of numbers, certainly not just graft and corruption due fact that level of funds would show somewhere as financial aberation.

6.5 trillion !

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I seem to recall theories of the treasure being in Elam or Edom?

Elam is in modern day Iran.

Edom is:

an ancient kingdom in Transjordan located between Moab to the northeast, the Arabah to the west and the Arabian Desert to the south and east.[3] Most of its former territory is now divided between Israel and Jordan.

edit on 16-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I've just noticed on that post that "T-minus [12:34]" could mean:

"should have moved the television (as it recorded you); [L:G] (12 is letter L, 34=3+4=7=letter G)"... they were recorded by an LG telly?

edit on 16-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Index all Dashen, ML! I just did a post of links to archives.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think it's just playing the black hats so they think there is hope and make further mistakes.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Nothing else I can imagine supports those kinds of numbers, certainly not just graft and corruption due fact that level of funds would show somewhere as financial aberation.

6.5 trillion !

What's crazy is the rigged numbers of GDP of the US is 18+ trillion, that excludes the government's GDP as a function of the whole, said to be another 18+ trillion. So nearly 40 trillion a year and the entire country needs bridges, damns, homes for xyz and on and on AND we're taxed into oblivion because we just can't find another dollar...

What is so bothersome is it seems few if any have read Trump's EO's and what they really mean as both symbol and eventual reality for many. Reconfig SES, War on Poverty over, taken power AWAY from gov. agencies etc. Lower Taxes despite the entire legislature hating the idea. How is that bad??

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wonder if the reason Q keeps asking Jack Dorsey if he's having trouble sleeping is because they have him hacked 6 ways to Sunday and hear him talking about not sleeping or whatever? His TV and Google Home and phone, etc....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Or maybe he's worried that sheesh is gonna hit the fan soon.

I wouldn't get a good night of sleep either if I were part of the deep state right now.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Only people upset are either benefitting from flow of trillions or suffering most extreme case of brainwashing and misinformation that they refuse reality and embrace fantasy as constructed for them.

Unfortunately at the moment that's a majority.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Re: NK.

I don't understand why, on the very threshold of an unprecedented peace deal, the US didn't postpone it's military exercises with SK when North and South were set to engage in peace talks or why Bolton would evoke Libya (WTF?) from under his mustache.

Are the deep state Neocon bastards trying to scuttle the deal?

When I see CNN foaming at the mouth over it, appearing to hope that it won't happen, you know there's a problem.

They don't want to see Trump secure this victory for PEACE.

"# peace, just impeach" should be their new motto. #tards, the whole lot of them.
edit on 16-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join