It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That means that there is no hidden meaning unless Q is the author of that article.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Yes I realize that but I am just noting that date is in the document that President Trump and Kim signed. Also it lines up with Q drop.

Q has verified his authenticity many times. In sales, I've learned to ignore the skeptics. They have deeper problems than we realize. Just keep soaking in Q-wisdom and "work with the willing", while ignoring all others. You can't "save" everybody, W.C..

Ok. Count me in. The rest of ATS fails to keep me aroused, while the Q threads contain many threads worth of information.

So what if I find someone worth saving? Is there anything you can point me to, to pass along while I myself get caught up?

For example, last time I was here I swear to god I saw a few people saying that: Q has officially claimed that pics of BHO will soon surface, and they will show Obama, decked out in "tribal garb" and aiming an AK47 at something that is supposed to piss people off, like an American flag or something like that?

Did Q really say this will happen??

Q post #1043. You can see it here. If you're new to that site, top left is a search box. Type in Hussein, and scroll down until you see pictures of him in tribal garb.

ETA: April 6 was the post date.
edit on 6/12/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I spend much of my time parsing through the Qanon Twitter thread @ twitter.com... looking for interesting articles and interpretations of Q posts. I'm not into the deep, analytical analysis.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks. I was wondering exactly what "AUTISTS" are. My mind always shifts to "autistic".

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes I realize that but I am just noting that date is in the document that President Trump and Kim signed. Also it lines up with Q drop.

Q has verified his authenticity many times. In sales, I've learned to ignore the skeptics. They have deeper problems than we realize. Just keep soaking in Q-wisdom and "work with the willing", while ignoring all others. You can't "save" everybody, W.C..

Ok. Count me in. The rest of ATS fails to keep me aroused, while the Q threads contain many threads worth of information.

So what if I find someone worth saving? Is there anything you can point me to, to pass along while I myself get caught up?

For example, last time I was here I swear to god I saw a few people saying that: Q has officially claimed that pics of BHO will soon surface, and they will show Obama, decked out in "tribal garb" and aiming an AK47 at something that is supposed to piss people off, like an American flag or something like that?

Welcome.

The process is complicated. The strawman is "q predicts" which is not what is happening. Q is not a gypsy, unless you figure the weight of the entire military figures the best way to engage a planetary population is to act like a dime story psychic. The process is a form of reality creation, whereby clues are used to help people see the reality they are creating in an effort to alter that reality in real time.

Q is not a person, but a representative of a collective, making up military, pres, world leaders, and of course about 50 million Q researchers, supporters, friends, and people with heart who which to see the planet liberated.

The clues can be viewed by anyone at any level. The BEST way to understand is to read the clues first, even if you have zero idea what is going on. They are very powerful if viewed with an open heart. The Clues lead to understanding within each, hopefully leading to more truth and less planetary control. Some clues are for us, some not, some are mis direction, some come to fruition, some not.

Those being exposed do not care for any of this. Those who reveal grow in unexpected ways.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That means that there is no hidden meaning unless Q is the author of that article.

Are you seeking mysterious hidden meanings in Q messages? I just appreciate the plain knowledge shared, regardless of its origination. I believe the deeper Q thinkers are now posting/communing elsewhere. Most left this thread/site.

I now find the interpretations at Qanon and other related Twitter feeds.

edit on 6/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

FYI: Tonight's Q post #1482 at qanon.pub... is laying the groundwork for what will be the end of Rod Rosenstein.

All kinds of rumors swirling about RR tonight.

For instance here are three reports on basically the same story.
Jeff Sessions is also in the mix.

Ro senstein threatened to 'subpoena GOP led committee in chilling clash over records emails show

Sessions on Rosenstein 'Subpoena' Reports: 'Mischaracterization'

This last one here is from CNN, so I automatically distrust the spin on it.

Rosenstein plans to call on House to investigate its own staff

Waiting patiently for Thursday IG report.
edit on 12-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks. I was wondering exactly what "AUTISTS" are. My mind always shifts to "autistic".

It's a chan thing and you are not wrong.

