It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Sounds like he bought it fairly cheap then.

Sure, just lulz.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
All 4 a LARP right?

All the change and light and brightness or whatever is just part of a fantasy you have bought into.

Sounds like he bought it fairly cheap then.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Well that was a singularity interesting read. You could almost think it was hand Tylered for the Q crowd. Chicken first or egg? The answer could be Quinntessential. Also appreciate the lulz.

P.M. P.S. Is/was Barret Brown involved? Wouldn't that be magick?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Almost like a fantasy.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
a reply to: GreatAlly Baker A team we ride! They called me Metalbaker . I flushed and crushed clown heads like whack a mole and baked perfect bread . I did my part in the great MEME war on QR. I also think I know who Q is even with misdirection posters posting sometimes as Q to keep us guessing. I learned, evolved, paid attention and gained the path to figure it out "I think, always a guess". This war was BEYOND 5 Dimensions and was an experience I hope to someday tell the whole story on what happened to me . Remember Q said you will all get a personal message , indirect on my end but it was there. The Holy Spirit guides Q's hands and touched my life through this war. So honored to serve you family here and there. Glad to be back home on ATS . We shall see if she can keep me here. DOITQ!!! 6-11-18 WE RIDE !!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Anyone else think that meme is an insult to anyone who has actually set foot on a battlefield?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't think anyone actually realizes just how big and huge and terrible a thing this UK is 1984 Tommy Robinson business really is.

He'd better not die in there and be murdered, like the man who placed a piece of bacon on the steps of a Mosque was.

And as I said, some lady who commented on social media had the police show up at her door and arrest her, but without explaining anything through the door (which didn't have a peephole in it) as to why they were there and what they wanted. They even said that they would break the door down, but didn't say why, and when she opened up to talk to them (they said all they wanted to do was to talk with her, once she opened the door), then took her down and arrested her and carted her off. But there again, don't have all the information but she didn't seem like she'd committed any crime or done anything wrong. Could SHE also be murdered in prison?

Is this the UK "elite" "rulers" method - totalitarianism for the sake of Islamic sensibilities, with an Islamic torture, rape and kill dungeon in the form of the prison system?

Is free speech dead in the UK, along with the heart and spirit of common law?

When the UK ceases to be a Civil Society, this places the whole world in jeopardy at some level.

Therefore, using whatever resources are available to us (we do what we CAN and at least TRY, instead of snidely snarking from a corner), we must STAND with the UK over Tommy Robinson, regardless of whether you like or agree with him or not or what Tommy Robinson did or didn't do by filming near a courthouse in which a trial was proceeding regarding crimes of child grooming and child sex trafficking and coercion of underage children for sex allegedly committed by some Muslim men or network, which apparently touched Tommy's own home town. He was filming and reporting as a reporter, so they arrest him for breach of the peace and "inciting" and then throw him in with Muslim inmates? (needs confirmation) while at the same time slapping a complete media blackout on all coverage.

That cannot be lawful, and it's certainly not Civilized.

Dear UK,

As with the USA, we need you! Don't go!

Prayers, and action - we stand with you!

edit on 27-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Anyone else think that meme is an insult to anyone who has actually set foot on a battlefield?

If they choose to be insulted.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Now wikileaks is denouncing Q.

What does it all mean? Lol.

twitter.com...

Then there is this.

Hard to know what is really happening out there, or who to believe...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No way is it an insult.

This is a new kind of battlefield and it's VERY real.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dbl the fun!
edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Pretty hard to do if they paid the ultimate price.

I guess keyboard warriors can claim the same honors if they have a heart attack while pounding away at the keys.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

BC17 just doxxed themselves apparently. The claim is he's Julian Assange and JA is NOT with WL. He even mentions pre-comped. If all that is true WL are the Clowns in disguise. Something I assumed was true before Q.

I guess we'll find out June 11th.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Pretty hard to do if they paid the ultimate price.

I guess keyboard warriors can claim the same honors if they have a heart attack while pounding away at the keys.

I guess I should have said "If you choose to be insulted."

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I hope everyone is right about BC17 being JA. I don't buy it. They have been caught numerous times spreading disinfo and leading people to believe wrong info regarding already solved crumbs. Those who follow them on Twitter because they don't know how to get to Q's board or work the chans. I see that as clown action.

I'm certainly not sold on this. Not dismissing it completely, but suspending judgement while seeing how things play out.

Doesn't resonate with me.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hang on let me ask my friend. He’s a Purple Heart.

Will update with his answer

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Julian in the US?

Snowden in the US?

When does a bird sing?

Spring 18

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Information war is real and leads to other types of war.

It's not a joke despite those that choose to always make jokes of serious issues.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Ready for more?

I have loose lips tonight.

Watch the next post.

...and the next one.

LOL

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What I see or intuit having looked at this is that WikiLeaks on twitter has been comp'd and is now part of a deep state psyop (Roseanne appears to agree with this), and that the Chan boards are under unrelenting attack (why?), and whereby Trump has made via backchannel (not BC17 but via Q, whereby BC17 is an old colleague of JA's and a kind of Q intermediary type, who's last message was "Trust Q") a deal to free and liberate Assange who's been a type of political prisoner of the world.

Q has gone silent while these attacks from all sides take place.

Meanwhile, a deal has been made with JA to protect him, if he hasn't already flown the coop.

Almost all of Trump's base supports the freedom and safety of JA without prosecution for crimes related to the espionage act, and the world supports it generally speaking. They see him as a kind of journalist and publisher of true information.

If this assessment and analysis is right, JA will appear on the world stage again, but not in handcuffs. I think that his deadman's switch will come in real handy, and that the trade off for Trump will be the shutting down of WikiLeaks (which has already been comp'd by the black hats) in exchange for JA's freedom, and pardon.

He'll need a lot of security though as he starts to do interviews..

edit on 27-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join