It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
So Macaulay Culkin did an AMA today. Check this twatter screengrab.

VOTL linked - pizza in DC.

twatter

Thanks to the Q Movement, more and more people dare come forward.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Why would they try to escape?

I just don't believe the whole story coming out of Congo right now.

That's all S.O.P. in the region.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Did you catch the [S] behind his name in the pic from reddit/voat?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hmmm I checked other AMA's and it appears to be standard as "Submitter". He was on voat? Another AMA?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Explains why McCauley Culkin made that strange video where all he did was eat a slice of pizza. He must have been sending a message to the pedos.

When he did that no one knew why. Now we know. Future proves past.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Crazy hadn't seen that. I have seen the blinds about him being recently threatened to stay quiet. It seems like he is trying to get back in the spotlight a bit too.

Definitely dropping some crumbs.

I hope he stays safe.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: EchoesInTime

Crazy hadn't seen that. I have seen the blinds about him being recently threatened to stay quiet. It seems like he is trying to get back in the spotlight a bit too.

Definitely dropping some crumbs.

I hope he stays safe.

He posted that video in Dec 2013. In the last 30 seconds he looks at the pizza, then back at camera. The message is clear. It's so obvious now.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So Macaulay Culkin did an AMA today. Check this twatter screengrab.

VOTL linked - pizza in DC.

twatter

Yikes.

Our friend posted a very, very sobering twit about this topic. I won't quote or screen it w/o perm, but it is very sobering indeed.
edit on 23-5-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Trump's Twatter looks like he is pointing with his thumb to the clock behind him. And it appears to be mirrored. All other thumbs pointing straight up. Am I overlooking this? Is that statue/clock significant? Looks like "Justice".

ETA: Its his banner pic. Ahh its not mirrored i dont think....maybe nothing.

5:5

twatter
edit on 23-5-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Green light Cranky.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You're right on.

It is "Justice".

And in a "mirror" simulator !!

The Swamp can even see themselves in it !!

😎🚬🎻
edit on May-23-2018 by xuenchen because: 🔐

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

This UK Patriot would much rather continue watching a documentary on the terracotta soldiers than a terrorcutey todger bodger.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The only confirmation I needed of MacCauley Caulkin getting pedoraped was the sleepovers at Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Green light Cranky.

This post is deeply troubling for me, it speaks to our reality in so many ways. Relative to our process here even more so.

@

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Rumors of assassination attempts on swamp-drainer Bin Salman

Has Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman been assassinated, had a breakdown, or gone into hiding? Or is that just wild internet conjecture? I ask only because he has barely been seen in public since prolonged heavy gunfire was heard at the royal palace in Riyadh in the middle of the night on April 21.

At the time Saudi state media dismissed reports on Twitter and elsewhere that the shots were the sound of a coup taking place,

Interestingly, when Mike Pompeo visited Saudi Arabia in late April, no photos or video footage of MBS with the US Secretary of State were seen.

UPDATE II: HE’S ALIVE!

The cult would like for NK SK peace to fail. They'd like for Bin Salman to be shot. They'd like for Trump to be assassinated. They'd like for ISIS to rise from the ashes. They'd like for Qsters to shut-the-fk-up. Stay focused.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That’s a great list to add to the growing #Resist List of those acting seditiously. These people really are stupid. Helping patriotic Americans see who to vilify and turn against.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This post is deeply troubling for me, it speaks to our reality in so many ways. Relative to our process here even more so.

@

When I discovered that researching elite-pedo topics receive the most backlash and suppression, I realized that should be my focus.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My apologies, I caused a bit of a stir over the airspace thing. Now that it's lifted, I can share my thoughts. First, I stand by I've never seen anything like that issued. When I plotted it all out it was very telling in that essentially the entire airspace of NYC was locked down. You military guys in here understand the term EEFI, that's why I shut up. Even though the information was public domain, I felt the need to leave it alone, lest others get help connecting the dots. I saw two very distinct possibilities. One involved a known attempt and the second a round up. In both it would have necessitated having POTUS in a location that could be absolutely owned. That said, I'm glad I was wrong on at least one of them. There has been another scenario floated here which in retrospect and some other activities since Monday could be a real player and, if real, should put a smile on everyone's face but time will tell for that.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just read another newer thread:
FBI spy SH...was an old school chum of Bill Clinton.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join