It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ModusPonus

Awwww perfect! It's a party!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN's Will Ripley is in North Korea. was invited to witness a nuclear test site demolition today.

very hush hush

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you see it , and you know now ?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i did a comparison and they did not match.

Unless, the digital one published is a different draft. which would seem to defeat the purpose of Q showing us a glimpse to begin with.

i was premature on this. my apologies.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Sorry for not attributing the photographic analysis request to you earlier Obs1... didn't have the time to search out your post.

Good call! ...and content with the results.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Man this is great if it's what I could make of it , and bigger then we can imagine I suppose?

I need some time to adjust to this feeling I have now get my feet on the ground sort of speak lol

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm guessing you're talking about the hairstyle? I thought the eyes looked like him but i don't think it's him taking the picture.

People will complain that we are being secretive... PM me who you think and if it's who i think then I don't see any reason not to open up to the thread?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So... Here is an enhanced and adjusted image, rotated 90 degrees for ease of view of the Q AF1 pic.

Do you see what I see?
edit on C181155610 by Cygnis because: Spelling.. I failed.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: 0311Warrior

we need a Meme of that one right away
I am popping 25 bags of popcorn to get ready for the 4 day weekend of PAIN!

Ask and you shall receive

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN's Will Ripley is in North Korea. was invited to witness a nuclear test site demolition today.

very hush hush

..Making sure the evidence is covered properly.

🚬🤡

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If the deal was allegedly "already done" why cancel?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
So... Here is an enchaned and adjusted image, rotated 90 degrees for ease of view of the Q AF1 pic.

Do you see what I see?

No, I’m afraid I don’t.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

North Korea has escalated its war of words with the U.S., repeating a threat on Thursday to call off the planned June 12 summit with President Donald Trump and warning that a “nuclear showdown” could instead be on the table.

In a statement published by North Korea’s official Korean Central News Agency, the North’s vice minister of foreign affairs, Choe Son Hui, blamed “reckless” remarks made by top U.S. officials as the reason behind Pyongyang’s second thoughts.

Choe took aim at Vice President Mike Pence in particular, calling him a “political dummy” who’d offended North Korea with his “unbridled and impudent” comments. Pence had warned in a Fox News interview on Monday that Pyongyang could follow the “Libya model” if leader Kim Jong Un “doesn’t make a deal” ― a reference to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, who met a brutal end following his decision to denuclearize after negotiations with the U.S.

Bolding above mine.

HuffPost

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Look at the left side of the image, ignore the right..

look at the contours.

If need be, I can attempt to highlight things..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

North Korea has escalated its war of words with the U.S., repeating a threat on Thursday to call off the planned June 12 summit with President Donald Trump and warning that a “nuclear showdown” could instead be on the table.

In a statement published by North Korea’s official Korean Central News Agency, the North’s vice minister of foreign affairs, Choe Son Hui, blamed “reckless” remarks made by top U.S. officials as the reason behind Pyongyang’s second thoughts.

Choe took aim at Vice President Mike Pence in particular, calling him a “political dummy” who’d offended North Korea with his “unbridled and impudent” comments. Pence had warned in a Fox News interview on Monday that Pyongyang could follow the “Libya model” if leader Kim Jong Un “doesn’t make a deal” ― a reference to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, who met a brutal end following his decision to denuclearize after negotiations with the U.S.

Bolding above mine.

HuffPost

I'd say notice who is trumpeting this as a thing?

There is a catchphrase that has shown up, "the Libya model" . I always look for buzzwords, phrases, suddenly this is a thing attached to NK. NRC is Libya model, here gleeful cheering on camera when she found out he was torn to shreds (human rights advocate that she is). HRC=Libya model?

The focus also seems directed at Pence, who, as has long been pointed out is there out of sacrifice.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Trumps face?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: interupt42

If Q is real would you really want to expose him/her?

Since you said "if", you, yourself don't believe "Q" is real, so why the concern over doxxing?

Perplexing.

Cor, who's in the photo doesn't really matter. Q has stated they are everywhere. Someone snaps a photo there is zero reason to believe it is a Q, let alone, the Q.

I have noticed that all the live photo's look the same to me. Cropped the same, with a look of a ten year old flip phone camera. That suggest patterning, and even the idea that all photos go to a hub, are processed, then released. Could they somehow all be remote photos in the NSA collection system?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Uncertain who's face that is, I was more so going for the effect of showing off the face.

We'd have to attempt pattern-matching to see who's face that is. That is a lot harder to do manually. I don't have any FR software at my disposal, either.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Xdepends on what "already done" meantX

x🎁x

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join