It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Did anybody happen to watch "the video"? I did and doubt I'm the only one. Anyways, for those who didn't, it was full of vibrant colors and streams of geometric patterns with tons of flashy lights and little math symbols floating in from all directions. Like Little Man Tate meets Rainman meets Willy Wonka boat ride but in a nonviolent uplifting (music) kind of way.

There were dancing skulls too and heart shaped windows/views with a frame resembling the "arch". I enjoyed it but was a little turned off by the Cicada mention. I don't know what it all really means besides the way it was described (story of us/programming) but just wanted to throw it out there.

Also, Reddit was taken down for about 2 minutes on cue from the Cat. I confirmed it and thought that was interesting too.

I guess we will know more when the day is over.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Active shooter at the Department of Justice in DC. Someone's freaked about the upcoming IG Report release? Sounds like a Clinton-related-inspired op?

Edit/Udate: never mind, false alarm, FF - warning? threat?

Somebody started a rumor that Hillary is indicted.

💥💮💥

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Thank you skyfloating. Yes it is a rather large web of connections to everything. I know we talk about Rothschilds being The Powers That Were but I swear HRC was a very astute observer of them. It seems like everything is connected to her in some form or fashion.

One thing I think worth noting here is that when the Tucson/Cemex thread of the web started being unravelled - just like another scandal/gate we are not allowed to mention was - which he (CS) was on the scene for that also- that disinfo agents were sent in to muddy the waters. I followed Craig Sawyer for a long time but since he has pulled his stunts I no longer trust him. He has a deal with Netflix, connected to Alex Jones, ,HRC, John McStain, and he was one of 33 air marshalls during 9/11 given security clearance. Also he worth millions but constantly has his hand out for donations and claims his pockets are dry.

These are huge red flags for me. I will work more on the Cemex connections later as I am not feeling well. I am trying to enjoy this great show but I am getting distracted.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Wanted to add that there is a portion of falling down a hole with layer upon layer of different geometric "floors" until finally reaching a bright colorful light at the bottom. Also, there are stormy clouds that seem to have some pareidolia type things in them. Thats about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There's new Q my phone wont update. Of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The only thing Q has stated besides the arrest of Hillary and other people that never happened, was June would be when Seth Rich was uncovered, so, I guess """they""" have 2 more weeks...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Or Q could have just said "he is in Canada, why?" and you would be in the same starting point.

It's far more productive than stuffing this thread with bickering about things like Trudeau's eyebrows. This thread is almost at it's capacity again and Dashen has to put in another round of hard work even earlier bc of all the sliding. Be respectful please.

Maybe you should tell that to the ones who thought it was worth bringing up. And what is with all the "reposting in case anyone missed it" that takes up space as well as, "my internet is glitchy" "ATS is slow" "good night y'all".

edit on 11-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Some decodes/notes on last 12 hours posts at qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

Q Post:
#1449 - starts with No. 72 - could this mean "No. Facebook"? (7=F, 2=B).
#1449 - grid from timestamp, keyword = "Where was Kim tonight?" gives result "KWHUNEWL" (Kim WH U New Life?; or K WH UN E Wikileaks?)
#1452 - grid from timestamp, keyword = first line of post gives result "RCS" = Revision Control System (in relation to redactions?)
#1453 - is a 10 min MARKER, implying important from medium past
#1454 - GRID=TIMESTAMP, KEYWORD=NUKES gives "SMPTZBVQBER"... "SMPT (email protocol) ZigBee (wireless technology) V Q BERLin"? (Hence V going dark? He's from Germany)
#1455 - Timestamp to Acronym gives "LIE" i.e. a lie proves UK/SIS & WH/C_A/FBI/DOJ Joint-Treason?
#1458 - Timestamp to Acronym gives "NMA" - 5 eyes New Model Army?

edit on 11-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody started a rumor that Hillary is indicted.

Wasn't that Q about 8 months ago. Oooh, look infinity reference, must be true.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Watched this a few days. Should have shared then but wasn't feeling good. This PBSO (Palm Beach Sheriff Office) whistle blower claims that he had contact with Seth Rich and he set up a website for him. He also claims that Seth sent him DNC emails via his encrypted site and FBI raided his home the next day and took the evidence. Then he met SR personally in D.C. in the wee hours of the morning and SR gave him a USB with DNC emails on them before he fled the US to Russia.

It is quite interesting and does lend credence to the theory that SR was the leaker to Wikileaks regarding Podesta emails. It is a tad bit long but well worth the watch.

Hat tip again to Xuenchen for teaching me how to embed YT videos.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The people are beyond SICK. They are pure EVIL. I guess the warehouse info is going to start leaking out. Whew I'm not sure my stomach can handle this. I already have nightmares and this doesn't help things.

Biotech Firm Was Caught With the Remains of Unborn Babies in Its Warehouse

Biotech Firm

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
In #1457 Q asks " Where is [RR]? What country specifically?"

He's in Canada.

justice.gov

A nation where 5 eyes intelligence personnel are present. Like Q alluded to.

Less argue, more diggy!

Funny how they run to their Five Eyes allies to try and illegally dig up more intel. It means they can no longer count on their contacts within the CIA, because the Swamp is being drained.

In the FEMA conference the other day Trump stated the gain in the economy was trillion with a "T" not a "B". Pompeo chuckled. My sense in that moment was the figure was based on no longer funding the C_a ops and there system.

Someone, not sure of credibility, suggested they are in fact bust, and even attempted to leverage some trusts that were not theirs for money. Couple that with "trade" deals we assume are already in place - RR's efforts are long for nothing as he has nothing to offer.

Edit to add that Sky's favorite is also speaking at the conference: Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild

edit on 11-6-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I guess the warehouse info is going to start leaking out.

Start leaking out? This story broke years ago: Freezer full of body parts awaits day in court.

And that is not what the warehouse CT is about in the Q Universe.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Private spy ring all contracted for Trump 2017 article courtesy someone green

theintercept.com...

(post by daskakik removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What a great ride this has been thus far! I can't wait for the dominos to fall and the wicked get a taste of their own medicine! Shout out to POTUS and The Q fam I can feel it in the air.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

This is the world we are creating.

A World where the US furthers an imperialistic, but secular, global (read: NWO), agenda at the behest of Israel and Freemasons everywhere. There are counter-agendas at play and we're likely witnessing one group's attempt (House of Habsburg), to expose and eradicate any remnants of the Second Egyptian Satrapy (XXXIst Dynasty). A cathartic, transitory period of suspended belief and misplaced trust.

An aristocracy nonetheless, when said and done.

edit on 11-6-2018 by eisegesis because: lambs to slaughter

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
A World where the US furthers an imperialistic, but secular, global (read: NWO), agenda at the behest of Israel and Freemasons everywhere.

Secular and Israel don't seem to go together.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

A World where the US furthers an imperialistic, but secular, global (read: NWO), agenda at the behest of Israel and Freemasons everywhere.

Then why are you forcing it?

Try another definition.

edit on 11-6-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That's not even remotely true. The people are quite secular.

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join