It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well this is awkward and really bad for FNN. Democrats' and media's Trump-Russia collusion narrative falls apart

No narrative is more at the heart of the Democrats’ and media’s Trump-Russia collusion charges than reports that Paul Manafort regularly communicated with Moscow during the 2016 campaign.

Now, that narrative has all but collapsed, according to an examination of the year-old official public record.

The allegations:

Christopher Steele’s Democratic Party-financed dossier said Mr. Manafort worked with Russia to coordinate the hacking of Democratic Party computers.

In addition, a number of media reports last year claimed that Mr. Manafort, Mr. Trump’s erstwhile campaign manager, sought Russia’s help to bolster his candidate. U.S. surveillance captured the collusion in copious amounts of phone records, the stories said.

CNN declared in September: “Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, which is leading the investigation into Russia’s involvement in the election, has been provided details of these communications.”

But that and similar reports seemed to be dashed by Kevin Downing, Mr. Manafort’s attorney. He filed a brief in U.S. District Court subject to an accuracy review by a federal judge. In a cut-and-dried manner, he said Mr. Mueller has no evidence that Mr. Manafort communicated with Russian officials.

Mr. Downing is defending Mr. Manafort against federal charges that he laundered money paid by Ukrainian politicians and failed to pay income taxes.

In his filing, Mr. Downing said he specifically asked the Mueller team for any such surveillance evidence during mandatory evidence discovery. Mr. Mueller’s prosecutors answered that they had none. Prosecutors risk having charges dismissed if they fail to comply with discovery rules.

“The special counsel has not produced any materials to the defense — no tapes, notes, transcripts or any other material evidencing surveillance or intercepts of communications between Mr. Manafort and Russian intelligence officials, Russian government officials [or any other foreign officials],” Mr. Downing’s filing said. “The Office of Special Counsel has advised that there are no materials responsive to the request.”

Mr. Downing called the CNN report and others an “elaborate hoax.”

The CNN report said: “Some of the intelligence collected includes communications that sparked concerns among investigators that Manafort had encouraged the Russians to help with the campaign, according to three sources familiar with the investigation.”

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

On who’s team?
America’s?
That’s the only team I’m on.
If you’re not on my team then why are you even here?

It’s ok to be skeptical of things but don’t divide into teams.

Like my CO used to say:

You’re either for or against evil. There are no sidelines.

I’m not letting anything slide. I never do. If I thought something was offensive towards us grunts I’d certainly pull rank and say a line was crossed.

With that said we grunts aren’t offended easily because allowing someone else to get into your headspace gives them an advantage over you.
Weak minds breed failure.
Strong minds breed success.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I have looked at the posts mentioned and read the Suzie Dawson thread. Also been looking at reports of people involved at 4 and 8.

Don't think you can make a critical determination without considering both sides.

Must say I am in a bit of limbo right now but leaning the same direction as you.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
On who’s team?
America’s?
That’s the only team I’m on.

And by proxy the Q team.

If you’re not on my team then why are you even here?

I'm on ATS team.

It’s ok to be skeptical of things but don’t divide into teams.

A Q ninja just told me that the full time anons are the elite team and I'm not one of them so who is dividing into teams?

Like my CO used to say:

You’re either for or against evil. There are no sidelines.

Your CO was wrong. Then again you placed your faith in that man, not me.

I’m not letting anything slide. I never do. If I thought something was offensive towards us grunts I’d certainly pull rank and say a line was crossed.

With that said we grunts aren’t offended easily because allowing someone else to get into your headspace gives them an advantage over you.
Weak minds breed failure.
Strong minds breed success.

Right, so you saying it doesn't bother you is just a shield to keep people from knowing what you really think?

