It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The hammer may be falling on RR

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

could be either or both

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

There is so much ni jitsu wrangling with Q interpretation that it makes nostradamus look like a straight shooter.

That's hilarious...funny stuff.

In all seriousness if Q were to make it literal with every drop we wouldn't be nearly as woke as we are now. You get the reason and purpose behind why Q does what 'they' do right?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Indeed. Rosenstein is blocking Senator Grassley's committee from interviewing one of the FBI agents who interviewed Michael Flynn. Grassley is livid.

www.foxnews.com...

And the House Intel Committee is mad at Rosenstein for not providing documents that justified spying on the Trump campaign. The DOJ has until the end of the day tomorrow to produce them.

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Great digging wanderingconfusion!

Did that shipment go in to long beach?

10.36lbs per bag seems 2 to 3 times to much - that sounds like 500lbs of trafficked kids = 5 kids?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes could equally well be 3 days.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: interupt42

There is so much ni jitsu wrangling with Q interpretation that it makes nostradamus look like a straight shooter.

That's hilarious...funny stuff.

In all seriousness if Q were to make it literal with every drop we wouldn't be nearly as woke as we are now. You get the reason and purpose behind why Q does what 'they' do right?

Honestly i dont buy the "wake within" angle of it. besides the people already seaking the truth and the conspiracy folks, the general public aint looking to put time for the truth and needs to be fed directly during intermission of housewife and sports.

In addition u have be in complete denial to not see the epic amount of govt corruption and conflict of interest. the vague drops aint going to change those peoples minds. Specifically the political party chearleaders.
edit on 49630America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 13:49:54 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow...Imran Awan is now working as a telephone receptionist for his own defense attorneys Gowen Silva & Winograd PLLC.

It's a live stream so as soon as you click the video below start it over. It's only a few seconds long.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No way mate. Prior to Q the only people who were "woke" were most of us conspiracy folks. Since Q came onto the scene there has been a movement like I've never seen before. I literally have 4-5 people per week calling me asking, "What do you think of this Q thing?"

And these are people I've known for long periods of time who were never really into any conspiracy ideas. These same people are reading about government corruption at an entirely different level. This is a movement on a large scale. People say things like, "I always knew our government was corrupt to some degree but nothing like what I am aware of now."

It's a movement.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

10.36lbs per bag seems 2 to 3 times to much - that sounds like 500lbs of trafficked kids = 5 kids?

An anon with some import/export experience weighed in on this. He/she said that it would be an abnormally low amount of units for that sort of shipment and likely the units were simplified dozen units. Meaning 1 "bag" would actually be a box of 12.

If true, that would mean roughly 1 pound per bag.
edit on 11-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Equally good decode Mbsc... let's see which past future proves.

link   
dupe

edit on 11-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Outlier13

It's a fad and it started before Q.

Probably the main reason Trump won.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They got their maths wrong. It's 6036(kg) and quantity is 365 while details says 100 handbags. I'm reading it as 365 boxes with 100 handbags each so 36500 handbags.

Of course, if they were moving children then the maths don't matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

No way mate. Prior to Q the only people who were "woke" were most of us conspiracy folks. Since Q came onto the scene there has been a movement like I've never seen before. I literally have 4-5 people per week calling me asking, "What do you think of this Q thing?"

And these are people I've known for long periods of time who were never really into any conspiracy ideas. These same people are reading about government corruption at an entirely different level. This is a movement on a large scale. People say things like, "I always knew our government was corrupt to some degree but nothing like what I am aware of now."

It's a movement.

Sadly i have equivalent anecdotal evidence to suggest otherwise.

Everyone has known and knows govt is corrupt as f.,
Except when it comes to tbeir own political party ofcourse.

That handycap mentality still exists and not being deminished by anything Q has done.

The only reason some have woken up has nothing to do with Q but rather trump. TRUMP waking up people to the fake news . Sadly however it looks like trump also suffers from the same handycap mentality and doesnt label foxnews fake news aswell as cnn.

edit on 07630America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 14:07:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

An anon with some import/export experience weighed in on this. He/she said that it would be an abnormally low amount of units for that sort of shipment and likely the units were simplified dozen units. Meaning 1 "bag" would actually be a box of 12.

If true, that would mean roughly 1 pound per bag.

That’s a much more logical explanation. I think we have our answer here.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wow...Imran Awan is now working as a telephone receptionist for his own defense attorneys Gowen Silva & Winograd PLLC.

"Conflicts of Interests" abound !!

Nothing new actually.

🎃👁🚬

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch the little tidbit from TMZ about Aviciis death certificate?

Avicii's date of death in the Hijri calendar is April 8, 1439. His religion is listed as Christian of Swedish nationality. His name and date of birth are redacted for some reason, yet the certificate was released to us as his.

I know absolutely nothing about this Hijri calendar or why its mentioned. I'm curious as to why its redacted. His name and date of birth is public knowledge. Tim Bergling b. Sept 8 1989.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact
The time stamp on the two pics on top of the hotel show a long pool full of people swimming and enjoying the view today at 10ish

If Kim was there tonight, then there would be no people in the pool. The closed it off right? So.....is Kim even there? Did this already happen?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Kate Spate was honary chair of NY Center for Children. John Allen is on the board of advisors of NY Center for Children and he is also he is also chairman of the board and interim CEO of SOS Children's Villages. SOS Children's Villages is connected to Cemex in Tuscon where the child trafficking was recently discovered.

NY Center for Children

John Allen Linkedin Page

Cemex and SOS Children's Villages

Great digging. Quoting for importance. In a fast moving thread its easy to overlook the web of connections.

1. Tucson-Cemex child trafficking starting to be exposed

2. A week later Kate Spade commits suicide

3. John Allen of SOS Villages/NY Center for Children has links to Cemex

4. Kate Spade has a direct link to John Allen through NY Center for Children

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join