It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

We are in agreement. I always like to keep an open mind because I have been known to be wrong.

I have been going over anon Scandinavia who is very closely related to JA and they just RT a YT Video they made that @therealroseanne RT 1 hr ago.

Now I'm confused.

Obviously I don't know how to post a YT video. Can someone please lend me a hand? Ty in advance.
edit on 0pm527America/ChicagoSun, 27 May 2018 14:57:03 -050057522018-05-27T14:57:03-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So hard to know, so many possibilities.

I am not so sure JA would support Trump.

I think he's always been about truth and not taking sides.

If what he has expressed previously is real.

I do hope Trump pardons him though, that will go a long way in showing he supports the truth.

Watch and wait it seems

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

No kidding eh?

It's really confusing.

I think it is all meant to be

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Can you provide more information on this pic please?

My afternoon just started, sure.

ABBA - The King Has Lost His Crown

files.abovetopsecret.com...

(remember where your head is)

The physical conception of these extra dimensions was (and still is) the hardest part of the theory to comprehend. Everyone can understand three spatial dimensions and a time dimension. Given a latitude, longitude, altitude, and time, two people can meet anywhere on the planet. You can measure height, width, and length, and you experience the passage of time, so you have a regular familiarity with what those dimensions represent.

What about the other 22 spatial dimensions? It was clear that these dimensions had to be hidden somehow. The Kaluza-Klein theory predicted that extra dimensions were rolled up, but rolling them up in precisely the right way to achieve results that made sense was difficult. This was achieved for string theory in the mid-1980s through the use of Calabi-Yau manifolds.

www.dummies.com...

All of the three known types of string theory admit solutions with D = 10. And most interestingly a heterotic string, strings associated with spacetime dimensions of closed loop topology, has a symmetry of S0(32).

files.abovetopsecret.com...

In the near future:

Using the K computer, scientists predict exotic "di-Omega" particle

Based on complex simulations of quantum chromodynamics performed using the K computer, one of the most powerful computers in the world, the HAL QCD Collaboration, made up of scientists from the RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-based Science and the RIKEN Interdisciplinary Theoretical and Mathematical Sciences (iTHEMS) program, together with colleagues from a number of universities, have predicted a new type of "dibaryon"—a particle that contains six quarks instead of the usual three.

Particles known as "baryons"—principally protons and neutrons—are composed of three quarks bound tightly together, with their charge depending on the "color" of the quarks that make them up. A dibaryon is essentially a system with two baryons. There is one known dibaryon in nature—deuteron, a deuterium (or heavy-hydrogen) nucleus that contains a proton and a neutron that are very lightly bound. Scientists have long wondered whether there could be other types of dibaryons. Despite searches, no other dibaryon has been found.

The group, in work published in Physical Review Letters, has now used powerful theoretical and computational tools to predict the existence of a "most strange" dibaryon, made up of two "Omega baryons" that contain three strange quarks each. They named it "di-Omega". The group also suggested a way to look for these strange particles through experiments with heavy ion collisions planned in Europe and Japan.

KEK

edit on 27-5-2018 by eisegesis because: added links

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I guess I should have said "If you choose to be insulted."

I'm not but looking at it, after it has been posted over and over, the thought occurred to me that it is putting meme posters at that level but, as a keyboard warrior myself, I don't think it compares.

One doesn't have to be insulted to think that someone who has actually been in a war zone might feel that way.
edit on 27-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Information war is real and leads to other types of war.

It's not a joke despite those that choose to always make jokes of serious issues.

Glad you dropped the pretense and accept that "meme wars" are different than "other types of war".

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes very confusing.

I will raise the confusion a little higher.

twitter

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: butcherguy
I guess I should have said "If you choose to be insulted."

I'm not but looking at it, after it has been posted over and over, the thought occurred to me that it is putting meme posters at that level but, as a keyboard warrior myself, I don't think it compares.

One doesn't have to be insulted to think that someone who has actually been in a war zone might feel that way.

After all of this is said and done, I think the majority are going to feel like they have been in a war zone.

The PTSD, and the mind-f#ck will be bad, across the board.

'Today, nobody is a rook' -Sandman Delta-Frost

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Doesn’t insult me at all, I actually find it hilarious the MAGA tattoo and the little grandson “#” comment lol

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
bad internet connection I am so sorry for the 3 post guys and girls .Have not done that in many years..

edit on 27-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
internet issues my bad .

edit on 27-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

(post by dntwastetime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
After all of this is said and done, I think the majority are going to feel like they have been in a war zone.

What they might feel and what they actually went through are not necessarily the same.

The phrase "first world problem" comes to mind.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Doesn’t insult me at all, I actually find it hilarious the MAGA tattoo and the little grandson “#” comment lol

Yeah but you are on their team so you might be inclined to let it slide. I'm sure there might be instances where you would "pull rank".

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
fixed...

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

We are in agreement. I always like to keep an open mind because I have been known to be wrong.

I have been going over anon Scandinavia who is very closely related to JA and they just RT a YT Video they made that @therealroseanne RT 1 hr ago.

Now I'm confused.

Obviously I don't know how to post a YT video. Can someone please lend me a hand? Ty in advance.

edit on May-27-2018 by xuenchen because: 🔑🎁

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The college of "rumortology" is busy with hacking and deflecting and their brand new red herring farms.

The PhD's are nervous and desperate beyond anything !!

That DOJ meeting the other day has exposed names that nobody would believe a few months ago.

The missiles are fueling !!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Everyone is weak minded besides us on this.

I take it kind of rude to disrespect us full time Anons dealing with it and separating yourself as better than.

Looks like a case of pot meet kettle.

That is exactly what the wake up is all about . We are all one WWG1WGA. Now carry on and no disrespect.

No, we are not all one. Just because you think your fight is just doesn't mean we all agree with you. Just because you say "think about the children" doesn't mean we are all going to fall for the heart-sting plucking.

(post by dntwastetime removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join