It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

WOWZA......pretty much exactly what TT was saying, hmmmmmm, it fits. Thanks for the hints, need to go back and look at a few things again. Was glad to hear TT surfaced, hope the kids are safe too. She's got some interesting insights and she's not scary !

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: FlyingFox
KANYE collecting on a dare?

twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1002007628501934083

twitter.com...

Why do I get the feeling this is about something other than it appears to be?

Maybe because all the moves of these celebs and POTUS are different than they appear to be.

Just cant figure out about what it is.

Sky, you're a smart guy... How often do you consider that Trump is a puppet in the ultimate 'reality show', and that this 'insider' is another psyop?
edit on 31-5-2018 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Didn't alwalid bin talal pay for Obamas harvard?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everything is just too Quiet.

So Quiet you can hear a pin drop.

EErrrrie

Static and clicking

🚪

Rosanne sure triggered a lot of people on both sides. Present company included.

Perhaps time for a new thread.

Interestingly, i just caught a 30 day posting ban on facebook, for posting a side by side pic of Valerie Jarrett and Helena Bonham Carter, in her makeup from Planet of the Apes. The context was of course, Rosanne Barr's getting the axe for her tweet.

I was completely surprised by this, as all it said was that she is Iranian, not black...and the very recognizably similar resemblence. Thanks Zuckbama! ;o)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: liveandlearn

thanks I like Levin but he could be mistaken in his opinion.

Nah. It's part of the set-up. He is always very careful, in how he parses his languaging...Gowdy, I mean...he will leave no stink of bias about any of these guys, before he drops the prosecutorial axe.

I'm still kind of amazed at how easily the lamestreet media gobbles up this kind of obvious bait, every single time. Just more Cloward Piven stuff though. Beat them by their own rules.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Maybe at the poles certain conditions are met that allow for the overlap of several worlds. Think of that pic above in three dimensions the circles representing spheres. While in the white part (world/planet) you would have access to all three of them. Many ways to interprete those three worlds:

- planets
- "our" plane of existence, hell, heaven
- 3D, 4D, 5D
- past, present, future
- Trailokya

Trailokya (Sanskrit: त्रैलोक्य; Pali: tiloka, Wylie: khams gsum has been translated as "three worlds," "three spheres," "three planes of existence," "three realms"and "three regions." These three worlds are identified in Hinduism and appear in early Buddhist texts.

In Buddhism, the three worlds refer the following destinations for karmic rebirth:

Kāmaloka is the world of desire, typified by base desires, populated by hell beings, preta, animals, ghosts, humans and lower demi-gods.

Rōpaloka is the world of form, predominately free of baser desires, populated by dhyāna-dwelling gods, possible rebirth destination for those well practiced in dhyāna.

ArĹŤpaloka is the world of formlessness, a noncorporeal realm populated with four heavens, possible rebirth destination for practitioners of the four formlessness stages.
Wikipedia

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The Crucifixion of Roseanne Barr, May 29th, 2018

So after making my post on it here, I immediately rejoined the fray and was shadowbanned on Twitter for attempting to communicate with/to Roseanne.

This is absolutely FANTASTIC news, imho. They are so stupid, Q is right. Let's hope he's right about Jeff Sessions..
because if indictments come down around the silent coup attempt to either remove or somehow so discredit and delegitimize the duly elected POTUS, run by political HACKS like Comey, Brennan, Lynch, etc etc. and if a grand jury is empanelled in the wake of the IG and Huber Report - then Jeff Sessions will be heralded as a GENIUS for recusing himself form the whole Russia investigation. Could, I repeat could, be a BRILLIANT move on Sessions part.

But that aside, in this thing with Roseanne's show cancellation - BIG MISTAKE!

She is a comedian, and there was absolutely no racist intent in her tweet about Jarrett, at all. None. Zero, nada, zilch. In fact most of the USA, if they were honest, never thought of Valerie Jarrett as being black for a moment.

Their outrage is hypocritical and a double standard, but it's also entirely inauthentic and disingenuous. Racist tweet my ass. It was a joke, nothing more.

