It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

JacobAWohl

Are you tired of winning yet?

Here is a second source to back up the twat source.

North Korea's Kim 'set on' Trump summit

Q WINS AGAIN... ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
Q WINS AGAIN... ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Did Q just double dip?

If it was a done deal how can this be another win?

Of course if people following along just can't help but gloat over nothing then sure, so much winning it is starting to hurt!!! /s

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Simple. It's the same reason that sorry excuse for a Chancellor came to the US grovelling. Same with Macron the cheese. Pathetic self serving traitors to their nation. Let it all hang.

Out of interest, what is it you believe merkel did?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Simple. It's the same reason that sorry excuse for a Chancellor came to the US grovelling. Same with Macron the cheese. Pathetic self serving traitors to their nation. Let it all hang.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh they have to put on the show for the MSM and the gullibles.

🎁💉

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Seems to have caught up some of the Q crowd as well.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Seems to have caught up some of the Q crowd as well.

It has ?

🤦‍♀️👋

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I want the punishment to be so severe that this never happens again. Prison time won’t do a damn thing to those who are evil.

I know what our Lord says and I believe he will use this as his judgement on them. Those things can be mutual. His vengeance in action.

Sure they can put them to death for treason. Why can’t they?

They are corrupt pedo traitors. This ain’t some simple spy that got caught selling state secrets. These people actively tried to destroy America (& many other countries) raped our children and purposefully caused wars.

Execution is a blessing for them.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

Became a signatory to allowing Iran to continue it's nuke program in secret and likely with their help in exchange for German companies to invest in commercial and industrial development within Iran. Rumor has it, it's very lucrative indeed.

You know.... Nothing too, too serious

edit on 26-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It has ?

You didn't read the post you were replying to and the post quoted in it?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

JacobAWohl

Are you tired of winning yet?

Here is a second source to back up the twat source.

North Korea's Kim 'set on' Trump summit

A big problem is that some top North Korean Officials do NOT want a summit. The rhetoric and threats hav been coming from this lady, and another official named Mr. Kim.

In a statement carried by the North’s official Korean Central News Agency on Thursday, the North Korean official, Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son-hui, referred to “unlawful and outrageous acts” by top American officials and said that Mr. Pence had made “unbridled and impudent remarks that North Korea might end like Libya.”
Source from 5.23.2018: www.nytimes.com...

These are the same officials who issued most of the military threats, before the peace discussions began. Going back years actually. Very few statements have come from Kim Jong himself. I hope Kim Jong is actually the one in control, or we could see something very unfortunate happen before or during the summit. (Use your imagination)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Well, the painting of Obama on #ter in pedo garden, hanging in the White House would take on a whole new level of significance, I'll give you that.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

That works for me. This needs to be publicly done.

I don’t trust prisoning them unless it’s a plexiglass cube that they’re stuck in out in Times Square or somewhere else equally public til they die. I don’t trust our govt to do the executions behind closed doors. Fines are meaningless to these people.

They have sinned greatly against God and us normal people. I believe they will be judged for their misdeeds.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EXACTLY!!! That’s why they need to be executed.

I am normally not in favor of death penalty.
This however is not normal circumstances.
They betrayed all of us, took advantage of us and they wil do it again if given the opportunity.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's an idiot. It wasn't VP Pence it was that scumbag Bolton. Who's mustache has more personality than him.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So the summit with NK is back on same place and time, same bat channel.

Today, Kim and Moon met, hugged and talked peace in the Panmunjom aka "Peace House" today, right out of the blue. I feel I kinda sorta predicted something similar a few pages back, but it looks like Trump is sticking with Singapore for the high level talks and hopefully, signing statement or peace accord.

Based on statements from President Moon Jae-In, this peace agreement between the USA and NK will be followed up with a three way meeting, almost assuredly in Panmunjom where if there are any finishing touches to the agreement Trump would sign it there, while North and South would also sign their final peace treaty officially ending the Korean War, say by end of June or early July?

.. then it will be onto Iran after that where there's quite a bit more support for Trump policy than most people realize as the Iranian people are appearing to want regime change (check out their comments on Pompeo's last tweet) except perhaps in the context of some bloody uprising. There's a great deal of incongruity between the Theocratic Mullah's Regime and the Iranian people, which the sanctions will help bring to a head, either way. Those Mullah's are in a real bind and are probably getting fearful like Kim Jong-Un was I would imagine.

