It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All good with your assessment of the situation. My fear is everybody walks anyway. I say this because I've seen this happen in my previous life. I can give a number of examples but I have one that hit particularly close to home. After the first Gulf War we maintained a significant presence in the region. I made a living doing air strikes. One of the most difficult types of missions to do then was night missions. I had a friend of mine working that type of mission in Kuwait and things went real wrong and a lot of people got killed. It made international news at the time. Long story short the flight lead had entered the where the good guys were in the NAV system so their location would show up in the heads up display. He ended up targeting them instead. The controller who is a friend of mine was slated to be courts martialed for that accident despite the fact they had the cockpit data that showed otherwise. When it was all said and done the pilot was allowed to retire and my friend was still punished because be said "ok" on the radio because it was "non standard" communication. He went on to earn a Bronze Star for valor in Afghanistan. I just don't want to see this stuff just go away. Real crimes across the board deserve real justice and I don't want to see it coming down to vigilante justice. If that makes sense?

edit on 7-6-2018 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Did you notice the typo on that POTUS tweet? "chidlren" instead of "children"...

Maybe not "mis-spelled"

Stanford Home for Chidlren

Charity Contact Information
Name: Stanford Home for Chidlren
Address: 8912 Volunteer Lane
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone: 916-344-0199
Web Address: www.stanfordhome.org
Also known as: Stanford Home
Stanford and Lathrop Memorial Home for Friendless Children, Inc

😲

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here

Strange. Perhaps it is a US thing ... but ... what? No last names for all of the workers.

No qualifications listed?

But a very nice donations page.

Hmm.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've just found by chance another Rothschild connection to Bilderberg, Barclays Bank, PA Consulting and the BBC.

Marcus Agius (wiki) is married to Edmund de Rothschild's daughter Katherine.

On 2 July 2012 it was announced that Agius would resign following the Barclays fine for manipulation of the London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) by some Barclays employees in the Libor scandal. In November 2012, it was reported that he might be retained as a consultant.

Since 2010, Agius is the chairman of the British Bankers Association (BBA). Libor (formally BBA LIBOR) being calculated and published by Thomson Reuters on behalf of the BBA.

From December 2006, Agius is a non-executive director of the BBC's executive board.... In January 2014, Agius was appointed non-executive chairman of PA Consulting....

In September 2011, Agius was appointed as a committee member to act as one of the three trustees of the Bilderberg Group. The other committee members are Kenneth Clarke MP and Lord Kerr of Kinlochard.

In 2010 The Tablet named him as one of Britain's most influential Roman Catholics.

edit on 7-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
Been following for quite some time and find myself in complete awe with the level of mass awakening that is occurring.
Id like to add some interesting info into this thread.
For starters, most of all you are now aware of the alleged child sex trafficking camp site discovered in Arizona. Many of you have done such a wonderful job in conecting the dots with CEMEX, Hillary and Jonathan Rothschild. Further taking into consideration all the now known child sex rings and pedophile elites.

Well the damning self incriminating evidence docent seem to stop now that everyone is looking but more importantly, in the right direction. I give you this surprising discovery. Civano Community School
Imo I think that what has been brought to light in Arizona is a proverbial lit fuse. I'll be doing some more digging to see what I can find.

Stay vigilante and look at all angles my friends. This house of cards is fixing to be torn down.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Military Routing

This is a post from Bobs_uruncle concerning military routing: "I get a frequent hit from WebSatMedia via IP 202.68.179.163 (IP this time) that is military as always, so I thought I would look them up. Funny how they run out of Singapore, so it appears some of the US military communication runs out of a foreign country."

Now I remember bob from when I used to frequent here - very smart guy. I just happened to see his name and linked this post.

The reason I post this is simple. Look at this mess. Consider what Q team is up against. It isn't just a "round them up and off to prison they go" if this one tiny part a poster here found is true. And this goes back to 2013!

hmmmmm,,,,, Singapore?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Great catch Xuenchen!!

Your link says it DOES NOT MEET one or more of the 20 standards for charities - and the "find out more..." link goes to a bitly page saying you may be here by mistake!!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Exceptionally Suspicious !!!!!!!

😃

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Great catch Xuenchen!!

Your link says it DOES NOT MEET one or more of the 20 standards for charities - and the "find out more..." link goes to a bitly page saying you may be here by mistake!!

Looks like we busted another one !!

The mis-spell was not a "mistake"

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The Stanford Board of Directors include:

An ex Associate Warden from California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, as Secretary!

A VP of Meditope Biosciences, Inc.

A Cal STRS portfolio manager managing $180bn of investments.

An ex Chief-of-Staff for a California Assemblyman.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well well. What do we have here?

Gonna have to dig into this one. I'm hearing Ms. Watkins had a 3 year romantic relationship with U.S. Senate staffer James Wolfe.

Something tells me this is gonna go much deeper...

Found an article on it
edit on 7-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😃

They give a lot away with connections here and here

Can someone screen capture these two pages. The list of 'affiliates' is strong smelly with this one.

P

edit on 7/6/2018 by pheonix358 because: Added second link.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ebb and flow?

(previously)

Think: Rudimental Dynamics

Hint: hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

PAY ATTENTION

*rolls up sleeves*

edit on 7-6-2018 by eisegesis because: ?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

😃

They give a lot away with connections here

Can someone screen capture these two pages. The list of 'affiliates' is strong smelly with this one.

P

"Stanford Youth Solutions"

Their online annual report is a joke.

"Stanford" brings to mind the old Stanford Research Institute, which is not a good place. Its sister mind control institute is the ole Tavistock.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Well well. What do we have here?

Gonna have to dig into this one. I'm hearing Ms. Watkins had a 3 year romantic relationship with U.S. Senate staffer James Wolfe.

Something tells me this is gonna go much deeper...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Also, fascinating annual report.

10 Million in da bank and an annual report with no actual details.

Where is the real annual report.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

They give a lot away with connections here and here

P

Jesus !!

that one named Eileen M. Diepenbrock ...

looks just like " Dr. Sally Kendrick" (eve6) from the X-Files !!!!!!

BwaaaaaaaHaHaHa 😃

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All of which are highly "Q-ualified" !!

✴️👁see a 🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I've archived the directors and management team pages.

The Management team is all female, led by Dr Laura Heintz. Could be married to ex baseball player Chris Heintz and could have bought a $7m apartment on Park Avenue in 2014 (though its a common name)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

A duckduckgo search of "Bronfman Heintz" throws up a lot of connections if Stanford CEO Laura Heintz is part of the Kraft-Heintz family.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join