And now they'll come to quickly realize that they all cucked themselves to oblivion, while ABC can't take it back, the loss of their best hit show, and because DISNEY will never realize Star Wars greatness, ever. They've failed. Blew the Star Wars brand because they never even bothered to read Joseph Campbell and the pattern of the hero's journey.

They are all dimwits in the great pretention that they were so offended, because they were told to be by the MSM, when in truth there needn't have been any racist interpretation at all, except that which is assumed or projected in some big lie everyone's supposed to tell themselves.

Love, just LOVE that Twitter shadowbanned me for trying to chime in on it!

This is like my own personal Super Delux Alex Jones moment in the mind-war, however small or irrelevant it might appear to be.

edit on 31-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

Sky, you're a smart guy... How often do you consider that Trump is a puppet in the ultimate 'reality show', and that this 'insider' is another psyop?

Someone who gets tens of Millions of people into deep investigation and research with the result of an unprecedented uncovering of corruption and heretofore hidden connections is a positive thing I support, regardless of the motives.

I do not support at how Q arrives at this information, presumably through NSA Mass Surveillance and expect the NSA and similar to be dismantled in the foreseeable future.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia just bought Jacky Kennedys mansion in McLean, VA and will station their Embassy there.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

Someone who gets tens of Millions of people into deep investigation and research with the result of an unprecedented uncovering of corruption and heretofore hidden connections is a positive thing I support, regardless of the motives.

I do not support at how Q arrives at this information, presumably through NSA Mass Surveillance.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Right on. We dont need this All-Seeing-Eye-Orwellian-Illuminati-BS.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: CoramDeo

I think that may be what is about to happen. 10 days ends Friday if my math is correct? I really think he will take of SP and lay waste to the filth the IG delivers.

Thursday May 31st @ 4:40am EDT

Fox News is experiencing some kind of internal turmoil this week. Several weird things happening there. For instance, right now, "Fox News First" is saying that the IG Report will be made public next week, and Horowitz along with the 3 FBI execs will testify next month.

I.G. Horwitz testifies on Tuesday June 5th. (It's on the Senate website) June 5th is next week AND next month.

The IG Report needs to be released to the public (and Congress) before Horowitz can testify in open session. That would almost certainly be THIS week, which could be this month (Thursday 5/31), or next month (Friday 6/1).

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Don't know if there is anything to see here but...

Pilot who died in helicopter crash is named as entrepreneur and Queen's representative Barry Dodd CBE

A police statement said this morning: 'Investigations are ongoing to establish what caused a helicopter to crash near Aldborough, Boroughbridge, at 1.23pm on Wednesday 30 May 2018.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ETS is claiming to have "hacked" a fake ETS twitter account.
I'm thinking it's his alt 🤓

Also, theres two different IG reports, I and II, correct?
Is this the source if confusion on the dates?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How they get round the 4th Amendment. Note the word "unreasonable":

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Now what they do is come up with a method to conduct the search, codify it through a formal procedure, and at that point courts have interpreted any agency procedure, so long as it's formalized, as "reasonable". Like, they just can't *do* it; but say they have a search/monitoring procedure that allows for an agent to have a manager sign off on a search request based on some sort of cause (notice I didn't say "warrant" because warrants aren't always necessary), a court will uphold the search, at least in the non-criminal context.
edit on 31-5-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-5-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Trump to give 'full pardon' to Dinesh D'Souza

President Trump announced Thursday he will pardon conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, who was convicted of making an illegal campaign contribution in 2014.

“Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh D’Souza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!” the president tweeted Thursday morning.

D’Souza pleaded guilty in 2014 over donating $20,000 to New York politician Wendy Long. He was sentenced to five years of probation and eight months in a halfway house, and paid a $30,000 fine.

D’Souza allegedly coordinated donations to Long’s campaign through friends and acquaintances.

D’Souza has argued that he was unfairly treated by the Obama administration.

What do you make of this? Was it another case of conservatives being targeted while liberals were given a free pass?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
She is a comedian, and there was absolutely no racist intent in her tweet about Jarrett, at all.

lol wait... so... are you saying that the tweet wasn't racist... because she was trying to be funny?

did you think that tweet was funny?

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join