It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's a little nuts and unexpected.

I will for sure need to carefully word things from now on lol.

Rosie though??

I really cannot believe that one I thought she and Trump were arch enemies.

I guess the tide is really turning folks!

There is a real war going on around the hashtag #WhereAreTheChildren tonight.

Blaming Trump!

Referencing HHS losing track of 1500 (its more like 11 000) undocumented children over the past many years.

This is past administration's policy issues!

Lefties are blowing it up and it's wrong.

When Trump talks of fixing immigration policies and building a wall these are reasons behind it.

Then they say well why hasn't he done it yet?

It's crazy out there tonght. Very little logic.

I feel their narrative is crumbling and it's not going to be pretty also this is only the beginning!

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

So encouraging, your report.

Their bubble is bursting, as we sit on the eve of the beginning of a world wide phenomenon in favor of things like peace, liberty, prosperity, and mutual well being or a new era of limitless possibility, a global re-awakening.

I pray for Tommy Robinson though this evening, that he will be ok and that the people of the UK will muster together and pry him safely free.

Something has gone terribly wrong there. Free speech dead in the UK? That's terrible.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Dbl.
Copy that.
edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: carewemust

She's an idiot. It wasn't VP Pence it was that scumbag Bolton. Who's mustache has more personality than him.

Bolton mentioned the "Libya Model" for peace 2 weeks ago. VP Pence brought up the subject again last week.

Source for Pence's statement: abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I'll be elated when the White House says, "Disclosure of non-Earth Intelligent Life is closer than you think!"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Any day now? Lol.

No seriously I think that might come from Podesta first as a distraction.

Maybe why he keeps appearing on Ancient Aliens.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
President Trump's statements (Tweets) about DOJ/FBI/Mueller Saturday were incredible. It's like he's daring Mueller to either bring some kind of charge against him, or go after the real conspirators.

Source: dailycaller.com...

Obviously, the President is receiving inside info, just like when he correctly declared that the Obama Administration had wiretapped him late 2016/early 2017.
edit on 5/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ancient Aliens is still a TV show, after all these years? Wow. Podesta would probably have a bigger audience (and make more $$) if he went on the Food Network as a regular expert in Spirit Cooking.
edit on 5/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

In addition to having only four to ten operational euro-fighter Typhoon aircraft...

A report seen by Spiegel at the end of March found that Germany's Tornado fighter jets may not be able to join NATO missions because of technological deficiencies — including a lack of NATO friend-or-foe identification systems meant to prevent the alliance's jets from engaging each other.

Elsewhere in the German air force, only five of 16 A400M transport planes were ready for use as of February, and previous reports have found numerous issues with the service's fighters.

None of the German navy's six submarines are combat-ready and just nine of 15 frigates are in full service. Moreover, only 95 of the army's 244 tanks are operational.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
CNN offices in Atlanta office were raided by the FCC. Hard drives taken, etc.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Legally, what's the best scenario for arrest of a "trader"?

I don't think placing a super-VIP into custody in the USA would allow them to be deported to a Black Site immediately.

It might be best to render those type of targets while outside the border. I think they may in fact go "missing", as Bill Clinton ironically put it.

Can I post my Inferno story board again for people who missed it? I find it a fascinating guide to this arena, and a template to understanding ones own dark weaknesses.

The term "Treachery" is apt.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

edit on 27-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: I can trace the arc of Hillary Clinton down through every one of the levels.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I really want this to be true but I don't think it is...

Only confirmation online seems to be your newswire?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Anyone following this? The UK is now 1984!

twitter.com...

Things I've heard - total UK nation-wide ban on reporting of Tommy's imprisonment (13 months) for showing up as a reporter at a court hearing over child sex grooming and trafficking by Muslim immigrant networks operating in his home town.

Put him in cuffs, brought him before a magistrate and off he went to jail, and get this, they placed him in a prison range with Muslims who, if the rumor is right, beat him up and he's in the infirmary right now as we speak..!

