It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
Can anyone please point me in the direction of any list of the CEO and/or political resignations since we 'met' Q? I thought I had a site bookmarked but it seems as though it's a broken link now. Merci in advance!

I found this in case anyone else is looking. Not sure who is keeping it up to date since it's not editable but lots of great info an anon compiled here.

Resignations

edit on 15-5-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hard to fit this into a larger context ....help

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They're not happy with the direction Trump is taking the US, so they're fantasizing about the EU replacing the US as a world power. The reality is that the Middle East and Russia are rapidly becoming more powerful than Europe, and probably have been for several years now by any reasonable measure.

Also, the EU is seeing the rise of euroskeptic parties across the EU, which means the EU will increasingly need to justify its very existence, and/or stave off Brexit-like moves from various dissatisfied countries.
edit on 15-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There are probably so many ways this will not end well and so few options for it to work at all.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
During Trump's speech today he held the hand of a fallen officer''s mother for around 2 minutes. It was a bit strange, even for his unusual style. She didn't seem to mind, but the body language of the others say a lot.

It's almost as if he's using her for support. He clutches her hand to his chest a couple times and kisses her hand, but doesn't let go. I'm not sure whose mother she is. I didn't see the whole speech.

sorry, cant embed it

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's a chess opening D4 to D5, but why?
Queens pawn game

Anybody have a clue?

edit on 0b12America/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 14:47:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 14:47:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Queens pawn game

Anybody have a clue?

Ob1,

Anyone confirm it is the second to last move on the capablanca board? I seem to recall the JA post was two moves from check mate, I assumed D5 was the next move but didn't see it listed.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Atleast we have an opening to start with..

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I see our friend needed a decaff, or at least a half caff.

The demagogue's handle please.........

Your a demon if you leave that hanging....

@

BTW, seriously, what's the point of...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Unrolled thread...worth a read:

1) This is my #Qanon thread for May 15, 2018
Q posts can be found here: qanon.pub

My theme: Pain coming

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

And Stormy's lawyer is threatening to retaliate against Barnes, and anyone else who attempts to confront him.
Thread I started a few hours ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stromy's lawyer is a big mouth. People like that, who thrust themselves into the spotlight with these tiny threats and attention wanting attitudes, tend to self destruct sooner than later. It's like when you have one of the seven deadly sins and after a while, it becomes too much for you to handle because you bit off more than you can chew. He'll fall that way, by his own demise. Not sure how long it will take, but it will happen.
edit on 15-5-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Do you know about Pope Francis and Venezuela's Dirty War?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I guess Feinstein is regretting her *cough* moment right about now. Congress Is Taking Fresh Look At Fusion GPS Founder’s Testimony

Congressional investigators are taking a fresh look at testimony provided in 2017 by Glenn Simpson, the founder of the opposition firm that commissioned the Steele dossier.

In particular, investigators are looking at Simpson’s claim in an Aug. 22 interview that he had learned from dossier author Christopher Steele that the FBI had corroborated parts of the dossier with information from a source within President Donald Trump’s campaign.

Simpson, who runs Fusion GPS, told the panel that “a human source from inside the Trump organization” had provided information to the FBI that backed up some of the dossier. The person was “someone like us who decided to pick up the phone and report something,” he said.

Sources close to Fusion GPS quickly backpedaled from Simpson’s statement when a transcript of his testimony was released in January.

The sources told news outlets Simpson was mistaken. There was no mole inside the Trump campaign. Instead, he was referring to George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser whose encounter with an Australian diplomat in May 2016 was reportedly the catalyst for the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation. The diplomat, Alexander Downer, reportedly claimed that Papadopoulos discussed Russian dirt on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. (RELATED: Revelations From Fusion GPS Founder’s Testimony)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I see our friend needed a decaff, or at least a half caff.

The demagogue's handle please.........

Your a demon if you leave that hanging....

@

BTW, seriously, what's the point of...

Nothing just some kind of signature if you meant the [ ...] ?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

And Stormy's lawyer is threatening to retaliate against Barnes, and anyone else who attempts to confront him.
Thread I started a few hours ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stromy's lawyer is a big mouth. People like that, who thrust themselves into the spotlight with these tiny threats and attention wanting attitudes, tend to self destruct sooner than later. It's like when you have one of the seven deadly sins and after a while, it becomes too much for you to handle because you bit off more than you can chew. He'll fall that way, by his own demise. Not sure how long it will take, but it will happen.

Seeing as how Stormy's lawyer is facing disbarment in California for failing to pay $5 Million in taxes on his business, and stealing his employee's payroll taxes, perhaps he's one of the people Q was looking at with his "Suicide weekend" comments. And that's even before he gets dragged into court to reveal how he knew confidential information from Cohen's records that has no bearing on his case.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Weiner Laptop nuke is armed. Oh boy. PAIN stands for Privacy, Authentication, Integrity, Non-Repudiation

Non-repudiation

In digital security

Regarding digital security, the cryptological meaning and application of non-repudiation shifts to mean:[2]

A service that provides proof of the integrity and origin of data.
An authentication that can be asserted to be genuine with high assurance.

Proof of data integrity is typically the easiest of these requirements to accomplish. A data hash, such as SHA2, is usually sufficient to establish that the likelihood of data being undetectably changed is extremely low. Even with this safeguard, it is still possible to tamper with data in transit, either through a man-in-the-middle attack or phishing. Due to this flaw, data integrity is best asserted when the recipient already possesses the necessary verification information.

The most common method of asserting the digital origin of data is through digital certificates, a form of public key infrastructure to which digital signatures belong. Note that the public key scheme is not used for encryption in this form; i.e. the goal is not to achieve confidentiality, since a message signed with a private key can be read by anyone using the public key. Verifying the digital origin means that the certified/signed data can be, with reasonable certainty, trusted to be from somebody who possesses the private key corresponding to the signing certificate. If the key is not properly safeguarded by the original owner, digital forgery can become a major concern.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wasn't Jeff Sessions playing 4D chess, Is he going to make an opening move?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Queens pawn game

Anybody have a clue?

I am talking about the D5 avalanche.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Right , thought it had something to do with chess? my bad

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Unrolled thread...worth a read:

1) This is my #Qanon thread for May 15, 2018
Q posts can be found here: qanon.pub

My theme: Pain coming

threadreaderapp.com...

Erik Prince is being painted as some sort of "inside man" and hero from what I'm reading...

We are on ATS, so everyone here should at least be somewhat familiar with Blackwater (Mercenaries for Hire), later named Academi.... and the unjustified killings and barbaric acts they committed outside of the US. Erik Prince founded that organization and has made money off of their activities. Now is Erik Prince actually working with the good guys or is this just speculation by Q and others interpreting Q's messages?
edit on 15-5-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join