It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

For their grandkids?

just one teeny tiny problem about that apparently

Hilarious, but they can always say they were talking about Webb Hubbel's grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

What has NASA found on Mars? Get set for major announcement

In a statement released earlier this week the space agency promised “new science results” from its Mars Curiosity rover.

The headline is quite hyperbolic but found it curious to be running as the lead story on FoxNews. 2pm NASA will be giving the announcement. Worth keeping an eye on.

NASA has done this a lot in recent years. They're trying to build interest in the space program, but in my opinion it backfires when the revelation inevitably doesn't live up to the hype, making them look like sleazy clickbait peddlers.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
a reply to: vinifalou

And I've sat here 20 minutes watching and rewatching the water bottles. Weird
Check out Pompeo mean mugging FEMA guy

Mike is very bad a poker.

Interesting meeting for a cabinet group: hurricane, storm, response?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

In a statement released earlier this week the space agency promised “new science results” from its Mars Curiosity rover.

The headline is quite hyperbolic but found it curious to be running as the lead story on FoxNews. 2pm NASA will be giving the announcement. Worth keeping an eye on.

NASA has done this a lot in recent years. They're trying to build interest in the space program, but in my opinion it backfires when the revelation inevitably doesn't live up to the hype, making them look like sleazy clickbait peddlers.

Not that I disagree but, I personally have yet to hear a decode to the pic Q sent of the shuttle. The timing now seems fitting. Future proves past.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Maybe Meuller found evidence of Russian collusion up there.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

We do hitch rides from the Russians an awful lot, don’t we? I bet you some of them even talk and are friends.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We do hitch rides from the Russians an awful lot, don’t we? I bet you some of them even talk and are friends.

QUICK! CALL ROBERT MUELLER!!! WE MUST DETERMINE IF ANY OF THIS CAN BE USED TO INSINUATE TRUMP IS GUILTY OF SOMETHING!

edit on 7-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

They were discussing a Supreme Court nomination.
And how it was going to benefit all their grand kids

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: genAnon

Loretta Lynch meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac isn't enough for you?

Alleged recordings existing of their conversation? Probably just a rumor.
The NSA wouldn't invade their privacy would they?

Nawww

🤷💥

Yeah, the one they promised to LL for burying this Hillary business and making sure she gets elected!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

OMG

If Podesta is setting up real/fake disclosure...

So Mueller can open an Alien Collusion investigation...

I'm so done 😂😂😂😂

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

And how it was going to benefit all their grand kids

And of course she was getting a golf fairway named after her too !!

👉😃👈

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

NASA found organic matter on Mars and is excited about it? Maybe in 1960 it would have been worthy of excitement. Looks like we'll have to wait for Intelligent Life to visit us.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NASA found organic matter on Mars and is excited about it? Maybe in 1960 it would have been worthy of excitement. Looks like we'll have to wait for Intelligent Life to visit us.

Well, there you have it.

Collusion.

Indict Trump.

I knew Trump was organic.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

GOD YES! I can’t wait for these traitors to be exposed and jailed. LOCK THEM UP!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

We should really take a look at how many Trump voters own Siberian huskies.

I know mine told me to vote for Trump instead of HRC. That’s probably where the Russian collusion really is!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
SECRET:

Luna/Lilith

Piezoelectric "effects"

How? Where?

Hint: Dis place meant a lot to Deb and Flo.

FIGURE IT OUT

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesislate

Ebb and flow?
Ka and Ba?
Does the evil twin always have a goatee?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Vatican and their agenda with interdimensional or extraterrestrial entities or actually maybe it isn’t about that at all that they are becoming so interested into astrology because they always look it at it from another point of view.
They don’t really care for planets or evolving stars, they will always look beyond that to see if the ancient scriptures match the philosophy and etherical question that can answer bible scriptures.

As for many times, their symbology hides the deeper meaning of it all.
Now as some of you know that the Vatican operates several telescope observatories as they did for years.
One particular is the VATT (The Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope) its location Mount Graham International Observatory.

Now its nothing special that the Vatican operates an observatory, but what does makes it interesting is that they have next to their observatory a Santilli Telescope this telescope is named as an LBT ( Large Binocular Telescope) it is not a telescope that works in visible light but a telescope that works on the infrared spectrum.

The Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research or LUCIFER of what they call it wasn’t made for evoking the Devil then why name it that way if the sentence of this device can be totally different than Lucifer like (LNIU) or so?

Well, I just answered my own question that I was pounded with for nearly a year. When I was following NASA’s Cassini mission and the Cassini craft itself I started to research the raw images after indications and statement of Dr Bergrun as of many others that had reviewed and researched those photographs I could see where he was pointing at and where Dr Santilli who developed the Large binocular telescope was researching .

As what NASA discovered or at least photoghraphed the same thing has been captured by Dr. Ruggero Santilli and all are not in the vissible spectrum.

Dr. Ruggero Santilli was born and educated in Italy where he achieved his Ph.D., the highest possible education in mathematics and physics, as well as a chair in nuclear physics at the Avogadro Institute in Turin.

As Dr. Ruggero Santilli research was the discovery of the apparent existence of entities in our terrestrial environment as what I think also showed up on NASA’s Cassini spacecraft.

And the Vatican is studying under LUCIFER?

what I found there is so out of our belief of how reality must be seen that it will frighten most people and probably will reject this subject and try to see it exactly for what it is and namely that these entities are probably the equivalent of matter, antimatter.
For those not well known to science, what does anti-matter do to existing matter can raise questions that if true we might be wary of to even understand how to solve this problem.

This directly takes me to the topic that can be implemented here and that is why TTSA is born because our air force at the moment seeing the exact aberrations in the sky appear as of many of our world see happening more on a daily basis, because these entities might as well travel at high speeds as that they don’t have to apply to our way of nature and physics here on earth.

These entities so-called can do whatever they want in our environment and go through almost everything and probably can even dissolve matter.

To my own conclusion and observations, those glowing orbs are merely a side effect that’s caused by these entities when they collide with matter or want to collide with the matter I could better say?

Abstract: By using telescopes with concave lenses, known as Santilli telescopes (trademark and patent pending by the U.S. publicly traded company Thunder Energies Corporation), we review preceding evidence for the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies, antimatter asteroids, and antimatter cosmic rays. Independently from these astrophysical detections, we present for the first time evidence for the apparent existence of entities in our terrestrial environment that are solely visible via telescopes with concave lenses, while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional Galileo telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave dark images in the background of digital cameras attached to the Santilli telescopes. These entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the first kind (ITE-1) or dark ITE. We then present, also for the first time, evidence for the apparent existence in our terrestrial environment of additional entities that are also visible to telescopes with concave lenses while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave bright images in the background of digital cameras. These additional entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the second kind (ITE-2) or bright ITE. It is pointed out that both types of entities generally move in the night sky over sensitive areas, and their behavior generally suggests unauthorized surveillance. This paper has been motivated by the significance and diversification of the collected evidence, as well as available independent confirmations, that warrant systematic inspections of the sky over our sensitive civilian, industrial, and military installations via telescopes with concave lenses, so as to detect possible unauthorized surveillance.

Something the Vatican came to be extremely interested in that the decision to operate such a telescope themselves. As to what they search for is something Dr. Ruggero Santilli researched. We can only guess why they want to learn that much about these entities or maybe now we don’t have to guess anymore because of all the press releases that are being released this year and what Q mentioned about the Vatican?

So what are they researching from the images of the Cassini craft and their own LUCIFER project?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join