It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Skyfloating

True!

I think she will be back when people move past that phase.

I hope so.

Very brave to have come forward at all, IMO.

I fully understand and support why Tiger keeps her distance. It's infuriating to listen to clueless people who haven't experienced abuse explain to us how it feels and how to handle it. When they have no idea then they should please just
. One of the reasons why i can't take the #metoo movement seriously anymore. No a clap on the ass is not equal to getting raped as a child you dumb f#cks. They did us real victims a huge disservice and they didn't even realized it. Sorry i have to stop now because i feel my blood boiling again.

Well said, brother.

People should have realized by now that everyone copes differently with trauma related issues. I relished in violence for instance but it lasted only a few years and i was pretty stupid back then but i let it get to me. I'm not proud of it but that's who i am.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Possibly linked to our recent decode of @TCLY "The City Loves You" of Mexico City? Somebody followed up that post with MS-13 being backed by Mexico Mafia.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: Enderdog

I hope you are right. I have a cousin who converted when she got married many years ago. For many years I have shown her proof of the evil that encompasses that religion. To be clear not the innocent people who attend. I still to this day talk till I am blue in the face but she refuses to listen to it. She has no problem believing all the stuff I show her but when it comes to the Catholic Church she lives in denial.

Personally, I doubt if God/the Universe/Flying Spaghetti Monster/ Whatever...cares which religion people identify with....or which box they choose to worship in? I think about it like this.

If your kid decided to reconnect with you...or maybe all your kids...would you really care what color car they arrived in? Having been raised Catholic, what comes to my mind, is the parable of the Prodigal Son...although, it could certainly be a daughter too...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Possibly linked to our recent decode of @TCLY "The City Loves You" of Mexico City? Somebody followed up that post with MS-13 being backed by Mexico Mafia.

Largest prison system in the world. Ex Sheriff went to jail over his participation in the horror the LA county system is. I'm guessing the real FBI folks enjoyed this, which one gets the feeling here that the FBI is allowed to do their job again.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Meet Chris French, one of the worlds foremost authorities on debunking satanic ritual abuse and author of articles such as:

Claims of satanic child abuse are almost certainly based on false memories

Giving polygraph tests to sex offenders is a bad idea

False Memories of sexual abuse lead to terrible miscarriages of Justice

Church must accept the reality of false memories of childhood sexual abuse

Should accusers of sexual abuse be sued for libel?

Considering everything we now know and have uncovered...hows that for hardcore shilling?

I guess the Franklin cover-up, the Keppers cover-up, the NXIVM cover-up, the pgate cover-up, the Catholic pedo cover-up, the Belgian Government pedo cover-up and thousands of other instances of SRA mean nothing. What a disgrace these people are to the world. One of my greatest wishes is that all those who have made children needlessly suffer, are brought to Justice.

In my early years as a First Responder, we had a guy...upper level EMS...who would give trainings, centered on gang signs/symbols/tagging(graffiti)/Satanic stuff. His fire department nickname was Squeaky. And we pretty much all thought he was hilariously nuts. His actual medical knowledge was top notch for street level stuff. But his interest in this kind of thing was the subject of much laughter.

We didn't actually care that much...in fact, kind of liked it...since we were being paid for the training time, there was nothing to memorize, and we got certification hours on our record.

I look back now, and I think he was just a noticer of such things, before almost anyone else. In my mid-size city, we were listed as one of the top ten violence statistics on many occasions...often competing with Detroit, in magazines like Newsweek and Forbes.

At any rate...personally...my present future, seems to be bearing out my past. Just sayin'....

Edog,

This one is tough to get one's head around. I get why the pedavores put out shills for their cause. I get it, and even if their logic is twisted in ways I cannot accept or even follow, I get why pedavore teams need cheerleaders. What I CANNOT grasp at all is why anyone who is not a pedvavore cult member goes down the road of debunking etc. What's the advantage for them personally?

I've see the brain dead "devil's advocates" here and their bizarre logic and glee with being on the "opposite" side of this, but why? I can't imagine the type of soulless being who'd defend or debunk or d/a and not get paid. They are so moronic that they truly think that "I can't believe it..." is a logic position that is not only valid but impeccable in its form. Those folks should be forced to spend time in a Utah call center helpline and debunk the callers in person, maybe some time telling the crying child "eh, I can't believe this happened, try again..."

Mostly fear, I think. We are an emotional species.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I went back and see that now! I’m surprised I didn’t make that connection sooner. Glad you picked up on it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Skyfloating

True!

I think she will be back when people move past that phase.

I hope so.

Very brave to have come forward at all, IMO.

I fully understand and support why Tiger keeps her distance. It's infuriating to listen to clueless people who haven't experienced abuse explain to us how it feels and how to handle it. When they have no idea then they should please just
. One of the reasons why i can't take the #metoo movement seriously anymore. No a clap on the ass is not equal to getting raped as a child you dumb f#cks. They did us real victims a huge disservice and they didn't even realized it. Sorry i have to stop now because i feel my blood boiling again.

Well said, brother.

People should have realized by now that everyone copes differently with trauma related issues. I relished in violence for instance but it lasted only a few years and i was pretty stupid back then but i let it get to me. I'm not proud of it but that's who i am.

