It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD Q said Attacks will increase BOTH sides. I hope the anon's are fighting back there. I take it too far that's why I am not there. Q also mention Why are the [internal] attacks continuing or something to that effect. I take that as a direct call out to BO/BV. My 2 cents.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime
I agree, he called out BO/BV

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Infinity is a joke right now.

Notables are a mess, with things like "Our sun is the nearest star" as a notable.

The FCC Raids CNN story is a hoax

It's totally comp'd

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Current Clown baker is really desperate to hide all BC17 posts.

That photo is from January 2013

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Bakers currently complaining that other bakers stole their dough and left out notables. Looks like a civil war is brewing. All 4 a LARP right?

Hey Q if you want to post here just hit me up and i'll do it for you. My [Allies] are protecting me and i'm basically invincible right now. ThankQ for everything btw.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

And it has never been more relevant than it is right now.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
seems like it's a coordinated attack:

link   
a reply to: Elostone

Sadly i have to agree though the SKYICE story was pretty neat.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Please show me where i stated it's a current pic. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have this feeling that we are close enough to the end that Q has no need to post anything else.

I hope so, anyway.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

The account was deleted just moments ago.

Obviously, from my posts, I know nothing of this BC17...but I assume it has been around for some time.

To those of us here conditioned to paying attention to "coincidences"...it's interesting/noteworthy to me that the BC17 Twitter page was ended and deleted AS SOON AS it became an engaged topic of discussion on this thread.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Agreed!
I was on when the Special Visitor was posting and I'm 90% sure that anon is a poser.
EtA: I know Q posts as an anonymous, which is the only reason I'm not 100% certain SV isn't a phony.

edit on 5271818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have this feeling that we are close enough to the end that Q has no need to post anything else.

I hope so, anyway.

Not the end but one of the biggest MOAB's in the history of Q is coming. Still only the tip but it's a start to change the peoples minds and wake them up for good. Unfortunately we are now at risk to baring witness to a mass high casualty event like 9/11 pretty soon. They are getting desperate and that makes them more dangerous. Hopefully our [Allies] are ready to intervene if necessary.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD It was totally exposed in the clown battle on the 22nd. 5 pm to 1030 est ,in the breads its all there. BV comped as well as BO. They are just now openly destroying everything they can, and to go as far as possible without getting an F-16 fly over their apartment . It full scale attack on Q there now open season on everyone but the bots and clowns. As soon as Q said attacks will increase from the bad guys they did. Then when we started really fighting back he said BOTH sides . Q sees it all . He needs a new server and all that . I deleted discord as well . Infinity BO/BV has the comped hat on backwards. Q knows it . - 'MY THEORY and edjumacated guess "

edit on 27-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Agreed!
I was on when the Special Visitor was posting and I'm 90% sure that anon is a poser.

I'm currently catching up on that one and most of it is already widely known. However Q does post as anon from time to time.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy I ""THINK"" Q bakes breads and posts on there all day long some days . Once you know who he is he you can spot him. I watched BV ban him several times .This is all speculation of course and my guess after tons of hours hanging there. It takes 5D vision to see him though.

edit on 27-5-2018 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

realDonaldTrump

Is it just me or is he specifically talking about Seth Rich?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This man should be Free, free to walk where ever he would go and free to investigate every corrupt party or government that lied to their own people.

When do we all realize that we have to form a massive crowd of people surrounding that building with a lot of diversions
giving him a latex mask as if he's someone else so he can escape that embassy to a country where he's free to do what he's doing best-exposing corruption of the deepest level

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1 I remember chatter on the board he was extracted in Dec or something. This is all a movie to keep the TV news heads spinning in 5D chessland. Q will play the endgame move when it is the right time in the math to do it. A Quantum science based war of the higher realms is what we are experiencing in a limited format. Q wins> clowns lose, is what comes out the tailpipe .

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I really want this to be true but I don't think it is...

Only confirmation online seems to be your newswire?

They put news like that on newswire to make people automatically believe it's false.

They are clever.

😉

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join