It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

June 11th you say? Sounds like a very busy day that day.

Interesting stuff, hopefully there is more potential than we know.

Here is another shoe that could drop very soon.

Prosecutors Interview James Comey About Former FBI Official Andrew McCabe

edit on 31-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just venting so bear with me. Will SOMEBODY, ANYBODY in Washington PUULEEAASE grow a pair and get on with this thing!!!!! We heard February, March, April, May (Twice) and June (Twice). June 10th is HUGE the Awan criminals get to walk, after they have gotten their trials kicked down the road SIX times. From my point of view at this point is lets keep kicking this thing down the road until the statute of limitations (SOL) runs out on the principals. Some of the principals skate on the 11th. It's great all of this is going to come. But not a one of those snakes is going to be held to account. Mid and low level sure, but that's NOT justice. Too big to fail ugggggg, Too big to prosecute. That's not my idea on how things should work for ANYONE. As sure as the sun come up if they could find a way to turn the tables right now, the Trumspter's trial and public execution would be a PPV event right now. OK soapbox stowed

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And who brings VJ to heel???

Are we not in agreement that she is Not?

Spoon feeding by whom exactly???

LC

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 No.884799 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:45:50 (EST)
>>884748
[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

link to Q

May 31rd.

SO Did the [POPE] have a rough May or What?

edit on 5 31 2018 by dashen because: pizza party is over

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

m.youtube.com...

We choose our life lies, that’s why!!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

link   
If you have young children, or grandchildren, please make sure you are screening every movie before they watch it.

Movie Showdogs...Rated PG.

Hit by a flood of negative publicity and criticism after its first release, Global Road promised to “recut” the scenes in “Show Dogs,” which critics charged would “groom children to be open to having people touch their privates.”

Even after undergoing a so-called recut, scenes in which a dog must have his private parts touched remain. In the course of the genital touching, the dog is uncomfortable and wants it to stop but is told to go to a ‘happy place’ because submitting to genital touching is an essential element of winning the dog show,” Hawkins continued. “Later, in a climactic moment at the dog show, the dog submits to genital touching and is rewarded with advancing to the final round of the competition. This achievement is celebrated to the tune of ‘Sexy and I Know It.’

They just can't help themselves.

Kids' movie throws 'log on fire' of child sex abuse

Do yourselves a favor and burn your TV. Consder yourself warned.

edit on 31-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Speculation: Q's "10 days of darkness" ends tomorrow June 1st.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Even then, there's always the subliminal messages !!

👁🔨

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On board, but I'm not seeing what it's going to change at this point. I'm seeing business as usual, until the perp walks start its just rhetoric. Proof of hundreds of federal crimes broken are in the public domain but all I'm hearing is crickets and diversionary noise. 60 million of my friends want real results not smoke screens. SMH, not you my friend just frustrated.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Just venting so bear with me. Will SOMEBODY, ANYBODY in Washington PUULEEAASE grow a pair and get on with this thing!!!!! We heard February, March, April, May (Twice) and June (Twice). June 10th is HUGE the Awan criminals get to walk, after they have gotten their trials kicked down the road SIX times. From my point of view at this point is lets keep kicking this thing down the road until the statute of limitations (SOL) runs out on the principals. Some of the principals skate on the 11th. It's great all of this is going to come. But not a one of those snakes is going to be held to account. Mid and low level sure, but that's NOT justice. Too big to fail ugggggg, Too big tro prosecute. That's not my idea on how things should work for ANYONE. As sure as the sun come up if they could find a way to turn the tables right now, the Trumspter's trial and public execution would be a PPV event right now. OK soapbox stowed

Either the crimes are so heinious they dare not let them come out, or they are all already among the sealed indictments.

my best guess. If nothing happens, there should be an uprising of the people. There will be no MSM coverage.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join