I watched a video today on Twitter, can't find it now, but it was a woman filming inside her flat where it's 9:00am, and the police show up at her door knocking and she can't see them so she simply asks them why they are there and they say that they will only talk to her if she opens her door. She seemed so innocent, and she wasn't being unreasonable to ask them to explain their purpose and question before opening up to them and she couldn't see them. She's allegedly a conservative voice on the internet, but otherwise she appears to be just a regular UK Jane Doe not doing anything wrong, and so eventually after endless persuation and no explanation from the police, she opens up and they take her down and arrest her

Something terrible appears to be happening right now in the UK where it's like the UK is 1984.

The news media are TERRIFIED of this story! which is breaking fast and going very viral on the Internet and through the alternative media.

So in the midst of a media blackout with Twitter and Facebook ablaze with the news #FreeTommyRobinson, and while he's now hospitalized because they threw him unprotected into a prison range filled with Muslims, and while all he was doing was bringing attention as an independent journalist, to the plight of children given into child sex slavery, which even impacted his own home town - they arrest him and give him a sentence of 13 months, in a prison filled with Muslims - and as a result, people by the 100's, maybe now in 1000's gathered outside 10 Downing Street I'm pretty sure it was, today, in peaceful protest singing like a bunch of footballers but where whatever was reported had them as nothing but a bunch of drunk'n revellers or misfits involved in a public disturbance, when that was simply the way they chose to utter their protest in unison.

Total, media, blackout!

This is big!

Free Tommy Robinson. Free him NOW!!!

I saw that video of him being arrested, cuffed up, and took away in a meat wagon.

So he's already been sentenced and they've sent him to a jail full of muslim convicts? That's like sending this man to his death. Deliberately placing him in danger of his life. Execution/torture by proxy. It's outrageous and criminal.

The corruption, foulness, and evil is deeply entrenched in UK establishment. Their spiritual energy is putrid. The spiritual stench is utterly rancid.

Please Lord, please help us to shine your Christ Light brighter than white, wherever we walk, whenever we speak, with every deed, and with every breath.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done.
In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen.
edit on 27-5-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Seems like it already happened.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) initiated the six-month investigation after several Guatemalan teens were found in a dilapidated trailer park near Marion, Ohio, where they were being held captive by traffickers and forced to work at a local egg farm. The boys were among more than 125,000 unaccompanied minors who have surged into the United States since 2011, fleeing violence and unrest in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

The report was released ahead of a hearing Thursday before the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, which Portman co-chairs with Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.). It detailed nearly 30 cases where unaccompanied children had been trafficked after federal officials released them to sponsors or where there were “serious trafficking indicators.”

One defendant, Aroldo Castillo-Serrano, 33, used associates to file false applications with the government agency tasked with caring for the children, and bring them to Ohio, where he kept them in squalid conditions in a trailer park and forced them to work 12-hour days, at least six days a week, for little pay. Castillo-Serrano has pleaded guilty to labor-trafficking charges and awaits sentencing in the Northern District of Ohio in Toledo.

In August 2014, a child-welfare caseworker attempted to visit one of the children, who had been approved for post-release services because of reported mental-health problems, according to the report.

The caseworker went to the address listed for the child, but the person who answered the door said the child didn’t live there, the report added. When the caseworker finally found the child’s sponsor, the sponsor blocked the caseworker from talking to the child.

Instead of investigating further, the caseworker closed the child’s case file, the report said, citing “ORR policy which states that the Post Release Services are voluntary and sponsor refused services.”

Shocking.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

None of that has been confirmed if you keep reading

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've just seen this on a fb group . ..

You do not walk alone Mr President. You have the Christ energy walking and working with you. I know you know it. WWG1WGA.

edit on 27-5-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Any day now? Lol.

No seriously I think that might come from Podesta first as a distraction.

Maybe why he keeps appearing on Ancient Aliens.

I think so.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

She's an idiot. It wasn't VP Pence it was that scumbag Bolton. Who's mustache has more personality than him.

Bolton mentioned the "Libya Model" for peace 2 weeks ago. VP Pence brought up the subject again last week.

Source for Pence's statement: abcnews.go.com...

I think by "Libya model" they actually mean when Libya gave up their chemical weapons, in a literal sense our people went in, took possession, and destroyed them, and in return we worked to get them back into the international fold.

The Bush "Libya model"

Not the "Hillary Libya model" where we encourage lawless tribes and opposing political groups to murder the leaders.

N

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join