Everything is a situation. Healing takes time.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I hear that the president's son-in-law Jared Kushner has been thoroughly vetted by the intelligence agencies and law enforcement. He now has his top secret security clearance once again

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Anyone catch the news about that missing CDC worker? CNN has an article about it.

Missing CDC worker's death was a suicide by drowning, medical examiner rules

Not sure if it has anything to do with this, but I figured I would post it.

source

Drowning oneself seems like quite a feat. Note it says no trauma found to the body, which would exclude accidental drowning (head trauma etc). Rather interesting case I say.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm not quite sure but ebola is mentioned in this article and some other things.

Cunningham worked in epidemiology, trying to understand health differences across demographics. With more than 16 years of experience in public health, he has co-authored 28 publications on topics ranging from sleep deprivation to pulmonary disease, with a special focus on how health issues affect minorities. He worked on public health emergencies including Superstorm Sandy, the Ebola outbreak and the Zika virus.

CNN: Parents' 'agonizing' wait for news of missing CDC doctor

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nice catch.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What i found SUPER interesting was this

Three crystals were found in Cunningham’s pockets when his body was recovered. Cunningham, who was last seen leaving work early on Feb. 12, was an avid crystal collector. The ones found on Cunningham were described as "rare crystals."
www.foxnews.com...

Now I know all about protection crystals ...... something strange indeed

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Re: Q #1438

Just thought of this last night and wanted to pass along before I forgot.
In #1438, Q responds to an Anon that the aerial photo was posted as proof this poster was the original posting Q.

Q writes: "IDEN_reconf"...as affirming the Anon was correct.

I noticed the SPACE underline, between the 'N' and the 'r'.
In the Alphabet, 3 letters fall between N and R.
OP and Q.

OP (Original Poster) and Q.

Thought it was a cool thing...whether intentional or not.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

He must have been ready to go public with the truth of "ZIKA" !!!

🔑🔓

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

HIs publications seem normal but you never know how it's related.

Scholar Google link: Timothy J. Cunningham Senior Epidemiologist

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec

In the CNN article it claims internet conspiracy theorists were saying he was a flu vaccine whistle blower, but debunked by police and friends (or family, whatever it said). Seems to me that there is a bit more to his story.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I watched the Embassy opening in Jerusalem, live. What struck me most, was how genuinely joyful everyone looked...and I'm very good at identifying micro-expressions.

I'm VERY much on the fence with Netanyahu, being a good guy. I've long thought of him as a cabal tool. But, he and his wife...Jarod and his wife...and tons of other people present, displayed nothing other than true joy, over the event.

The thing is, for me...is that everyone involved at those levels, of necessity, is embedded in deep state #. There are many multiple constraints on who and how interaction can happen. Certainly, to my mind, no real changes of the planetary power construction, could come from anywhere but the inside.

I liken Prez the Donald's obviously (to my mind) hostile takeover, of the Corporate structure of governance, to the Kennedy boy's attempt. I'm truly hoping for success...and am seeing a plethora of positive indicators. He is just the point man...the face, if you will...of a huge white hat team, though.

Biblical phrophesy aside, this seems quite likely to be a tipping point, in our species' history/future.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well that explains Comeys panic tweets. Report: Rank-and-File FBI Agents Eager to Blow Whistle on Comey, Holder, Lynch

A new report claims that a significant number of rank-and-file FBI agents are chomping at the bit to expose Obama-era leaders, alleging corruption and even criminal violations of the law.

These agents are signaling that the only way they can safely and legally blow the whistle is if Congress subpoenas them individually to provide information about their former bosses.

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Daily Caller.

“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

In a statement to the Daily Caller, an unnamed FBI agent claimed, “Every special agent I have spoken to in the Washington Field Office wants to see McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They feel the same way about Comey.”

“All Congress needs to do is subpoena involved personnel and they will tell you what they know. These are honest people. Leadership cannot stop anyone from responding to a subpoena. Those subpoenaed also get legal counsel provided by the government to represent them,” the agent added.

Future Proves Past:

qanon.pub...

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.76 📁
May 10 2018 22:31:03 (EST)
Rank and File.
DOJ, FBI, C_A, State.
[G-2][Collect]
[SIS Good].
Not Forgotten.
Overcome.
Q
edit on 23-5-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec

His studies in 2018 involved insomnia and sleep disorders.

That immediately made me think of Q's phrase, used several times, "Having trouble sleeping"? or...something to that effect. I think he used this phrase once when referencing a meeting between NP and JD.

The rare crystal thing is veddy intrestink...hmmm.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The goat is correct about the flu and have a look at this news agency.

WHAT WE KNOW
1. Fishermen spotted a body Tuesday night in the Chattahoochee River. It was in a remote area, not easily accessible, according to firefighters. The body was face up in the muddy water.
2. Medical examiners used dental records to identify the body as Cunningham. An autopsy found no signs of trauma or evidence of an underlying medical condition, and drowning is believed to be the cause of death.
3. Cunningham, who was found about 4 miles from his home, was wearing his favorite running shoes. But he did not have his house keys, cell phone or other personal items. Cunningham knew how to swim, police said.

WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
1. Did Cunningham leave his home and intend not to return?
2. How did he end up in the river, and where did he access it?
3. Was the drowning an accident or intentional?

AJC: 3 big unanswered questions in death of CDC’s Cunningham

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join