It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
She's Hitler's daughter for one thing and for sure COMPED to the max . I bet she loves pizza party's and Marina Abramotivic or whatever that demons name is .Q HAS IT ALL ! The sand is running out of the hourglass for them all . They all got the rope waiting for them . I bet the gallows are already built at GITMO.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Agreed. No hoods. Walked into an NFL stadium under the lights an hung 1 by one shortest to tallest with a crank handle rope adjuster. Comey taking up the final drop. One by one . The day of the rope. Popcorn free . A whole stadium of popcorn . I'd buy that for a dollar.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why does my internet all the sudden get real wonky when I am surfing on ATS today hmmmm?? Imagine hmm face meme.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Why does my internet all the sudden get real wonky when I am surfing on ATS today hmmmm?? Imagine hmm face meme.

Well it's MEMEorial day week end !!

✴️🦈

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime

You have no idea. It's beyond absurd at this point.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Re: "Follow The Wives":
Stefan Halper's wife, Sibyl, is the daughter of former CIA deputy director for intelligence, Ray S. Cline.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Did anyone watch the live reunion of the guy from Utah being freed from a Venezuela prison? Trump said we have freed 17 prisoners since he began his presidency. He repeated the 17 at least twice, maybe 3 times.

No link, but I was watching CNN ( don't stone me. My husband says we need to see what the enemy is saying from time to time).

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Updated s/sheet Unanswered Q V5.0 2018 05 27 incl. magic square tool

I will be unable to update for next 7 days so latest version attached, up to Q post #1439.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The story is out now that Robert F Kennedy, Jr does not buy the official story that Sirhan Sirhan was the only shooter.
Why now? The info has been out there for years.
I have a feeling that they are getting us ready to hear the truth.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This may not be the popular consensus, but I very much dislike the idea of public executions,

Life in the Hard Core Prison systems THEY helped to create would be Justice, IMO. Maybe they can become the "defenders" of the common man they claim to be and use their "skills" to "help" all the other criminals in prison. Seriously that would be poetic justice, forcing them to go from above the law with their riches and egos, to being at the mercy of the "gangs" their dirty dealings helped to keep on the streets.

My mind and heart has been polluted enough with the murder and depravity I've seen in my life, our kids need to see the grown-ups do the right things in the future and protect them from the violence and "soft core" MK-ultra that we ALL are influenced by directly and indirectly.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

JacobAWohl

Are you tired of winning yet?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For a second source, the article about Halper posted in the last 20 or 30 pages also pointed out that he was Ray Cline's son-in-law. Someone said they read half the linked page and I pointed out the Ray Cline link was further down.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Worth mentioning ML that there is a risk of continued deep state if the perps are given prison sentences instead of execution.

If MOB/drug lords can still rule empires whilst in prison then what would the likes of Comey, BHO, HRC, be able to get up to?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

JacobAWohl

Are you tired of winning yet?

Here is a second source to back up the twat source.

North Korea's Kim 'set on' Trump summit

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Worth mentioning ML that there is a risk of continued deep state if the perps are given prison sentences instead of execution.

If MOB/drug lords can still rule empires whilst in prison then what would the likes of Comey, BHO, HRC, be able to get up to?

Point taken Rel.....but I still see NO Good reason to make them a Public Spectacle if execution becomes their fate. Confirmation by a trusted official that witnessed the executions would be enough for me.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Lol. Like they are really going to execute Hillary, Obama, Comey, etc. This Q stuff has made some people throw all common sense out the window.
edit on 26-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Point taken Rel.....but I still see NO Good reason to make them a Public Spectacle if execution becomes their fate. Confirmation by a trusted official that witnessed the executions would be enough for me.

Trust in government officials will be at an all time low when the executions take place.
edit on b000000312018-05-26T20:59:07-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2018 20:59:07 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I tend to roam around twitter and today started with, was it Ank?, reference again to Backchan17, and eventually it was Anon Scan where the first two posts are from. Thinking of all the posts together brings up some questions

files.abovetopsecret.com...

this twitter thread gives a little more context.

Then there is this from Backchannel on May 23rd.

Then this from the same source

Why would JA choose Adam Schiff? Think maybe he needed to give info via a dem's invitation. He would not want to give to him exclusively so he would have to attended a committee hearing. Assange would know that.

Then Back chan say JA is not with you @wikileaks.

Does that mean he is not physically with them or no longer a part of the team?

I have been very concerned about Assange. Any other thought guys?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Put them all in Guantanamo Bay with zero, I mean zero, way to communicate with the outside world. No visitors, not phone calls, nothing. They sit there the rest of their lives as traitors to the country.
edit on 26-5-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join