It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

oh they thought about it alright.

jones is an enemy of the nation, he is a shill, he has pretended to be a patriot for this long to amass a following so he could mislead them when and where it matters, and it matters more now then ever, this info war is heating up, alex is on the wrong side, alex is a foreign agent.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

DonaldTrump

Trump mentioned that the Witch Hunt already costs the american taxpayers $10 million Dollars but is he even supposed to know about that? The number is also oddly specific.

I read the SC is slush fund of sorts with money doled out to friends, in the same way a bankruptcy trustee hires friends. I think the total allocation was 150 million. Not 10, it's been 1.5 years, he spent 10 mil the first hour. The number speaks to something else.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

KatiePavlich

I don't even remember how many times i had to write Fake News strikes again. Well CNN is turning into an enemy of the state with their reckless reporting.

What's the fastest way to shut CNN down...legally or otherwise?

Turn off every TV in the airports.

That will not shut-down CNN. I want them terminated...legally or otherwise.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That's the first time you had points deducted?

There have been times where I could post that a circle is round and get points removed.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

Just confused because it was a screenshot.

Then I started to think...we can only post a snipet of Q content with copy and paste? Because that is what the message insinuates.

I did forget the link to my screenshot however, my bad.

Hopefully we can post Q posts as always...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes! Lol I am [usually] well behaved.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've updated my post about MzMissing/GA with the decode here

Basically, it looks like he was pointing me to find a message decode saying that Huma Abedin will be judged!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: carewemust

Tomahawk Cruise Missiles, lots of 'em.

P

That would kill too many innocent people who work at and around CNN. I'm thinking that CNN can be labeled as an "enemy" of some kind, and have its broadcast license revoked.

Just today, I saw that the CNN guy named Callizza, or something like that, showed an image of President Trump inside of an assassin's crosshairs, while at the Police Memorial Service this morning.

Clizza works at CNN. CNN blesses his hate. CNN can be labeled an enemy of the USA and have its broadcast license revoked. They can keep their crappy website.

edit on 5/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

KatiePavlich

I don't even remember how many times i had to write Fake News strikes again. Well CNN is turning into an enemy of the state with their reckless reporting.

You could always expose Zucker

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Mr President

Shut down Project MK Ultra

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I don't know. Whenever I've popped up a Q post, I've always included a link to the site. I've never been dinged for anything.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralAdmission

KatiePavlich

Takes too long. Look how many YEARS its taking to get multi-mega lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It may be taking this long because they're all rolled into one big ball of ear wax.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralAdmission

KatiePavlich

Takes too long. Look how many YEARS its taking to get multi-mega lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Mr President

Shut down Project MK Ultra

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Qatar is one of the most sterile religiously-conservative places on Earth. It therefore makes no sense whatsoever that they would support Marina Abramovic. Unless we factor in Qatars ties to the podesta group, human trafficking, slavery, the Clinton Foundation, terrorism and pedophilia and realize that the ultra-rich Trillionaires are actually part of the Cabal. Coincidence that SA cut ties to Qatar? Not hardly.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Bacha Bazi

The secret shame of Afghanistan's bacha bazi 'dancing boys' who are made to dress like little girls, then abused by paedophiles Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... s-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html#ixzz5Fd1ypIyb Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... s-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html#ixzz5Fd1ypIyb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
www.pbs.org...

Afghanistan, Qatar same thing right?
edit on 15-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting. Seems Msmissing may have been just speaking in code and possibly improperly condemned. Did anyone copy her posts so we can try to decode them. May be important info.
edit on 15-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

CNN’s Chris Cillizza under fire for posting image of Trump in crosshairs

amp.washingtontimes.com...

They cannot say this was not an activation signal...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Remember the flack Palin took for simply putting crosshairs on an election map, not even over people's pictures?!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

What's coming up on my radar from what I see re: Alex Jones and Corsi, it's mostly just a profit motive combined with a character disordered personality complex ie: excessive pride, jealousy, greed, self absorbed narcissism, megalomania, etc.

I am also starting to see InfoWars jump right on opportunities to subtly undermine Trump.

I think that they are attempting to try to extract from the Trump admin two things, a press pass and more access, but I doubt that Trump will respond to their ploy because he doesn't like to be beholden to such people who want to milk him and his Presidency for selfish motives.

What I see is an irresponsible abuse of their own platform, each with their own agenda, whether it be Corsi, Stone or Jones.

Instead of stepping things up a notch in terms of cred and reputation, they appear to be either blindly or intentionally stepping it down and getting a little wild and crazy and outlandish. Maybe they've been or are being coopted as a "controlled opposition" but this idea that Jones is connected with high level insiders or is a CIA plant etc is ridiculous imho. For Jones, it's like a drug and he's an addicted narcissist and a bit of an alchoholic.

If they're listening, they should step back and recalibrate and get serious because of the reach of their platform.

As for Jones he should put the plug in the jug and get back to working out and losing weight and just get it together in prep for the push to 2020.

They are either helpful or hurtful to the cause and if they don't get their act in gear, the people will drop them like a hot potato and move on, but isn't that precisely what Media Matters wants..?

www.mediamatters.org...

So much is at stake.

This may all seem rather juvenile, all this infighting and backbiting, but let's remember that InfoWars and InfoWarriors really did help get Trump through the primary and elected and Jones really did help get Hillary "out of the way, biatch!" there's no denying that, and again, I point to that article by David Brock's Soro-funded Media Matters article reporting on the split in these movements with absolute glee.

edit on 15-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join