It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FlyingFox

It was to the devil and there is a thread about it here:
Did you know Bob Dylan admitted selling his soul to the devil?

Why would people want to change the narrative to selling his soul to god? That doesn't even makes sense, at least not for fame.

The quote I heard was specific, NOT Satan, but God, the actual creator or something like that. I'm signing off atm.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
dup
edit on 28-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What I see or intuit having looked at this is that WikiLeaks on twitter has been comp'd and is now part of a deep state psyop (Roseanne appears to agree with this), and that the Chan boards are under unrelenting attack (why?), and whereby Trump has made via backchannel (not BC17 but via Q, whereby BC17 is an old colleague of JA's and a kind of Q intermediary type, who's last message was "Trust Q") a deal to free and liberate Assange who's been a type of political prisoner of the world.

Q has gone silent while these attacks from all sides take place.

Meanwhile, a deal has been made with JA to protect him, if he hasn't already flown the coop.

Almost all of Trump's base supports the freedom and safety of JA without prosecution for crimes related to the espionage act, and the world supports it generally speaking. They see him as a kind of journalist and publisher of true information.

If this assessment and analysis is right, JA will appear on the world stage again, but not in handcuffs. I think that his deadman's switch will come in real handy, and that the trade off for Trump will be the shutting down of WikiLeaks (which has already been comp'd by the black hats) in exchange for JA's freedom, and pardon.

He'll need a lot of security though as he starts to do interviews..

What if JA magically shows up with Trump at the US/NK summit?

Minds would be blown into dust.

Minds will be blown if he re-appears on the world stage the day before on the 11th, and then if the deal goes down successfully on the 12th.

Question: Why is June 11th a special anniversary date for JA?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

On 11 June 2013, US marine special intelligence system administrator (MoS 2651) Matthew Hosburgh, a witness for the prosecution in the Bradley Manning court martial, testified that he had engaged in an intelligence reporting activityin relation to me at the 26C3 meeting in Berlin (26-30 December 2009),36 where I delivered a talk about WikiLeaks.37 Hosburgh also engaged in intelligence-gathering at a talk by Jeremie Zimmermann at the same Congress.38 Mr. Zimmermann is a personal friend of mine and a vocal supporter of WikiLeaks. In the beginning of 2012 he was targeted at a US airport by the FBI in an attempt to recruit intelligence about me and WikiLeaks.39 Hosburgh subsequently wrote the report 'CCC Here Be Dragons Trip Report',40 which has been withheld from the public records associated with Bradley Manning's case although it was submitted as evidence. The report was leaked to WikiLeaks and was being prepared for publication during September 2010. The report was among the WikiLeaks materials that had been kept encrypted in the suitcase that was seized on 27 September 2010 when I was travelling from Stockholm to Berlin.

The author of the “after action” report (a report made after a military action, in this case, the monitoring in Berlin), US marine special intelligence system administrator (MoS 2651)Matthew Hosburgh, testified for the prosecution at the Manning trial on 11 June 2013 (see Annex N).

AFFIDAVIT OF Julian Paul Assange

ETA: ATS won't allow direct links to wikileaksDOTorg so you will have to manually fill that in the above link or simply search for affidavit Assange
edit on 28-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Link didn't work.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The quote I heard was specific, NOT Satan, but God, the actual creator or something like that. I'm signing off atm.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you had made something up or were changing the story but that the "satan" version exists and what you had heard may have been a twist on that.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Whoa, I just posted one possible explanation for the Julian Assange June 11 special meaning and it is connected to Bradley/Chelsea Manning and now I saw this new ATS thread: TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

See also:

Whistleblower Chelsea Manning 'safe' after series of concerning tweets

Re not working link in other post see ETA/PM

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Remember what Q posted on 5/20?

Suicide weekend?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Looks like Q is right again. Iran next. This is great news. Freedom for the Iranian people.

twitter

If you want to follow the latest developments regarding Iran this seems to be the person to follow. Thomas Wictor thinks highly of him and I trust Wictor. He is a genius.
edit on 1am528America/ChicagoMon, 28 May 2018 03:39:12 -050039532018-05-28T03:39:12-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Is it possible the 1500 missing children story was leaked by the Trump side?

