It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
re Alex Jones and his recent claims that Q is compromised.

Very interesting tidbit from Coldwisdom's thread about Scientology/Eyes Wide Shut:

The strangest thing about this 25 minute interview is that instead of asking her about her involvement in Scientology, Alex Jones instead appears starstruck. But hey, that’s just Alex Jones being Alex Jones. The irony of course being that Scientology has been implicated in tons of human rights violations from forced abortions, involuntary imprisonment, physical abuse, and sexual abuse. And in financial crimes - embezzlement, fraud, and also the largest internal espionage ring ever busted in US history (Project Snow White), just to name a few. Alex had a primo moment to confront Vivian on her hypocrisy and he blew it. 
link to post (includes AJ's interview with Vivian Kubrick)

Also did you catch that: Project Snow White? SW got mentioned several times in crumbs causing much head scratching as to its (probably multiple) meaning(s).

Anyway, could it be that AJ is rather close to Scientology and NXIVM? Is that why he suddenly turned on Q when NXIVM became the focus of some attention?
edit on 15-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Considering AJ has some ties to the C_A, as I believe his progenitors were connected with them, it is very possible he could be mixed up in all of this in a bad way.

It was talked about lightly near the latter half of Part 6 of the on-going discussions here.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
On a side note, and Q has mentioned it to, loosly.

Suicide watch..

I wonder once the indictments start rolling, how many will attempt to suicide their way out rather than face the charges?

Cowards?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So, I open this thread and realize I cannot get past the first 4 posts even after reading for 30 minutes... and even crazier, I realize I haven't even scratched the surface. 

Same here! In part 6 I had honestly spent an hour and a half reading the opening posts and I was still on page 1.
It's a mother f#cking time vampire!

edit on 15-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: erikthegreen

Something's brewing here...

The Q post about Mack- 4/20

Schneiderman resigns- 5/7

That's a 17 day delta

Q = 17

4/20

4 = D
20 = T

Donald Trump.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Here are some more and what about the recently retired Chief Detective Robert Boyce?

Police Officer Robert J. Johnson
Northville Police Department, NY
EOW: Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Cause: Struck by vehicle

Detective Miosotis P. Familia
New York City Police Department, NY
EOW: Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Cause: Gunfire

Trooper Joel R. Davis
New York State Police, NY
EOW: Sunday, July 9, 2017
Cause: Gunfire

PDF 2017 Honor Roll of Heroes

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Since nobody had adressed this. Kinda off topic but kinda not.

@wide-eyes; as a fan of these threads, and as a lurker it's more than frustrating that you propose to the mods to move this thread to rats?

As with most people i never bothered to sign up until i realised you needed a certain amount of posts to read some forums.

I wouldnt be able to read them and this info would recive alot less attention on ats. And the Q series is really easy to surf trough with dashen's indexing. As it has been seen on ATS.

I see no info here (excluding the last two pages) that is could warrant a move to a locked forum.. And Quite frankly it pisses me off a little bit you propose such nonsense.

I have to say, I felt the exact same way.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Some things about #TheGreatAwakening worth noting in a recap.

