It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

U.S. Cyber Command.

Saw that on EyeTheSpy's Twitter page you provided. Will search the net for info on June 11, 2018 now.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
If anyone wants to take a gander at what it looks like when you create a monster and the monster turns around to bites the hand that feeds it. I offer you these threads. Please enjoy. Make sure your popcorn is already popped.

cinema feature 1

cinema feature 2

cinema feature 3

cinema feature 4

Hope you enjoy.

Edifying, af!

Panic sets in...

What a strange trip.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Enderdog

I keep staring too, same issue. I really do apologize for my posts earlier. This weekend is extremely hard for me, I’ve lost in excess of 40 brothers since 2008. Some on deployments and others since we’ve been out. Any form of disrespect towards military I take very personally. Especially on a weekend like this.
Until Valhalla, Semper Fidelis brothers.

Apparently my agreement, was considered thread drift. Peace, brother.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Q is going to be killed on a cross?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Q is going to be killed on a cross?

It would take a lot of crosses! Q is a GROUP of individuals.

A very special group: www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It would take a lot of crosses! Q is a GROUP of individuals.

Seen that before but the post I was replying to only had one cross.

Maybe they will take turns.

ETA: Just have to add that just because someone borrowed the name doesn't mean it is the same group.
edit on 27-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Revisiting the photos as I was thinking something.

NASA 11. I assume the 11th? Eleventh of what?? 11/11/2018???

I wonder, for the more skilled Knights. Cor, Rel et al....

If the pictures contain more detailed information in the image proportions or details? As in maybe Image size or Canvas size? Could the measurements, say on the island photos, show Long and lat? Or a date code? In the above photo notice the odd crop, why not full frame?

So, I went ahead and downloaded the picture of Space Shuttle Columbia from Qpost 1412 to take a look at it.

Of course there is no significant EXIF data. Probably stripped out prior to or as a by-product of uploading to the Chans.

Second thing i dug into was the file name. The hex hash didn't yield anything significant, either. I'm guessing that the original file name is ether given as a hash of the original file name or it is generated, again, by the Chan board, or both.

You noted that the picture was cropped oddly, so I went to Web page for the California Science Center / Space Shuttle Endeavor - Los Angeles, CA where, presumably, the original picture could be found.

In doing so, I found something interesting. I thought the picture Q posted was a cropped and blown up version of the original, but I don't believe that it is. The picture Q posted is either an original taken at a close, but slightly different angle approximating the one posted on the page for the science center, or its an unpublished pic from the same roll as the science center pic.

In the first shot you can see that the margin where the flap is on the trailing edge of the wing is in a sligtly different position in the two pics. I think this shows that the position of the camera is slightly different in the two images, even if its only off by a few inches.

In the second pic you can see that the light fixture hanging from the ceiling is illuminated along its entire length in the pic from the science center. It's probably a reflection caused by another light that isn't in the frame. In the pic posted by Q, the fixture does not capture this reflected light. Again, probalby due to a slightly different camera position.

As to the U in "United" printed on the wing cropped fromthe bottom to look like an 11, I'm not sure it has any significance. Maybe 11/11, but I have no idea.

I also took a look at the picture dimensions to see if maybe Q's pic was cropped specifically. The dimensions in inches are W:8.89'', and H:4.10''. I took 8.89 as a date of August 1989. On 08-08-89, Space Shuttle Columbia (the doomed shuttle, not Endeavorform the pic) flew mission STS-28, which was a classified DOD mission to put two satellites into orbit. The statellites were either photo reconaissance or Satellite Data Relay rigs.

If I get time tomorrow I'll take a look at some of the other pics and see if there are some interesting connections. I don't really think I hit on anything tonight, maybe I'll have an epihany after I sleep on it.

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 5a8a44 No.1366780 📁
May 10 2018 22:54:21 (EST)
>>1366601
Note the pictures we post are ALL originals.
Think about what that means.
Q

edit on 27-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
the billboard pic wasnt an original it was from reddit.

mine was though!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Over 6,000 march for Tommy Robinson

twitter.com...

It's a start..

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well I guess the attacking is increasing like Q said. They are out for blood.

All for a larp

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
From 8Chan
Q-Clock
In case someone playing around with the qclock, pic has dates/clock times arranged as the other anon suggested, with days that had a Q post marked blue.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Well I guess the attacking is increasing like Q said. They are out for blood.

All for a larp

It's satire.

Nobody is telling people to take the LARP seriously. Everyone is free to suspend disbelief as long and as much as they want.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Wait a second, is this indicating that BackChannel17 is JA??

I remember back when Pamela Anderson brought him a sandwhich, people thought something was up. Then shortly thereafter it was reported that the embassy was basically cut off by "authorities", someone was on a plane and JA went dark.

I always felt like the White Hats had stepped in and removed him from the Embassy and then everything to this point is simply just a show until the real fireworks let off... apparently 6/11/18

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

re red carpet for Macron

I did a couple of posts about that in PART -sIx-:

The origins of the red carpet are really interesting. By walking the red carpet you take an invitation to put yourself on a level with God which in turn invites punishment. Macron already (kinda) compared himself to Jupiter (the god) 
link

It all goes back to a Greek play from 458 BC. I summed it up here

The symbology was certainly not lost on Macron. It could be part of why he felt a need to publicly make the devil's horns/cuckold gesture over/behind the head of the Donald and Melania on the WH balcony.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Dup
edit on 28-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Excuse me if i missed it, but has anyone made guesses as to who Q actually are?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
EyeTheSpy did a second Q & A only a few hours after the first one:

link

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

The times they are a chang'n.

It's a Quest!

I believe Dylan claimed he "sold his soul" to God in exchange for his success. The story just popped up earlier today for me, so I thought I'd mention it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It was to the devil and there is a thread about it here:
Did you know Bob Dylan admitted selling his soul to the devil?

Why would people want to change the narrative to "sold his soul to god"? That doesn't even makes sense, at least not for fame.

edit on 28-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join