It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Q-ualified and with powerful network Q-onnections, I'd guess! Excessive for the size of organisation.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Well well. What do we have here?

Gonna have to dig into this one. I'm hearing Ms. Watkins had a 3 year romantic relationship with U.S. Senate staffer James Wolfe.

Something tells me this is gonna go much deeper...

Found an article on it

Ag,

Ms. Watkins is a Temple University "Owl" so there's that.

I know a squealer when I see one...

UPDATE: 10:15pm EDT – James A. Wolfe, the Senate Intelligence Committee’s former director of security has been indicted by a Grand Jury.(INFO) Federal law enforcement officials secretly seized years’ worth of a New York Times reporter Ali Watkins phone and email records this year in an investigation of classified information leaks. (INFO)

Unsealed Indictment:

s tory
edit on 7-6-2018 by crankyoldman because: corrected links

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Stanford Youth Solutions Breakdown from Charitynavigator.org

Tax From 990 Audit Ending June 2016
edit on 7-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

There's more information out there if you know what you're looking for , but I've thought about making a thread out of this one but since it's more related to what's happening with movement at this moment I though it would be better if I put this here, so people can think about this themselves or start connecting the dots from within this thread.

Also my research could be conclusive to me in person , but for others it could be offending and that I don't have all the answers of why or what Dr Santilli , The Vatican and NASA Cassini and TTSA (Elizondo )have in common but adding up all the Italian people who are involved in this and mostly are very sensitive about religious questions makes it interesting . what can connect them together is still a mystery to me but it sure makes me wonder if they didn't touch ground there when it comes to etherical question in their research?

Here's a video of what Dr Santilli captured about this Phenomenon

And this is what the Cassini craft picked up and what I think could be related to all of this?
note:
These things are probably not visible from the naked eye?

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 22:56:58 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 22:56:58 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The people at the top are well paid. Not so for the workers.

I wonder where the money comes from. We need a list of donors.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

For them is to find proof of that existence, to me as also a christian I'm not sure yet if it's better leave it where it is so you cant provoke or expose the actual existence ?

So eventually they did find out in deep secrecy and now it seems that it consumed them all I think?
I know it's better to know what were looking at so we can stop it but also ,what evil hates the most is to expose their existence the outcome could be very unpredictable IMHO?

We have to be aware of it..eventually it will attack at some point in time?

edit on 0b39America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 22:27:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 22:27:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Gonna have to dig into this one. I'm hearing Ms. Watkins had a 3 year romantic relationship with U.S. Senate staffer James Wolfe.

Found an article on it

That article has been removed. Must have been too big of a BOOM for TheHill.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The people at the top are well paid. Not so for the workers.

I wonder where the money comes from. We need a list of donors.

P

It looks like most of their money comes from the state of California.

Only ~4% form outside donations, roughly $500K

I dunno, maybe barking up the wrong tree.

Linky

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Found an article on it

There are several sources.

Ju stice Department seized phone, email records of New York Times reporter Ali Watkins, a Temple grad

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Elemi has a nice thread that talks a little about this. She points out that Santilli, along with Marina, are Knights of Malta. That thread is over 500 twats long but 20 is where she mentions it.

Here is the video she provides with more info on Santilli (see jacket).

edit on 7-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: CynConcepts

There's more information out there if you know what you're looking for , but I've thought about making a thread out of this one but since it's more related to what's happening with movement at this moment I though it would be better if I put this here, so people can think about this themselves or start connecting the dots from within this thread.

Also my research could be conclusive to me in person , but for others it could be offending and that I don't have all the answers of why or what Dr Santilli , The Vatican and NASA Cassini and TTSA (Elizondo )have in common but adding up all the Italian people who are involved in this and mostly are very sensitive about religious questions makes it interesting . what can connect them together is still a mystery to me but it sure makes me wonder if they didn't touch ground there when it comes to etherical question in their research?

Here's a video of what Dr Santilli captured about this Phenomenon

And this is what the Cassini craft picked up and what I think could be related to all of this?
note:
These things are probably not visible from the naked eye?

Actually some of those look like big owl eyes.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: carewemust

Found an article on it

There are several sources.

Ju stice Department seized phone, email records of New York Times reporter Ali Watkins, a Temple grad

Thank-you. Where there's one snake...there are more

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yes. We talk a lot about symbology but the deeper meaning behind all this is very unreal in some cases and can be connected all together .
There are a lot of owl eyes out there we can't see I think..
edit on 0b11America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 23:07:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2018 23:07:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yah, that info needs a thread.
Great & intriguing information that I've been following a bit too. Yah, again; the Vatican knows that entities exist. Father Balducci was an interesting guy. Well-educated, well-connected, and chief exorcist.

edit on 7-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I must admit I struggle with this. Leaks can be good for transparency. I have no idea what the leaks from the presumed source were or if they were tainted by opinion. But the publisher of the leak, for me, should not be punished. The leaker, especially if an oath has been taken, probably.

Would like to here other opinions on this.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That was a very enlightened speech

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I must admit I struggle with this. Leaks can be good for transparency. I have no idea what the leaks from the presumed source were or if they were tainted by opinion. But the publisher of the leak, for me, should not be punished. The leaker, especially if an oath has been taken, probably.

Would like to here other opinions on this.

The "leaking" thing is odd. The problem is that so much isn't leaked as it is manipulated mis or dis information designed to undermine, not necessarily enlighten or expose. This guy is going down for perjury and that is what gets people every time.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
It's interesting that none of our living ex-presidents (Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, etc.) want anything to do with Trump (much less support him). This would be a first in our History.

More likely, Prez the Donald, is keeping them out, IMO.

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join