It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

My thoughts too. Did you see when BC17 referenced this tweet and said "timing is everything"?

JA has the goods!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy Can you give us the readers digest version of the story ? If it doesn't take too much of your time ?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

That explains all the strange things happening around the world right now, I mean weather related, cosmic related, animal related, awareness related, conscious related.

How weird it may sound but I actually miss Q he's such a revelation to follow.
I know he will be back and I only need more patience until he arrives again.

Maybe Dashen can put something together what we missed on the Q board to search and post it here?
edit on 0b04America/ChicagoSun, 27 May 2018 10:45:04 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 27 May 2018 10:45:04 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

BackChannel17

Well this is an interesting development.

Edit: WTF is it with me and Synchronicity. This is getting kinda ridicilous.

Wait a second, is this indicating that BackChannel17 is JA??

I remember back when Pamela Anderson brought him a sandwhich, people thought something was up. Then shortly thereafter it was reported that the embassy was basically cut off by "authorities", someone was on a plane and JA went dark.

I always felt like the White Hats had stepped in and removed him from the Embassy and then everything to this point is simply just a show until the real fireworks let off... apparently 6/11/18

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

This is why I have learned to just relax and marvel at the intelligence of WHITE HATS. "Trust The Plan"

BTW.. 6.11.2018 is not November 6, 2018, but June 11, 2018 I hope. It's interesting that the Manafort Judge has delayed the trial start date to June 12th, and Mueller this past Friday delayed something else until after June 11th.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ole Harvey has until Tues to decide how cooperative he will be to take a plea deal. This combined with Anthony Wieners laptop will have enough sick twisted things for people to start seeing the truth a little bit clearer. Far to many folks still just not seeing the light. More FF to keep those blinded. Keep your feet on the ground and eyes wide open. POTUS and PATRIOTS thank you for all the arrows you take for us I'm not sick of WINNING!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
a reply to: Perfectenemy Can you give us the readers digest version of the story ? If it doesn't take too much of your time ?

It was a story about something called SKYICE and apparently can only be found on Antarctica. Apparently it can't be mined from that location because it just vanishes into thin air whenever the scientists tried to remove it. It was called SKYICE because it has the color of the sky. The anon also mentioned a weird story of an unknown outbreak in 2013(i think maybe a little earlier) that poisoned a lot of people who died later under inexplicable circumstances.

Keep in mind that this story sounds kinda similar to the anon who had a friend who worked at Antarctica and told a fantastic tale of an underground ancient city that houses thousands of vials filled with something of unknown origins and is protected with elaborate deadly traps that make it pretty hard to advance further inside this city. Excavating this city has already cost a massive amount of lives for decades now and they still haven't stopped exploring it. Apparently there goal is to uncover the secret to immortality and retrieve some kind of virus that ties back to the creation of religion. Pretty wild stuff so please take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is why I have learned to just relax and marvel at the intelligence of WHITE HATS. "Trust The Plan"

BTW.. 6.11.2018 is not November 6, 2018, but June 11, 2018 I hope. It's interesting that the Manafort Judge has delayed the trial start date to June 12th, and Mueller this past Friday delayed something else until after June 11th.

...and June 12th. is supposed to be the US/NK summit.
Strange confluence of events/dates.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I can confirm it's June and not November.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Must be frozen methane !!

Antarctica is the flattest continent too !!

🎑

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Must be frozen methane !!

Antarctica is the flattest continent too !!

🎑

I have my own suspicions what Antarctica really is and i'm a sucker for any stories related to that location. No matter how unbelievable they sound.
Due to my own experiences with the unknown i no longer dismiss anything as a flat(pun intended) out lie.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the whole internet being attacked right now? I have had horrid service all day and last night was bad too never been like it before. Not normal either. ESPECIALY while trying to surf ATS (not blaming ATS or BTS btw). Q said the whole internet will go down when the drops happen. I wonder (imagine WAT meme) is going on over on the soggy moldy loaf ?
edit on 27-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
BC17 is back up and left a message for @Jack.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy Imagine "OH BOY here we go meme !!" Kek. WAT is he saying ?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore Will the NYPD talk about the crimes on the laptop in detail or will the drops of the videos happen outside the courtroom? TY for being here BTW.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy Imagine "OH BOY here we go meme !!" Kek. WAT is he saying ?

BackChannel17

Here you go.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

PE...Can you explain the 17:17 significance in relation to BC17 & JA?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectenemyOH my the sight I have been waiting for all my life , that is beautiful , thank Q.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

PE...Can you explain the 17:17 significance in relation to BC17 & JA?

11+6=17
Q=17
Numbers are always very significant in all of this.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

BackChannel17

Here you go.

Is JA Q???
edit on 27-5-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join