1. half and infinity constantly under attack. All for a larp?
2. We find out that JL and his wife are into pedo and cults. Who knew? SICK!
3. Mostly silence from Obama, HRC, Podesta. Why are they not defending themselves?
4. Obama and HRC are looking for new sponsors or cover?
5. Bill Gates is on a depopulation mission with his vaccines.
6. Eric Schmidt is tied to the Mayo Clinic.
7. SA was controlling the US by funneling money thru HRC CF.
8. All the vile villains were rounded up in SA and strings cut.
9. SA with a new leader is changing for the better. Freedom for women, seeks peace with Israel etc.
10. Pedo's are being rounded up right and left. Yay!
11. Elysium has been disabled.
12. CIA via Elon Musk and SpaceX was providing nukes to NK. Strings cut.
13. CNN, MSNBC etc. are desperately trying to hold onto ratings by throwing anything they can at President Trump.
14. All the women who accused POTUS have been debunked and ties to Soros has been exposed.
15. Antifa is on it's last leg since strings have been cut there.
16. There has been an increase of FF's to try and change the narrative.
17. Many attempts have been made on Potus' life.
18. Elites and world leaders have been exposed as Moloch/Luciferian worshipers. SICK!
19. Abuse rituals (animal/children/adult) seem to be normal for these elites and the world leaders. SICK!
20. Pedophilia and human trafficking is widespread and is enabled by people like Zuck, Jack, Instagram etc.
21. Organ harvesting is real. Mayo Clinic, Planned Parenthood.
22. NWO turns out to be real and is being disabled before our eyes.
23. Chappaqua fire was an attempt to cover and destroy evidence. AGAIN.
24. Project Mockingbird is real.
25. MKultra mind control is real and worse than we imagined when they by mistake released info they didn't mean too.
26. All the FF's are inside jobs created by mind control and no investigating by the FBI when reported beforehand.
27. The Clinton body count is real and rising.
28. CEO's WW are resigning due to ties with money laundering/pedo/corruption.
29. Political figures are not running for re-election due to ties with bribes/corruption/pedo.
30. Deep State and Shadow Government is real.
31. Obama's and Clinton's have ties to ISIS/MB/KKK.
32. Assassination and kidnapping plans with regards to Potus family.
33. WW corruption is real.
34. Clinton's, McStain's etc foundations are tied to corruption/money laundering/human trafficking/pedo/embezzlement.
35. Red Cross is corrupt.
36. Funds missing from 9/11, Haiti relief, Africa etc.
37. Another depopulation agenda that targets blacks thru PP.
38. White Helmets, UN and WHO guilty of countless crimes.
39. Doc's who seek natural remedies are being murdered at an alarming rate.
40. Whistleblower's are being murdered or silenced like JA.
41. British Royals are being exposed.
42. Reporters who are exposing the pedophilia are being murdered.
43. Vaccines are doing damage to people and big pharma is lobbying to continue pushing the poison on us.
44. Water, food and air are being poisoned daily. GMO's, flouride, chemtrails.
45. Human DNA is being found in our food supply. SICK.
46. PedoGate is real. HRC->Podesta->Alefantis->Silsby etc.
47. There is a Black Pope.
48. Gitmo is being expanded. YAY!
49. Secret Societies are real.
50. CIA has many fronts for funding/blackmail/human trafficking/drugs/arms dealing. PLayboy.
51. NSA/CIA/FBI/Google/FB/Twitter etc is all spying us daily.
52. Obama admin committed numerous crimes and involved foreign tools to help aid them.
53. There was a 16 yr plan to destroy America.
54. U1 should have been prosecuted.
55. Emailgate should have been prosecuted.
56. JFK assassination was planned by CIA/HW Bush/LBJ. He was a threat like Potus is.
57. Titanic and Hindenburg were done to eliminate anyone standing in the way of the Fed Resv.
58. Most airplane crashes are not accidents.
59. MH370 happened so that Rothschilds could keep patents from Freescale.
60. L. Fuddy (who confirmed BO's BC) was only person to die in the plane went down.
61. Election/voter fraud is real. Soros owns many voting machines and dead people/illegals are voting.
62. MS13 was the muscle for Obama and HRC.
63. Seth Rich who found out about Sanders being cheated leaked emails to WL and was killed for it. Justice for Seth Rich.
64. Amtrack collision with GOP on board was a blatant attempt by TPTB to regain control.
65. Loop Capitol is a slush fund for Soros/Cern/Iran (for kickbacks/bribes). Also tied to SEIU.
66. G4S security has ties to Soros/SEIU and FF's.

More being exposed everyday.

great list, we should keep expanding this, its a great way to summarize all the happenings when trying to explain all this to someone new to it.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And in other news the dot's are aligning .Like the stars and planets when they do you get a gravity well or a deep dark black hole that sucks every one near its edge in . This vid by George had me thinking of Babylon falling .

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

originally posted by: samuelsson
Since nobody had adressed this. Kinda off topic but kinda not.

@wide-eyes; as a fan of these threads, and as a lurker it's more than frustrating that you propose to the mods to move this thread to rats?

As with most people i never bothered to sign up until i realised you needed a certain amount of posts to read some forums.

I wouldnt be able to read them and this info would recive alot less attention on ats. And the Q series is really easy to surf trough with dashen's indexing. As it has been seen on ATS.

I see no info here (excluding the last two pages) that is could warrant a move to a locked forum.. And Quite frankly it pisses me off a little bit you propose such nonsense.

I have to say, I felt the exact same way.

I'm sorry you guys feel that way but if this info is as dangerous as is being proposed, I'm getting a little paranoid even posting in these threads when anyone can Google them.

