It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Me 2!

2nd line

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

I think Dashen has that in hand... that's why he was asking Aailanon to check his PMs (he'd offered help with index).

Sounds good. Thread #7 will end with Trump/Jong, and thread 8 will feature Obama's cabal going under after the I.G. report's release later this week. Excellent!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi peeps.
Sky event?
Someone on twitter has an idea what sky event could mean.
twitter.com...

On my phone so I'm hoping the link works...

The twitter mentions the event taking place in a hi rise building. I understand its supposed to be in Singapore so that might be a significant event?

I've been pretty inactive online. Trying to learn my phone and the time to research have been put on backburner.
I'm portable but not well versed yet.

Thanks for all this hard work everyone has been compiling/comprising.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

New Q #1447 (previous has become 1448!)

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Note - Q's empty reply confirms what the anon is saying which in turn confirms what I suggested about some of recent pix coming from bad actors phones.

The obvious here is folks are taking pics, possible sabotage etc. and their actions are being monitored. That's a warning as much as anything. Of course the other side of that is that pics taken in the pedavore dens are copied too, as well as anything else the chose to take a pic of

It suggests to me the phones Q rigged are set to take pics at the request of Q team too...

Phones absolutely do this, take video and pics by themselves these days.

It happens all the time.

Never used to in the "old" days!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: tiredoflooking

So would a geostorm seeded with a nerve agent... but trust the plan... Though that could certainly be a sky event i'm sure there is a lot of effort going in to man-to-man marking on that stuff.

My first thought was a huge solar flare sky-event, knocking out WW communications, complete with an internet blackout. But I don't think any power on Earth is capable of generating that level of False Flag yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Please God , Save Me from This.... !............

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I wonder if that twitterer got the idea from us - we linked to sky event the first Q post showing that scraper.

The switch to meeting at that scraper makes SO much sense:

a) puts doubt in black hat assassins plans,
b) LEAVES MSM HI AND DRY!!! All their staff and equipment will be in the wrong place and miss all the pics. Meanwhile Q will post them to the board and the PEOPLE will report instead of the MSM - brilliant!

I've got visions of Kim leaving his hotel and turning left instead of right (with his security running alongside the car)... a camera picks up frantic MSM gathering their equipment and trying to run behind the car.
edit on 11-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Coordinated EMPs would have a similar effect though /wrt Net and comms down?

ToL would be safe from that though, in the depths of beyond!

Might also tie in with these recent orders on HAM radios and shortwave comms?

link   

twitter.com...

Twitter still wonky but got this.

Chesh is what used to be Eye the Spy.

I have this odd feeling we have had secret ppl on board this thread...all along.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think those phones are what was shown in Q post 1310. What they see, is what the Q team sees. How that batch of phones were routed to the desired hands is unknown though.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You should get back in the warehouse mmmmkay?

Just saying

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Isn't it the other way round CWM? The phones were always meant to go to blackhats as a secure means of comms but Q/white hats compromised them in the factory so they could see everything blackhats do?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That looks like a really late term child. One that had deformities. Not sure what Bourdain was inferring. He cooks and eats them? Or, was it his own, and he's mourning.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Isn't it the other way round CWM? The phones were always meant to go to blackhats as a secure means of comms but Q/white hats compromised them in the factory so they could see everything blackhats do?

That's what I was trying to say. My attempt to conserve space in this thread by being brief, isn't working too well, lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think those phones are what was shown in Q post 1310. What they see, is what the Q team sees. How that batch of phones were routed to the desired hands is unknown though.

China helped . . look at the ZTE deal. That was no coincidence it happened and Trump asked for it. Also, pictures of processor boxes, they were sent to "certain" people, I guarantee it. Those boxes were chips with software in it to track, I'm don't know why, but I just have a feeling that's what it was. Also, the shipping containers, they may not have been for trafficking, but meaning these phones and chips were on their way to someone. Take that all with a grain of salt. Just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Mike is going off!!! On robert.

Really funny.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That looks like a really late term child. One that had deformities. Not sure what Bourdain was inferring. He cooks and eats them? Or, was it his own, and he's mourning.

That's a child that was born without a brain. I forget the term for them. I can tell by the separated eyes.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes. The coordinated EMP would be technically doable by a few countries. But it wouldn't change the outcome of ongoing negotiations between NK/SK/USA.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Human and Child Trafficking uncovered on Ohio Egg Farm

Didnt see anything about that in MSM. Happening every day now. How widespread was this?

Here's another article that mentions this egg farm, seems starting under GWB children were allowed to be put with "sponsors" .

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Twitter still wonky but got this.

Chesh is what used to be Eye the Spy.

I have this odd feeling we have had secret ppl on board this thread...all along.

Another name for 'The Pleiades' is 'The Seven Sisters'.

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join