Once Iran's tentacles are back in, and that's solved, the Trump admin will make a hard push for an Israeli-Palestinean Peace Agreement while persuading Israel to give up on the Yinon Plan where the exchange is one of peace for peace within the context of a stablized M.E. and the opportunity for lasting peace and prosperity.

Lasting or enduring peace as the basis and foundation for lasting mutual prosperity, with peace as the price for prosperity, that was an idea that I've been promoting for a while.

It's common sense, but it represents a radical departure from the Hegelian Dialectic and Strategy of Tension that US policy has been formed around for decades, in the midst of which would be the equivalent of 10 superdome stadiums filled to the brim with the bodies of a needless slaughter the likes of which John McCain and Hillary Clinton helped to foment.

Make the World Great Again!

#MWGA!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Just a matter of time.

Hegelian Dialectic
Hegelian Dialectok
Hegelian Dialectic
Hegelian Dialectok

🎁

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Anyone following this? The UK is now 1984!

twitter.com...

Things I've heard - total UK nation-wide ban on reporting of Tommy's imprisonment (13 months) for showing up as a reporter at a court hearing over child sex grooming and trafficking by Muslim immigrant networks operating in his home town.

Put him in cuffs, brought him before a magistrate and off he went to jail, and get this, they placed him in a prison range with Muslims who, if the rumor is right, beat him up and he's in the infirmary right now as we speak..!

I watched a video today on Twitter, can't find it now, but it was a woman filming inside her flat where it's 9:00am, and the police show up at her door knocking and she can't see them so she simply asks them why they are there and they say that they will only talk to her if she opens her door. She seemed so innocent, and she wasn't being unreasonable to ask them to explain their purpose and question before opening up to them and she couldn't see them. She's allegedly a conservative voice on the internet, but otherwise she appears to be just a regular UK Jane Doe not doing anything wrong, and so eventually after endless persuation and no explanation from the police, she opens up and they take her down and arrest her

Something terrible appears to be happening right now in the UK where it's like the UK is 1984.

The news media are TERRIFIED of this story! which is breaking fast and going very viral on the Internet and through the alternative media.

So in the midst of a media blackout with Twitter and Facebook ablaze with the news #FreeTommyRobinson, and while he's now hospitalized because they threw him unprotected into a prison range filled with Muslims, and while all he was doing was bringing attention as an independent journalist, to the plight of children given into child sex slavery, which even impacted his own home town - they arrest him and give him a sentence of 13 months, in a prison filled with Muslims - and as a result, people by the 100's, maybe now in 1000's gathered outside 10 Downing Street I'm pretty sure it was, today, in peaceful protest singing like a bunch of footballers but where whatever was reported had them as nothing but a bunch of drunk'n revellers or misfits involved in a public disturbance, when that was simply the way they chose to utter their protest in unison.

Total, media, blackout!

This is big!

Free Tommy Robinson. Free him NOW!!!

edit on 26-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Man Twitter is crazy tonight!

Roseanne retweeted me, twice!

Now my Twitter has blown up.

That's cool, it was about the PBS documentary Trafficked in America. In response to someone saying meh Trump does nothing.

I said I would support him 100 percent if he fixes immigration policy and could they do the same ...if the issue is really about children?

So that was neat but what is more crazy?

Rosie O'Donnell retweeted my same tweet!

In support of Trump!

I'm floored by that.

I've doxxed myself but oh well, at this point my phone is blowing up and it really doesn't matter anymore, lol.

I have already now made my bed with my big mouth.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Oh oh excellent!

Congrats.

Maybe just put the phone down with a grin and go celebrate or something. That's truly awesome!

Twitter is amazing and some people are better at making use of it than others and you rock u da man! That's incredible!

Imagine if you made up a list of the top 100 most influencial twitter accounts and just responded to them with mind blowing things, right in their face with them retweeting you.

Hearts and minds. Hearts and minds.

I'm in awe and wonder with you. Again, that's just awesome!

Lead them here to this thread on ATS! LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join