It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha i didnt catch that. There is a particular blackberry exchange that seems interesting with Huma. Am I crazy to think that could be Hussein?

page 262

Cape Verde vacancies coming soon? Suicide? Whoever it is seems pretty important.

media.aclj.org...
edit on 23-5-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I strongly suggest that one of you start a thread on these Hillary e-mails. Consuming pages of this thread, on a subject that Q has not asked us to research, is not the right thing to do, IMO.
edit on 5/23/2018 by carewemust because: changed to "strongly suggest"

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I strongly suggest that one of you start a thread on these Hillary e-mails. Consuming pages of this thread, on a subject that Q has not asked us to research, is not the right thing to do, IMO.

Huma Abedin is very much part of Q Research. Q DID tell us to take a closer look at her.

By the way...through Q research we learned that Bono is a member of the Club. It is therefore interesting, that one of the emails in Humas folder treats Bono like a guy the Government needs to support.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Co-signed.

These emails can only help us, not hurt us. We may be able to connect some dots from these.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Everyone enjoying today's MOAB?

Sorry for editing my post out, but I wanted to make sure it was legitimate...and it seems so!
This bomb dropped on Gateway Pundit today in a story with Sekulo.
I'm currently on an evil ZTE phone so I'll link the article in an edit.

I think these emails may be today's BOOM, and if someone would make a thread on it, feel free as this device isn't conducive to thread making lol

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ton-foundation/

edit on 5231818 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Another interesting one here. Hill-dawg looking for "applause points" for the AIPAC meeting. Also shows them using Iran as a tool with Israel back in 2009.

And call me crazy, but it looks like the deep state never had much confidence with Obama in dealing with Israel.

And "Make sure she gets over a non-gov email"

in 2010 !!!

BwaaaHaHaHa

🤦 not again!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating That is curious because Bin Salmon followed me on Twatter but I cannot follow back because I am a Trump supporter and in twatter jail ATM.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What does "CP" mean in this context? Anyone have a guess? Chief of Police? And why the constant reference to "official" vs. "unofficial" channels?

Page 122

Crown Prince would be my guess

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Trey Gowdy sure has been quiet for a while.
He's not really the quiet type

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Reaching out again to give Q drops and decodes some context

www.theguardian.com/world/deadlineusa/2008/jul/14/newyorkercover

www.theguardian.com...

I'm not sure everybody "gets" every one of my references. If I'm not specific enough, please let me know.

Otherwise, it's a bit of Rorschach Test. If people are all seeing the same thing, I've done ok.
edit on 23-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: is rifle for girl

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here is a thread I just did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This article is recent, but it discusses the official narrative of the "russia hack" changing in late 2017.

Initially, the DNC passively supported the notion that Guccifer 2.0 stole a copy of a Trump opposition report by penetrating the DNC at the behest of the Russian state. Then over a year later, an un-named ex-DNC official tells us that this document in fact came from Podesta’s emails, not the DNC. This single statement by a DNC official invalidated the circumstantial evidence that had been used to support the DNC’s Russian hacking claims, and represents a groundbreaking contradiction that has gone unobserved by establishment press outlets.

This report will also discuss numerous mistakes made by various legacy press outlets in their obsessive focus on the Russian hacking narrative and their rush to judgment in the matter.

A Late (and Quiet) Change in the DNC Russian Hacking Narrative

In November 2017, the DNC changed their Russian hacking narrative via their proxies in the legacy media. The Associated Press published, Inside story: How Russians hacked the Democrats’ emails; they cite an anonymous former DNC official who asserts that Guccifer 2.0’s first document (the Trump opposition report) did not originate in the DNC as initially reported. The importance of this contradiction, combined with earlier allegations of hacking the DNC made by Guccifer 2.0, cannot be overstated.

The Associated Press wrote in November 2017:

“…There were signs of dishonesty from the start. The first document Guccifer 2.0 published on June 15 came not from the DNC as advertised but from Podesta’s inbox, according to a former DNC official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the press.”

By classifying Guccifer 2.0’s claim to have obtained the Trump Opposition Report through a breach of the DNC as a sign of dishonesty, the Associated Press uses the Guccifer 2.0 persona’s widely held claim as an example of contradiction with their new version of the 'official' Russian hacking narrative. In so doing, the AP makes the hacking allegations entirely nebulous: a fantasy narrative that can be neither proven nor disproven but easily edited and rearranged when convenient. Incredibly, the AP’s article also contradicts the claims made by the DNC themselves, and so-called papers of record, including the Washington Post.