As well as caged children pics?

To only be retracted soon after?

#WhereAreTheChildren hashtag could lead to a red pill...

Now I just read they are planning a march on it.

Things I have read in discussions about it today:

Maga people don't care because the children are brown

How could they be so stupid to believe pizzagate and not this.

Pizzagate children were white so that's why they cared.

Ugh.

Serious redpilling needed!

I keep thinking the same as you. The missing kids/Trump story is leaked on purpose.

The Trump-haters, desperate to pin something on him, all jump on it like a starving dog with a bone.
They start posting pics they find of caged immigrant pics in an attempt to push people into linking them to Trump.
Turns out that the pics they're posting are actually taken during the Body Odour years. Oh deary me.

The Trump-haters have unwittingly posted photographic evidence that proves it's Obama is responsible for caging those particular unaccompanied children up, and not Trump. Oops.

So now it's back to the 'where are the missing children' raging demands, directed with much anger and fury at Trump, and it's all being whipped up into a huge massive thing. They absolutely aren't going to let it drop without answers. There will have to be a proper investigation.

I think this 'missing children' thing is actually going to lead back to BO. In their blind hate, loads of evidence of children-trafficking will be gathered and they'll be convinced it's all Trump. But a bit of research will prove it's BO (same as what's happened with the pics). And will probably be a foot-in-the-door to revealng much more than just what's happening in the pics.

The haters will be tricked into outing O and others by finding what they think is damning evidence on Trump, that ends up actually implicating BO & Co instead.

What a BOOM! that would be.

edit on 28-5-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
About EyeTheSpy on Twitter. The 'Q&A' thing on there.

What if the 'Q' in the letters 'Q&A' represents Q, and the 'A' represents Anon? Or Assange?

Could it be that those particular comments that begin with 'Q&As', are being answered by Q and Assange?

I'm thinking 'double meanings' and all that.

edit on 28-5-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That's one way to ensure getting attention. When people are serious with this they don't tweet or tell people about it they just do it to be done with it. Well at least it confirms my suspicions about the whole CM thing. Pathetic.

Edit: To elaborate a little bit further and speaking from my own experience. The last thing you think about is your family or friends and you sure as hell don't share this on social media just before you follow through with it. I know it sounds cold but i can't take people like that seriously. Get some help and you will be fine. Suicide is no joke or a tool you can use whenever you want to grab attention from other people who care about you. That's just wrong. Plain and simple.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

What if the 'Q' in the letters 'Q&A' represents Q, and the 'A' represents Anon? Or Assange?

Could it be that those particular comments that begin with 'Q&As', are being answered by Q and Assange?

Honestly some of his responses sent up red flags. I'll take what he has to say with a grain of salt.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Nah all good and i know it's hard to believe and i don't fault anyone if they reject it. However keep in mind that Q mentioned The Matrix quite a bit and in the movie the human batteries are sustained through the dead. Did you spot any animals in that machine infested world?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Honestly some of his responses sent up red flags. I'll take what he has to say with a grain of salt.

Could you elaborate on that please? Maybe i can help to shine some light on it.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
George HW Bush hospitalized in Maine.
Anyone think he will be planted in the ground within the next two weeks?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Could you elaborate on that please? Maybe i can help to shine some light on it.

I had to read the whole thing again. Honestly the only response that puts me off is

They are out there. No doubt. Anyone who spends enough time watching the night sky will in all likelihood see some alien craft. It isn't really uncommon, busy skies

The response is vague and leaves open the window for the continuously running disinfo/psyop

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
George HW Bush hospitalized in Maine.
Anyone think he will be planted in the ground within the next two weeks?

Even if we were told he is, doesn't make it so.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well i can tell you right here and now that they are visiting this planet since the beginning of time and some of them never left in the first place. Would you have believed ETS when he flat out said it?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well i can tell you right here and now that they are visiting this planet since the beginning of time and some of them never left in the first place. Would you have believed ETS when he flat out said it?

If he said what exactly? What you just said? No.

That whole topic is so complex I couldn't begin to get into it. It would fall along the lines of hyperdimensional as well as other topics taboo for even ATS.

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join