Channers sometimes lovingly refer to themselves and other posters as autists and other more offensive things.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Are you seeking mysterious hidden meanings in Q messages? I just appreciate the plain knowledge shared, regardless of its origination.

I don't but it sounded like the post you replied to was asking if anyone had tried decoding the pic name, like RelSciHistItSufi does, to see if something came up.

It seems standard with Q that people run around trying to figure out what the "comms" mean. I was just accused of not being able to read the comms a few pages back so it seems like some people think their are hidden meanings.

ETA: Since the name of the pic is the same as the one in the article then Q didn't change it to include any coded message.

edit on 12-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yes. It is a term that is being reclaimed...not unlike "Queer". Tists ...(affectionate diminutive term) often refer to "normies" ...meaning people of average intelligence and typically higher social skills...as a pejorative, in-group. But, as society brands Autism as a deficiency, many diagnosed folks see it as merely running a better processor, and the software is only starting to be written, to take advantage of that.

Long story short...Revenge of the nerds...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Welcome.

The process is complicated. The strawman is "q predicts" which is not what is happening. Q is not a gypsy, unless you figure the weight of the entire military figures the best way to engage a planetary population is to act like a dime story psychic. The process is a form of reality creation, whereby clues are used to help people see the reality they are creating in an effort to alter that reality in real time.

Q is not a person, but a representative of a collective, making up military, pres, world leaders, and of course about 50 million Q researchers, supporters, friends, and people with heart who which to see the planet liberated.

The clues can be viewed by anyone at any level. The BEST way to understand is to read the clues first, even if you have zero idea what is going on. They are very powerful if viewed with an open heart. The Clues lead to understanding within each, hopefully leading to more truth and less planetary control. Some clues are for us, some not, some are mis direction, some come to fruition, some not.

Those being exposed do not care for any of this. Those who reveal grow in unexpected ways.

Are you sure you are allowed to talk about that!?

Ok. I know. Pots and kettles...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

As imthegoat already posted, they did say that and I would just like to point out that the pics never surfaced. One of the Q fails that some people like to overlook.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Q#1483 AUTISTS ENGAGED?

Anagram Fun:

ATS Guides Agent
ATS Guide Agents

Stay engaged as we move through the nexus point Q Knights...

Add: Q#1487 Thank you Autists/Anons

Anagram Fun:

USA Thank ATS Unity Soon

Yep. Our camp is known. How bout a confirmation attempt?

Dear Q,

Can we hear the phrase "Tailor Made" in comms or through POTUS?

-thanks in advance. Godspeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jun 12 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Post removed....lack of source!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Q#1483 AUTISTS ENGAGED?

Anagram Fun:

ATS Guides Agent
ATS Guide Agents

Stay engaged as we move through the nexus point Q Knights...

Add: Q#1487 Thank you Autists/Anons

Anagram Fun:

USA Thank ATS Unity Soon

Yep. Our camp is known. How bout a confirmation attempt?

Dear Q,

Can we hear the phrase "Tailor Made" in comms or through POTUS?

-thanks in advance. Godspeed.

You are such an attention slut! For Qod's sake, just post a selfie! ;o)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Bill1960
Guys, if those pics of the sub and launch are on the level, we got a BIG FRIGGIN problem. I see it as we might have something rogue operating out there. If that is a rogue sub and crew ala Red October, that's HUGE and needs to be dealt with in a NY minute. If it's Ohio class they got nukes.

Q mentioned Red Oktober

I could have sworn there was more than one reference...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

As imthegoat already posted, they did say that and I would just like to point out that the pics never surfaced. One of the Q fails that some people like to overlook.

One thing I've learned is that some of the things Q says are for future disclosure, and some are wrong intentionally. Q said in one post several months ago, that "disinformation is necessary".

If in hindsight, I learned something from Q that 99.999% of the country didn't know at the time, that's a good feeling. Right now, I'm eagerly looking for Rod Rosenstein's demise. That's not being predicted anywhere in the MSM. But, if it doesn't happen, so be it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

But with the explanation and definition, there is no "truth" there is no substantiated facts that are being reported then if everyone is Q. if they represent a collective (how very leftists/collectivist) thought nothing is true

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join