Maybe that is not what you meant but that is what you posted.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

I feel you brother. Researching PG with all the other anons led me down many dark rabbit holes and some images can't be unseen but it also made me stronger to continue this fight with the help of Q and others. Just remember that you're not alone in this fight and we all have to make sacrifices or pay the ultimate price. Some people are willing to do it and some are not cut out for it but it's okay because every soul counts. It doesn't matter if you're just a Baker,Researcher,Mememaker or post messages on various Boards and Social Media. This movement is what they are most afraid of. Different people not bound by race,religion,country or political parties but by a common goal that benefits the whole world no matter how painful it's going to be to reveal the truth to the masses. We will win this war without firing a single bullet ourselves. Our guns are our voices and our ammunition is the unfiltered truth.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

For those who know me nothing is actually strange in my reality. I can tell you that I've chased many weird things and because of that I've seen things that I actually recorded.

As one day I was following transmissions of the ISS and what I saw stunned me because I tracked two invisible spheres that presumably were floating next to the ISS. The spheres were incredibly large and as what I could see was on in front of the other breaking sunlight at the earth that it created a Prisma effect straight onto the earth maybe hundreds of miles wide.

at 17:10 min the spheres appear to be visible for a short amount of time as they slowly go invisible again.
As what I think is they intensify the beam narrow as you can see that the rainbow beam is getting more narrow.
I don't think it could be a reflection because of the angle where the sunlight is coming from.

at 21:55min I point them out with my mouse..

The whole video from the ISS was purple that day I've done no editing on color variation whatsoever this video was exactly as they placed it on Ustream.

As you can also see the rainbow beam following the contours of the clouds it's beaming at ..

So whatever was up there next to the station manmade or not I can assure you that people on the ground that have seen this must have had a very strange day?

Something is definitely going on out there but don't ask me what because I can only guess and leave it up to the viewer's discretion

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I can't give you more than one star for this post here but I can give you stars a different way.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you for your service patriot. 🇺🇸

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Guys don't let all the attacks going on everywhere get to you.

They are trying to disrupt the flow on purpose.

Remember:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thank you. It was an honor to serve the greatest people and country to ever exist. 🇺🇸

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Revisiting the photos as I was thinking something.

NASA 11. I assume the 11th? Eleventh of what?? 11/11/2018???

I wonder, for the more skilled Knights. Cor, Rel et al....

If the pictures contain more detailed information in the image proportions or details? As in maybe Image size or Canvas size? Could the measurements, say on the island photos, show Long and lat? Or a date code? In the above photo notice the odd crop, why not full frame?

(post by 0311Warrior removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thinking back - Did the whole "MZ to step down" and "MZ out or US" things go away?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like Flake got caught being a flake. Such a snake in the grass. Both he and the Mayor need to step on off because they obviously don't support Americans.

Thanks X for showing me how to post a YT video.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So the #wherearethechildren tag on Twitter has been blowing up all day as has probably been discussed earlier today in this thread. The left is using it to mount an attack on Trump, and now they're ripping apart Ivanka for posting a sweet pic of her child.

Something's very fishy here. I think the shadowbans that have been in effect against conservative-leaning accounts may be more specifically tailored at banning certain posts linked to hashtags. In other words, flagged ( Trump supporter ) accounts may not be shadowbanned in the usual sense, but only when posts contain specific hashtags like #wherearethechildren.

All day on infinity, the anons have been talking about taking the frontlines on this Twitter war, dropping facts and memes in tweets and replies. I've been engaging in this too. Yet when you search the hashtag, nearly all the tweets shown are from the left. I'm calling bull$h:t.

Not only that, I've been getting replies from tweets with plenty of other hashtags all day. After replying to about 30 #wherearethechildren tweets, Not a single reply . Unprecedented. Other anons are saying the same.

What's the matter @Jack? The truth is too dangerous??
edit on 27-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Spelling

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Anyone else think that meme is an insult to anyone who has actually set foot on a battlefield?

Yeah those Rosie the Riveter and Buy War Bond memes were pretty brutal. Even Donald Duck was mocking our boys.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: butcherguy
If they choose to be insulted.

Pretty hard to do if they paid the ultimate price.

I guess keyboard warriors can claim the same honors if they have a heart attack while pounding away at the keys.

How many battleground firefights have you been in again, soldier?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Attacks?

Things like this are giving people PTSD? If so you are definitely not warriors.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

None, I'm not a soldier. That is why I wouldn't compare myself with one and I don't even really respect them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

LOL wait till Trump hears that one !!

🤦👋

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join