It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Guys, if those pics of the sub and launch are on the level, we got a BIG FRIGGIN problem. I see it as we might have something rogue operating out there. If that is a rogue sub and crew ala Red October, that's HUGE and needs to be dealt with in a NY minute. If it's Ohio class they got nukes.

For sure

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm still not following what you are saying here. Do you mean you need MORE proof Q is an insider and is not a LARP? Is that your dilemma? I'm not suggesting you to believe everything Q says. Actually, before you, I, or anyone can believe anything of what Q says you/me/we must first decipher what it is Q is saying. Therefore there have been more incorrect decipherings of Q's drops which subsequently lead to incorrectly labeling Q as a LARP.

On the other hand where would you like to start with the number of predictions Q has made that have come true? On a closing note Q also referenced multiple times that the majority of what Q knows can never be made public and that we are only being exposed to a very small percentage of what has happened and what will happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is exactly what I was implying when I posted that article.

I am glad you see it also.

They are desperately trying to start a war by any means necessary.

W/C the "they" are trying but it will not happen. Not allowed, the collective rejected the idea when trump was elected: then was the time to do it but the choice was made. Cranky's more concerned about things FEMA meeting spoke to, as in Fires(Q) flooding etc., from instability.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
Bad actors hacked a sub and launched a missile. Story about any stolen data is a cover up.

BS.

Q is posting drops like crazy right now and it is heavily implied that it happened indeed. Read the drops for yourself if you do not believe me.

video
hangs up for me, at shorty after sunrise. Can't play the rest.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
I'm still not following what you are saying here. Do you mean you need MORE proof Q is an insider and is not a LARP? Is that your dilemma?

I'm saying I'm convinced that Q is a hoax or psy-op.

People who think following them is going to make a difference are larping.

Therefore there have been more incorrect decipherings of Q's drops which subsequently lead to incorrectly labeling Q as a LARP.

That wouldn't be a problem if they just spoke plainly.

On the other hand where would you like to start with the number of predictions Q has made that have come true? On a closing note Q also referenced multiple times that the majority of what Q knows can never be made public and that we are only being exposed to a very small percentage of what has happened and what will happen.

I've already gone over them and even pointed out how info available on the open net was used to correctly "predict" some events. Nobody wants to hear that.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I apologize for wasting precious space.

Cranky you have a PM.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For those who are interested in the flight path, Sarah Sanders just tweeted 9 more hours till they get home. Just left Hawaii.

Sarah Sanders ‏ Verified account @PressSec 8m8 minutes ago More

Thankful to the men and women stationed at Hickam in HI. Almost home...but not really (9 more hours to go!)

twitter.com...

edit on 12-6-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

i find it funny that y'all worship a man who combs over three hairs into a soft sculpture to disguise his baldness, but you find it this fascinating that a short actor would wear platform shoes.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Especially when a link to an article has already been posted in this very thread explaining that the reason for the shoes is that he is playing someone who was 6'4".

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i find it funny that y'all worship a man who combs over three hairs into a soft sculpture to disguise his baldness, but you find it this fascinating that a short actor would wear platform shoes.

Deniro better watch himself. He's in the crosshairs and should not be poking the bear.

Robert De Niro Caught In International Underage Prostitution Ring

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It's too bad they will arrive back in D.C. at 5am. Would have been nice seeing a couple thousand cheering people greet the President, with a hero's welcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Outlier13
I'm still not following what you are saying here. Do you mean you need MORE proof Q is an insider and is not a LARP? Is that your dilemma?

I'm saying I'm convinced that Q is a hoax or psy-op.

People who think following them is going to make a difference are larping.

Therefore there have been more incorrect decipherings of Q's drops which subsequently lead to incorrectly labeling Q as a LARP.

That wouldn't be a problem if they just spoke plainly.

I've already gone over them and even pointed out how info available on the open net was used to correctly "predict" some events. Nobody wants to hear that.

Speaking plainly, though.... has very little right brain interaction. That is what has been happening, with the Q drops. Engaging the actual source of changing the human collective consciousness...and engaging emotions/heart-mind, is what affects the planetary informational/magnetic field, is the important part. Left-brain rationalizing is just a regressive tool, to provide a continuity value to what happens, to bend the story back to an agenda.

Fear based stuff, doesn't work anymore though. People can see it. It's actually funny a lot of the time. Engaging people and their imagination, affects the mass consciousness greatly. Being told, doesn't work. Belief is what causes probability waves to collapse into what actually happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Respect is probably more accurate then worship. What has Robert DeNiro ever done to help the World, lol, for No pay ? Trump can make fun of his ridiculous hair, good quality to have, Humility.
RD wants to ACT like a Big Man, some are just pointing out that he's actually a very Small Man.

edit on 12-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I have heard that excuse and I don't buy it.

ETA: Sorry, replied on the run and thought you were going to go on about how solving a riddle makes the info more valued. I don't believe that or what you wrote either.
edit on 12-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Always entertaining when the clay-footed gods, challenge each other!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I have heard that excuse and I don't buy it.

Yeah. I already knew that.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Deniro better watch himself. He's in the crosshairs and should not be poking the bear.

Robert De Niro Caught In International Underage Prostitution Ring

Meh. A bit late for that. But, I admire his moxy!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You admire Deniro's visceral hate!!?? Sad.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You admire Deniro's visceral hate!!?? Sad.

No. I admire his moxy. He is standing...albeit on rubber stilts..for the side he has chosen. Loyalty is to be admired , on either side, to my way of judging.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The guy who hates his enemy, will invariably lose to the guy who just observes and doesn't invest his energy in revenge-ish behavior. Be pro-you. Being anti-them is not efficient.

Also binge-watch every episode of Kung-fu. Did Bruce Lee hate David Cariddeen?
edit on 12-6-2018 by Enderdog because: I have no idea how to spell Carrideen...

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join