It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have a theory about the whole Roseanne thing...
ABC had already announced they weren't going to run a second season of her show.
There were rumours that it had become a hostile work environment politically, and the studio was making everyone miserable.
Roseanne tweets an outrageous opinion, ABC cancels the show quicker than a New York minute. Everyone (except perhaps Roseanne) will still be paid, that's what contracts are for.
The show can be renegotiated at another studio.
I don't think this whole Twitter drama is going to hurt Roseanne too badly in the long run.

But more importantly...

Everyone is looking at and talking about Valerie Jarrett all of a sudden.
I've seen more in-depth research on her and her friends/family in the past 24hours than I've ever seen before.

It almost seems by design...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Somebody help me please. In post #537 @ qanon.pub... , what is Q stating about TREY GOWDY (TG)?

Combining what we see today and what we see in Qpost 537, I would say that Trey has taken on a full time job as Secretary of Free Rope. Take as much as you want. Go ahead. Rope, rope, rope, rope, rope. If you like your rope, you can keep your rope.

Rope-a-dope, rope, rope, rope.

Did I mention the rope?

What does a second Special prosecutor like more than rope? More rope.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Or she was threatened and forced into this whole escapade.

Think about who VJ really is and the power behind her.

And yup, VJ is on the move.

Notice how she (VJ) was "right there" in the media as this was starting.

Timing and planning I think.

😎🔑🔓

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thank-you! Can Gowdy resign from Congress to assume this Special Prosecutor appointment?

I heard on Hannity today that former DNC head, Debbie Schultz, and Awan brothers, need to be indicted before June 7th, or they never can be, for something they did in the 2015/2016 timeframe.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Or she was threatened and forced into this whole escapade.

Think about who VJ really is and the power behind her.

And yup, VJ is on the move.

Notice how she (VJ) was "right there" in the media as this was starting.

Timing and planning I think.

😎🔑🔓

But then surely VJ would know that this controversy would thrust her into the spotlight. Seems to me she's always preferred to operate in the shadows as very few normies knew anything about her until yesterday morning.

Plenty will disagree, but I think all of these career swamp rats know that there's a movement of autists that can pillage the internet and put the pieces together by now. I'd think she'd be crapping herself at the accurate infographics people have put together on her.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Thank-you! Can Gowdy resign from Congress to assume this Special Prosecutor appointment?

I heard on Hannity today that former DNC head, Debbie Schultz, and Awan brothers, need to be indicted before June 7th, or they never can be, for something they did in the 2015/2016 timeframe.

I don't see why he couldn't resign and take on that mission. Not sure that it will happen soon or at all, but it would make sense. I ahve a hard time beliving that TG flipped a switch and went sideways for no good reason. Something is up. The only difference between Actors and Elected officials is the location of the movie set.

I know nothing about Schultz or the Awan Brotherss and the potential SOL that the DOJ might be upa against. I have a hard time believing that the statute of limitations on a felony like stealing state secrets is 2 or 3 years. I could be wrong, of course. The law is written to protect the lawmakers, so It wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Misinfo would be the right side talking heads all trashing TG. That way the left sees him as a middle roader. Which I think he is. He seems pretty even, Justice above all, type of guys. I’m hoping for RR’s spot or Special Prosecutor even?
edit on 30-5-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Rewording

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I think that may be what is about to happen. 10 days ends Friday if my math is correct? I really think he will take of SP and lay waste to the filth the IG delivers.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I vividly remember Trey Gowdy being threatened by the FBI when he requested some documents in late 2016. He was head of an investigative committee then. Not sure of the timing, but at some point after that, Gowdy stated that he would not seek re-election.

Hannity was pretty emotional about Debbie Schultz potentially getting off scott-free after June 7th. I'm not aware of the charges, or the associated time-limits either.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The Affidavit brought by the US District Court against Imran Awan was for a violations of 18 USC § 1344 (Bank Fraud), on 07/24/17.

The statute of limitations is outlined in 18 USC...

Section 3293 of Title 18, United States Code, provides for a ten (10) year statute of limitations for certain financial institution offenses which involve violations of, or conspiracy to violate, (1) 18 U.S.C. §§ 215, 656, 657, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1014, 1033, or 1344; (2) 18 U.S.C. §§ 1342 or 1343 if the offense affects a financial institution; or (3) 18 U.S.C. § 1963 to the extent that the racketeering activity involves a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1344.

There are a few offenses under this code that have a one ane three year SOL like criminal contempt and other vaguely minor offenses, but mostly the SOL is longer, not shorter.

Luckily, Awan is charged specifically with a crime that has a 10 year SOL. Tick Tock.

Sorry about a second reply, but I had to dig to be sure.
edit on 30-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is a copy of Valarie Jarrett's yearbook

files.abovetopsecret.com...

and this is an old newpaper article by her father in law. It essentially speaks of a plan to have Muslim states inject money into colleges and other's supporting black students.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

So far as I know, this 1979 column has not previously been brought to light, but it certainly should be because it broke some very interesting news about the “rumored billions of dollars the oil-rich Arab nations are supposed to unload on American black leaders and minority institutions.” The columnist quoted a black San Francisco lawyer who said, “It’s not just a rumor. Aid will come from some of the Arab states.”

Well, if anyone would know, it would have been this lawyer — Donald Warden, who had helped defend OPEC in an antitrust suit that year and had developed significant ties with the Saudi royal family since becoming a Muslim and taking the name Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour. Al-Mansour told Jarrett that he had presented the “proposed special aid program to OPEC Secretary-General Rene Ortiz” in September 1979, and that “the first indications of Arab help to American blacks may be announced in December.”

Maybe so, but I looked high and wide in newspapers in 1979 and 1980 for any other stories about this aid package funded by OPEC and never found it verified.

link< br />
Y'all may recall from the earliest Q posts that we were to look for MB money supporting Obama. Believe we found a MB foundation at Harvard but acorrding to the article this all started in 1979 and first contact with Obama was at Occidental College.

edit on 30-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

I think that may be what is about to happen. 10 days ends Friday if my math is correct? I really think he will take of SP and lay waste to the filth the IG delivers.

I think the end of this 10 days is the solid begining. I'm not expecting all that much from the latest IG drop. I also don't think a second SP will be tapped at this point.

I only say that becasue if they launch too early then they might be limited in scope regarding what they can investigate. If they start now with one direction, then expand the scope based on further IG reporting, the howls form the left will drown out the message.

The fuse is lit, but it's a mile and a half long.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I have heard that (yb) is fake...maybe because she was married in 83? Not sure just throwing it out there...seen others on twatter mention that.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
KANYE collecting on a dare?

twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1002007628501934083

twitter.com...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: liveandlearn

I have heard that (yb) is fake...maybe because she was married in 83? Not sure just throwing it out there...seen others on twatter mention that.

Who is yb? Ready for bed, can't think.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The testimony I'm anxious to hear is Giacalone's.
He was a lead investigator in the HRC case that resigned the FBI when it became apparent the investigation was corrupt.

I hope he has good protection and is able to tell his story

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hint: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 31-5-2018 by eisegesis because: added picture

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

What makes white?

◬rc.tic/ant.◬rc.tica

ETA: a reply to: MountainLaurel

Don't. Stop.

edit on 30-5-2018 by eisegesis because: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST

What makes white ?

LOL, it can't be this easy, right ? This video is hysterical !

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
KANYE collecting on a dare?

twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1002007628501934083

twitter.com...

Why do I get the feeling this is about something other than it appears to be?

Maybe because all the moves of these celebs and POTUS are different than they appear to be.

Just cant figure out about what it is.

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join