It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's auto erotic self satisfying behaviour gone wrong.

But also an embarrasing way to die and ruin a "legacy".

A friend of mine died that way when I was around 8. A friends dad (who was trained in first response due to his job) ran in and tried to cut him down, but it was far too late.

Since I had yet to hit puberty, I truly had no clue what was going on.

Just handle it yourself, without the belt around your neck.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A couple more Q posts:
qanon.pub...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I guess you all missed the major ATS shoutout that just happened? Scripted! Enjoy the movie! Biblical! Say hi to Q. Do you still believe in coincidences? Focus people please do not get distracted by meaningless questions and blatant derailing attempts. You have the power. Use it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Just handle it yourself, without the belt around your neck.

I think the point is that if the big O you are after stands for "out" then you certainly can do it that way.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I found another hidden message in a Simpsons Episode. This one is very disturbing to say the least. These images aren't warnings, they are mocking us! These people are really really sick!

I believe this image depicts July 2025.

Roman Numerals
XX = 20
XX = Judgement

The year mankind hits the point of no return?

Links
www.youtube.com...
www.romannumerals.org...
theweek.com...

edit on 11-6-2018 by jason97 because: eta

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
I guess you all missed the major ATS shoutout that just happened? Scripted! Enjoy the movie! Biblical! Say hi to Q. Do you still believe in coincidences? Focus people please do not get distracted by meaningless questions and blatant derailing attempts. You have the power. Use it.

Shoutout? Are you junior high kids wanting to know if your crush said anything about you?

There is no power here. Nothing that has gone on in the thousands of posts made here has changed anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Please there is no mystery to the cabal killing people and staging them as suicides by hanging. Hanging crushes your wind pipe or snaps your neck that ultimately results in death and symbolizes that you are no longer able to talk. The mentioning of the door knob signals other people in the know that are willing to talk to better keep quiet and that it was them who silenced the victims. It really is not that hard to figure that one out.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

In this thread??

If so, then yes I missed it. Care to clarify?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Not short drop/suspension hanging. Just because you may not have known about it doesn't mean other people don't know and don't use it to commit suicide.
edit on 11-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

In this thread??

Read my previous posts. Scripted movie? Check. Enjoy the movie? Check. Biblical? Check. Q has never used the word biblical until now. How many proofs do people really need until they realize that Q reads this thread and all of you are part of something truly magical. Do not listen to the naysayers.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Things are on fire on Twitter, everyone is popping corn.
Thomas Paine says, stand by for a big one. Traceybeanz says she hears that something big is about to drop.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Bill Clinton: Norms of ‘What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will’ Have Changed

The former president's comments are shocking, and particularly tone-deaf in the era of #MeToo.

Clinton’s comments seem to suggest that he believes there was a time in which doing anything against someone’s will was acceptable or normal.

Clinton also defended ousted Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), who resigned from the U.S. Senate amid sexual harassment allegations. Clinton said, as part of his comments on Franken, that “maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person.”

ntknetwork.com...
edit on 6112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Things are on fire on Twitter, everyone is popping corn.
Thomas Paine says, stand by for a big one. Traceybeanz says she hears that something big is about to drop.

Sounds like everyone is hyping each other up.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Nice! Just yesterday had two southbound F18s flying high and fast over the house... Feel free to direct message me when y'all move here. I fish and hunt with a lot of good people, including people who are waking up to the coming storm (and a lot of veterans) so you would be in good company. Wife and I love it here and plan to raise the family in mid-TN.

Back on topic - these recent Q drops seem pretty legitimate, i.e. especially the pictures posted a while back of places that Kim is at now. Also threads like this show how powerful it can be to unite with like-minded people and realize there is a foundation of Good people that want to see Good prevail...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Going dark. The first bullet filled with your light is going to hit the mainstream. Enjoy. We are with you. Always.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In this thread??

Read my previous posts. Scripted movie? Check. Enjoy the movie? Check. Biblical? Check. Q has never used the word biblical until now. How many proofs do people really need until they realize that Q reads this thread and all of you are part of something truly magical. Do not listen to the naysayers.

Apologize for not seeing you come in astute sir....

Battle worn at times and folks loose focus and the weekish Q dark.

"show" or "movie?"

edit on 11-6-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are you insinuating your not human?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

As we are with you.... the law of one

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

In this thread??

LOL! Well....that's 20 minutes of squinting at pics, I'll never get back! Thanks for the point out.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

In this thread??

Read my previous posts. Scripted

Check. Biblical? Check. Q has never used the word biblical until now. How many proofs do people really need until they realize that Q reads this

Seriously? thats some real weak sauce right there.

How aBout he uses the word "BillyFNwonka" exactly, since you said no further cryptic bs use something not so easily dismissed or used.

There is so much ni jitsu wrangling with Q interpretation that it makes nostradamus look like a straight shooter.

Also just because he reads Ats doesnt mean he aint an epic troller.

The only TICK TOCK i see coming is the timer for when this whole Q thing can be completely dismissed.

edit on 32630America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 13:32:44 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join