It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
LOL. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

I'm just stating the fact that things like infowars, braitbart, ATS and other conspiracy sites saw a large increase in popularity way before Q showed up.

Doesn't make me feel better or worse. It's just a factoid.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Aha, we are watching a show right??

It's all already happened, of course it makes so much sense....

They will just eek out the shots of vids as they go, but I bet it has all happened already and I bet there is something within the pics of the hotel to decode that would prove it somehow, but only AFTER it has all been on the news, right??

Future proves past!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Cue Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Was looking at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Twitter account .... says nothing of Kim's visit before now or ever ... but they tweet when the weather shuts the pool down for a few minutes .... weird !

twitter.com...

Isn't that curious ?
edit on 6112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Will do!! It’s amazing how their system they built is being used against them. Amazing time to be alive. Friend in Korean Marines messaged me saying the word they’re getting is NK+SK is reunifying as Republic of Korea & total denuke.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Zooming in on Q's pic from #1456:

Perhaps?

Ali Watkins = Alice?

We know the festival shown was the Winter Wonderland festival in London.

Ali(ce) in Wonderland?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Was looking at the Marina Sands Skypark Twitter account .... says nothing of Kim's visit before now or ever ... but they tweet when the weather shuts the pool down for a few minutes .... weird !

twitter.com...

Isn't that curious ?

MT

That is a head scratcher isn't it? Any other landmarks in the area which might tweet?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Also, more new Q drops:

There's also a #1459 which just replies to #1458 using the Punisher logo. The file name on the image is "RR".

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Monday in Pictures: G7 Photoshop Edition.

Power Line blog gather the best of the Merkel/Trump table picture photoshops floating around the internet. Let's be honest - we all need a laugh.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: butcherguy

twitter.com...

They have a life of their own 😂

That is hilarious, and pathetic at the same time. The only people I've ever seen shave their eyebrows are old ladies, who then draw them back on in an extremely obvious & fake way with some kind of marker or pencil.

I've always assumed it's because they're self-conscious about the fact that their eyebrows have gone gray, and they don't want to go thru the hassle of dying them.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Was looking at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Twitter account .... says nothing of Kim's visit before now or ever ... but they tweet when the weather shuts the pool down for a few minutes .... weird !

twitter.com...

Isn't that curious ?

We should take note of all of these weird mentionings, I feel really confident this is what's happening now, there will be something in the Q drops, somehow, that will PROVE Kim couldn't have been in Singapore at the time he was supposed to be, which would show foreknowledge, verifying Q drops.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I always thought most women pluck and or shave out a lot of their eyebrows and then redraw them in with pencil because the natural eyebrow doesn't tend to grow on trend.

I leave mine alone. It just always seemed like too much work.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That's her !!

It's Ali Ooops Watkins

💮💥😃

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

personal success has nothing to do with depression and suicide...

link   

Nope. You are conflating the movement of Donald J. Trump and the Q movement.

The popularity increase in the sites you mentioned, Breitbart, IW, ATS, and many, many others were a direct result of the MSM and their fake news DNC propaganda machine going into overdrive. Hillary Clinton did herself a HUGE disservice trying to label right wing news sites as "fake news" as it only exposed the fact the MSM has been fake news for a long time. This is PRECISELY why you saw a massive uptick in alt news. Her dumbass literally led people to these sites and many of them never knew they even existed. What an idiot she was!

Back to Q.

Q is 100% responsible for the masses coming into an awareness of just how corrupt the government has been. Don't confuse the two entirely different movements. Get red pilled mate.

Just let it happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
That is hilarious, and pathetic at the same time. The only people I've ever seen shave their eyebrows are old ladies, who then draw them back on in an extremely obvious & fake way with some kind of marker or pencil.

Pretty sure that joke tweet isn't proof that he actually shaves his eyebrows and glues on fake ones.

Maybe you can look up other pics and see that the guy seems to either have a natural split or maybe a scar that causes his left eyebrow to look like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Both of GAs Twitter pages are deleted.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Nope. You are conflating the movement of Donald J. Trump and the Q movement.

I'm not conflating anything. I said CT has gone mainstream and it started happening years ago.

Back to Q.

Q is 100% responsible for the masses coming into an awareness of just how corrupt the government has been. Don't confuse the two entirely different movements. Get red pilled mate.

Just let it happen.

Time will tell. Nothing more to say until it is shown one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Trudeau did an interview on Canadian television after the G7 and his eyebrow was loose and flopping around in the video.

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join