It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Who is the Black Pope as in what is his name?

This should help:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-5-2018 by eisegesis because: added link

edit on Tue May 15 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

HJ Heinz and John lurch Kerry are both skull and bones .
3 2 2

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

These people are sick!

Mutilation scenes in Lars von Trier's new film cause 100 to walk out in Cannes

Von Trier’s “House that Jack Built” stars Matt Dillon as a serial killer who views his crimes as works of art, according to The Hollywood Reporter. However, Von Trier’s movie led to more than 100 moviegoers leaving the theater before the movie was over because of the sadistic scene

One viewer was left shocked by the scene where Dillon mutilates children. “He mutilates Riley Keough, he mutilates children... and we are all there in formal dress expected to watch it?”

The pedo elites seem to be trying to push this smut and desensitize the mainstream. Disgusting. In this case, they have failed miserably.
The viewers of the movie compared it to a snuff film in its depravity.

Another show premiering on CBS this week also has coincidental timing with the NXM sex cult scandal.

Strange Angel- The True Story of Jack Parsons

Strange Angel follows "Jack Parsons, a brilliant and ambitious blue-collar worker of 1930s Los Angeles who started as a janitor at a chemical factory but had fantastical dreams that led him to birth the unknown discipline of American rocketry. Along the way, he fell into a mysterious world that included sex magic rituals at night, and he became a disciple of occultist Aleister Crowley. Parsons used Crowley’s teachings of self-actualization to support his unimaginable and unprecedented endeavor to the stars."[1]

source

edit on 15-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: dashen

Alex Jones is saying that Q is compromised. Have you heard anything about this and if so, what are your thoughts about it?

Alex Jones is a fat, blabbering, attention wanting fool. I suggest you ignore that guy and do your own research.

You can't be serious with that comment.

AJ has some of the best health suppliments on the whole interwebs.

Just look.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
BOOM ...
On another note off topic by for those working on angle's

edit on 15-5-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CCKP72

A lot of posters need to speak of their paranoia ..... seems like a derailing effort by covertly planting the seeds of "paranoia" Which is what got us to this point in history to begin with. Pulling the blanket over your head is no longer an option.
imo

It's also because it has to do with my place of employment and I am currently on their network. I need my job

If it's that important, can you not just post from your phone using mobile data? No work wifi network required?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Stay alert.
Watch your devices.
I'm getting the feeling we are being heavily watched.

Thought it was me lol...
This thread is glitchy as all heck, wont refresh right.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It is glitchy.
Could be traffic.
Could be more to it.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I posted a lot in the last few years and i never had any problems in the other threads i participated in. Since i started posting in the first Q thread it's glitchy as all hell. I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Re: "NYPD Detectives [187]"...Latest from the Anons:
twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Absolutely intentional scandal. And complete lack of any moral compass, of course. Lars Von Trier got banned from Cannes in 2011 for pro nazi/Hitler remarks. Controversy gets your festival more exposure - good for business. Another example:

French rock musician Bertrand Cantat, who was convicted of killing his actress girlfriend 15 years ago, has pulled out of all the festivals he was scheduled to appear in this summer amid a growing wave of protests.

Cantat was sentenced to eight years in prison and served four after beating to death Marie Trintignant in 2003 during a dispute in a hotel room in Lithuania, where she was making a film.

French singer who killed girlfriend pulls out of festivals after protests

Four years for beating his girlfriend to death and now some clowns want to put him back on stage, seriously?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well what do we have here. Pope Francis hints he may retire

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis says he has thought about when it might be time to “take leave” of his flock. Francis made the comment during his morning homily Tuesday; the Vatican didn’t release the full text. Francis was reflecting on St. Paul discerning when to leave his flock in the care of others, a decision Francis said all bishops must make. He said: “When I read this, I think about myself, because I’m a bishop and I’ll have to take my leave.”

(post by MrMissing removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's still May isn't it?
Seems like the pope is having a rough one.
I wonder if anyone saw that one coming?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe if we ignore it it will go away?
Probably not though
edit on 5 15 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well what do we have here. Pope Francis hints he may retire

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis says he has thought about when it might be time to “take leave” of his flock. Francis made the comment during his morning homily Tuesday; the Vatican didn’t release the full text. Francis was reflecting on St. Paul discerning when to leave his flock in the care of others, a decision Francis said all bishops must make. He said: “When I read this, I think about myself, because I’m a bishop and I’ll have to take my leave.”

Let's hope he's not just blowing smoke (PUN intended).

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I wonder if anyone saw that one coming?
Babylon is falling is falling

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join