It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

These people are s____ lol

The winning keeps coming and coming. Have a solemn Memorial Day everyone. Stay safe and God bless.

Btw I apologize for any thread drift and infighting I was a part of. Won’t happen again.

WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

I, as well.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
If you are below it, maybe it is time to sit it out for a while.

Q. Unity not Division.

Good pep talk but this part seems contradictory. Seems to be saying that there are different kinds (divisions) of Q members.

Also, this is ATS and some of us are just not Q followers while others are fence-sitters. I say just let ATS do what it does.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Because those caged children happened under Obama's watch, and because the Trump Administration is preparing to expose TRUTHS about Obama's operations, the lies fabricated against Trump this weekend, will soon be totally forgotten.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If anyone wants to take a gander at what it looks like when you create a monster and the monster turns around to bites the hand that feeds it. I offer you these threads. Please enjoy. Make sure your popcorn is already popped.

cinema feature 1

cinema feature 2

cinema feature 3

cinema feature 4

Hope you enjoy.

edit on 0pm527America/ChicagoSun, 27 May 2018 20:06:24 -050006582018-05-27T20:06:24-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because those caged children happened under Obama's watch, and because the Trump Administration is preparing to expose TRUTHS about Obama's operations, the lies fabricated against Trump this weekend, will soon be totally forgotten.

Well we are definitely over the target again. Fake Q drops are getting shared over social media. Watching all the desperate attempts to discredit Q is pretty entertaining.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well we are definitely over the target again. Fake Q drops are getting shared over social media. Watching all of the desperation to discredit Q is pretty entertaining.

The attempts to discredit Q is increasing the Q-group's exposure. When justice begins being leveled against the deep state political machine, and their complicit liberal media allies, more people will realize that Q was right, all along.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hmm interesting Twitter account EyeTheSpy. The Q and A is worth a read though some truths are probably really hard to swallow for some people.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank you for sharing that PE. I am off to read now.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Somebody needs to make a gif from those !!

πŸ”‘πŸ”“

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hmm interesting Twitter account EyeTheSpy. The Q and A is worth a read though some truths are probably really hard to swallow for some people.

I like

I like

😎

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I like

I like

😎

Sad to hear about the SR confirmation. I always had a small glimmer of hope left.
He deserves a badge on a wall of fallen heroes after all of this is over.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm liking too...feels right.

Isn't that weird?

I like what he says about Suzie who posted against Q.

That she might be in the dark.

Feels right too.

So hostages freed guys? JA and Kim?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

ETS was the Twitter that warned BC17 their account was compromised before it got shut down.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I registered that too and soon after the account got deleted.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thank-you. EyeTheSpy sounds like Q's brother. Not a White House insider, but ETS knows the secrets. I read something about the June 11, 2018 date earlier today. What's supposed to happen on 6.11.2018?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

They all cucked themselves into oblivion, many deleted their tweets and one so-called "journalist" was crushed.

Reports from the front line.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

U.S. Cyber Command.

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join