It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's so strange that people keep stumbling into the traps Trump laid out. It almost looks like that these people are directed to post this BS rather than thinking for themselves.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm interesting Twitter account EyeTheSpy. The Q and A is worth a read though some truths are probably really hard to swallow for some people.

What's supposed to happen on 6.11.2018?

Pain!

Public disclosure. Worldwide.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here's a great example of a self-binding, reverse KEK by the leftist media.

A group called "Super Deluxe" who are owned by Turner Broadcasting (mockingbird?)

produced a video of Alex Jones ranting, set to a "Jones Iver" style Indie Folk song that was intended as a cult classic comedy gold viral video meant to mock and discredit Jones... but for the most part is was received as a red pill, in a blue to pink coating.

Read the comments on this YouTube Video - Classic! After bursting out laughing it made many people cry for reasons that they could not explain. Hilarious, but for more reasons than the one that was originally intended. KEK classic!

www.youtube.com...

Note: The viewcount on that should read about 50,000,000 not 3.5, with the same or more on Facebook.

For a while, aside from stifling the view count, they, Google, desynched the video slightly and made it so that it would not play properly on handheld devices, then enough people complained that they had to fix it. 2X KEK!

edit on 27-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Since sharing is caring and i'm in a good mood. One of the worst best kept secrets is that [THEY] feed animals with human remains that are pumped full of drugs to keep us in a docile and compliant state. Before you salad munchers rejoyce let me stop you right there. They do the same with all edible plant life but obviously without the human meat part.

Always keep in mind that we vastly outnumber them and that scares the living sh!t out of them. Q and others are in the process of waking people up and encouraging them to look past all the dividing BS because that's the only thing that is holding us back. Earth is a prison and we are the inmates. It's about time to take revenge on our jailers.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Same here but I have been following Matt Couch and his team. I knew I was deluding myself but I just couldn't let go of hope. May he RIP.

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Somebody needs to make a gif from those !!

🔑🔓

I don't know how to make gif's so please do if you know how.

My perspective on reading those threads was the "journalist's" (and I use that term very loosely) were tripping all over themselves for their huge f**k up of tweeting that 2014 article. They were trying to deflect attention onto anything other than the 2014 article. Can't let the narrative of destroying President Trump change and bring focus on the real monster who allowed the children to be trafficked in the first place. I'm sure they will be back full speed ahead tomorrow.

However April Ryan tweeted a story that The Root published knowing that the headline would draw attention her. It did and now she is using that negative attention (proudly I might add) off the backs of those trafficked children to promote her book Under Fire.

Have a look at this devious witch

I hope she goes down with the rest of them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues. No side, no member, has a monopoly on the convo!
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun May 27 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Please don't take this the wrong way but i disagree with both those statements.

The food is tainted that's for sure, but I don't think they put drug filled human meat in it.

I know however that they've used occult evil and wickedness and sacrifice and every evil imaginable, so the details aren't as relevant.

Also, the whole frame of reference has already shifted into Victory mode where the people are not longer imprisoned in the mental prison of their media overlords while also throwing off the shackles of economic oppressions and an inability to access the American dream for themselves and their loved ones.

The times they are a chang'n.

It's a Quest!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I keep staring too, same issue. I really do apologize for my posts earlier. This weekend is extremely hard for me, I’ve lost in excess of 40 brothers since 2008. Some on deployments and others since we’ve been out. Any form of disrespect towards military I take very personally. Especially on a weekend like this.
Until Valhalla, Semper Fidelis brothers.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you amend it and put some of the comments in the gif? That was the best part!

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Enderdog

I keep staring too, same issue. I really do apologize for my posts earlier. This weekend is extremely hard for me, I’ve lost in excess of 40 brothers since 2008. Some on deployments and others since we’ve been out. Any form of disrespect towards military I take very personally. Especially on a weekend like this.
Until Valhalla, Semper Fidelis brothers.

0311Warrior I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words but I am keeping you/the families in prayer. Those who have fallen are hero's to me and I wish I could thank their families personally. Please share with them that people are thinking of them. Please stay safe and again thank you for all you do. God bless you and keep a hedge of protection around you.
edit on 0pm527America/ChicagoSun, 27 May 2018 21:53:10 -050053592018-05-27T21:53:10-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

PLEASE READ....and consider your posts as MEMBERS....

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION!

One more time - THE TOPIC IS NOT EACH OTHER OR OPINIONS OF EACH OTHER!

All opinions are welcome pro or con. This is not an echo chamber for one side.

16d.) Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Fair Warning.

Do not reply to this post.

edit on Sun May 27 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is it possible the 1500 missing children story was leaked by the Trump side?

As well as caged children pics?

To only be retracted soon after?

#WhereAreTheChildren hashtag could lead to a red pill...

Now I just read they are planning a march on it.

Things I have read in discussions about it today:

Maga people don't care because the children are brown

How could they be so stupid to believe pizzagate and not this.

Pizzagate children were white so that's why they cared.

Ugh.

Serious redpilling needed!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Serious redpilling needed!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you amend it and put some of the comments in the gif? That was the best part!

It would be too small to read.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I’ll certainly let their families know!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ouch ...that is going to really hurt LOL

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Is it possible the 1500 missing children story was leaked by the Trump side?

As well as caged children pics?

To only be retracted soon after?

#WhereAreTheChildren hashtag could lead to a red pill...

Now I just read they are planning a march on it

I do believe you're correct.

And this is precisely what is meant by the phrase "Trump is playing 5D chess"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Apparently the banning of reporting news in certain countries, is working to the satisfaction of those in charge of those countries. France's president MACRON is instituting such a ban. What that guy got Red Carpet treatment from Trump is still beyond my understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join