By returning to the genesis of the Russian hacking narrative, we find that the AP's November report runs contrary to the DNC's initial claims, as reported by The Washington Post, in an article titled, Russian Government Hackers Penetrated DNC, Stole Opposition Research On Trump. When reviewing this early history of the matter, it becomes clear that it is logically impossible to separate the Guccifer 2.0 persona from the allegations of a Kremlin-backed hack of the DNC. Critical statements in that initial report by the Washington Post are highlighted below for emphasis:

“Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP Presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach…

…[Fancy Bear] broke into the network in late April and targeted the opposition research files. It was this breach that set off the alarm. The hackers stole two files,[Shawn] Henry said.”

By taking this later (2017) stance, the Associated Press contradicts the "official" Russian hacking narrative involving Guccifer 2.0 (as implied by the DNC’s own security firm) and which had, until that point, been characterized by the corporate press as Russian-hacking-gospel-truth. By seamlessly excising Guccifer 2.0 from culpability within a new timeline of events, the Associated Press makes the entire hacking story a fantasy narrative that can be neither proven nor disproven but must not be questioned.

www.zerohedge.com...

The official narrative is as follows; both the DNC and John Podestas personal emails were hacked. In other words, two seperate accounts were hacked.

Originally, the media and the democrats reported that the very first documents that were hacked were the dmeocrats opposition research file on trump, and this was hacked from the DNC server.

This is quoted in the section I quoted above, showing that Crowdstrike, the dnc paid firm that analyzed the server, said that the russian hackers broke in to the DNC (not Podesta) server and got the Trump opposition files.

Now fast forward to the Ap story from November 2017.

That story specifically says that the russian hacker was Guccifer 2.0, and that intial reporting was wrong saying that the original trump opposition research was hacked from the DNC server, but it was actually the Podesta server that was hacked for that info.

SO what does this mean.

That Crowdstrike was wrong with their initial claims, and wasnt even able to correctly analyze which server the original hacked material came from.

And that the media that parroted crowdstrike and breathlessly said they were absolutely right were oin fact, wrong.

Now some will say; so what, the AP now says the russians still hacked the democrats, crowdstrike just had the wrong server intially.

The point is if Crowdstrike was so conbfident in their intial claims, and the media believed them without question, and they were wrong, why should we now take their word for any of their work.

This may have been an important reason to HAVE THE FBI LOOK AT THE SERVER!!!!!! instead of a democratic paid firm.

Now the article goes on to point out other discrepancies, such as Guccifer adding water marks and russian signatures that werent on the original files that made it easier to find out Russians did it; and how these matters seem very sketchy.

But the important part is the original narrative, that we were all told was the gospel and couldnt be questioned, is now admitted to have been wrong, but just trust them, this time they are right.

Oh, also take their word that THERE WAS NO NEED FOR TH FBI TO LOOK AT THE SERVER!!!

edit on 23-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sorry. I didn't see the Huma "finds". Carry on...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting. [url=https://aclj.org/government-corruption/it-was-a-favor-factory-deep-state-forced-to-turn-thousands-of-clinton-era-state-department-emails-to-about -the-clinton-foundation-debunking-supposed-firewall

Related reading....

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5656275/Hillary-aides-called-Clinton-Foundation-Chelseas-nest-egg-claims-new-book.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There will now be TWO Intel briefings tomorrow. One for Nunes/Gowdy and one for the "Gang of 8".
Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/24/2018 by carewemust because: changed the URL to point to a new thread started.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosis brother involved in the gang-rape of children.

During the summer of 1953, Mayor D'Alesandro's son, Franklin Roosevelt D'Alesandro, aged twenty, was one of fourteen youths charged with having committed rape or perverted practices on two girls, aged eleven and thirteen, during July of that year

Lovely Family.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Pelosi was born in 1940. She could have been a victim of her older brother, if he was that sick. Could be part of the reason why Nancy is "quirky".

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Another interesting one here. Hill-dawg looking for "applause points" for the AIPAC meeting. Also shows them using Iran as a tool with Israel back in 2009.

And call me crazy, but it looks like the deep state never had much confidence with Obama in dealing with Israel.

Dunno if this relates in any way....but, Mogen David is a Jewish table wine.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Trey Gowdy sure has been quiet for a while.
He's not really the quiet type

He's spoken today.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So since we've hit the deep hours of the night and the conversation has trickled away, I'll leave this here to accompany your morning coffee..

From 2013

twitter.com...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
good morning q-sters.
looks like trey gowdys joining the fight!

gowdy offering to be head of the fbi

caution. no other sources found. take with salt

twitter

[url=https://www.sarahhsanders.com/game-changer-trey-gowdy-just-sent-donald-trump-a-message-thatll-have-him-cheering-like-crazy-2/]sarahsanders.com[/u rl]

edit on 24-5-2018 by rokesh because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2018 by rokesh because: fixed link

edit on 24-5-2018 by rokesh because: more info

edit on 24-5-2018 by rokesh because: no other sources, add

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join