I think I will just go back to lurking myself.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I wonder once the indictments start rolling, how many will attempt to suicide their way out rather than face the charges? Cowards?
One has to take into consideration the other side of that coin called Arkinsided ...just saying

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

www.odmp.org

The two Detectives at the end of the list jumped out to me. All the 9/11 related deaths make me still really mad. Unfortunately these type of deaths are also the perfect cover to not raise suspicion if they got indeed murdered.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Obama is "traveling to foreign locations" before Trump gets there? Can someone cite sources/references for this? That is intriguing..
edit on 15-5-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What about these "suicides"...

January 17, 2017.
Staten Island, Embattled NYPD Hero Found Dead At Home From Gunshot Wound. Officer Yong Yun shot himself on Tuesday morning, January 17, 2017.

January 30, 2017
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Sources have identified an off-duty cop who died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head in Great Kills. Ralph Conde, 33, was found Monday in his home at 57 Tanglewood Drive

March 7, 2017
Police Officer Michael Smith, 47, was off-duty Tuesday when he reportedly shot himself in the head in an apartment in Manhattan Beach, with his girlfriend and her parents inside the apartment, according to the report

March 8, 2017
Gerard Benderoth, 48, shot himself in the head on a Rockland County road Wednesday after being pulled over by agents probing his ties to a Westchester County cop charged with executing four men in a drug deal gone bad.

edit on 15-5-2018 by Moravec because: I was sure I saw some shotguns, but forgot what article...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

here you go fam

that damn weasel O is running scared

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

1. half and infinity constantly under attack. All for a larp?

Can someone please tell me what this means?

7. SA was controlling the US by funneling money thru HRC CF.

Who or what is SA?

11. Elysium has been disabled.

Who or what is Elysium

12. CIA via Elon Musk and SpaceX was providing nukes to NK. Strings cut.

Where did you derive this from?

47. There is a Black Pope.

Who is the Black Pope as in what is his name?

56. JFK assassination was planned by CIA/HW Bush/LBJ. He was a threat like Potus is.

Did you get this from JFK docs that were recently released? What is the evidence for this?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Missed one but it's over the mid 2017 mark. And I'll continue with some from 2018 since it's weird to me. These officers sure shoot themselves a lot!

AUG 13, 2017
An off-duty police officer fatally shot himself at his Queens home Sunday afternoon, police said. The 37-year-old male officer, whose name has not been released, was found dead before 3 p.m. at 113th Ave. by 205th St. in St. Albans, police said.

Not including Sunday's death, four active NYPD officers committed suicide this year, according to NYPD stats.

Jan 13, 2018
The NYPD officer found dead Saturday in an apparent suicide in the Hilton Garden Inn has been identified as Sgt. Joseph Pizzarro, according to sources with knowledge of the investigation.

FEB 26, 2018
A rookie police officer committed suicide inside her Brooklyn home Monday, police sources said. The 24-year-old cop, who joined the NYPD in 2016, was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head inside her house on Troutman St. near Bushwick Ave. in Bushwick about 12:30 p.m.

Apr 21, 2018
NYPD officer dies by suicide
NEW YORK - An on-duty NYPD cop fatally shot himself Friday while parked outside a department facility in the Bronx, authorities said.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What if Iran already has a full-scale nuclear reactor?

I've often wondered about the missing nuclear reactors from Phipps Bend in eastern TN from the 1980s.

There were two issues concerning Iran we were dealing with from 1979- the first was the cash for military equipment Iran paid the U.S. for but never received, which was returned by Obama a few years ago, right? The second- they also paid for a nuclear reactor in 1979 that they supposedly never received...however that paid-for nuclear reactor was never part of the dialogue; Iran never squawked and said "Hey, we want our nuclear reactor money back, too!" It was just...forgotten.

Except I don't believe it was forgotten. I am highly suspicious somebody somewhere went ahead and got Iran their nuclear reactor, paid for courtesy of the U.S. taxpayers.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieAtTheGap

There is a lot forgotten. There is a lot that has never been told. Seems that the Q story, in the least, points out the complacency that fell across the USA and essentially the world. Busy lives - bills to pay and disengagement from paying attention is what has got us in this predicament. Time flys regardless if your having fun or not.
imo

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Interesting from that video that Lord Peter Mandelson is shown thru most of it (in red hard hat with younger Deripaska)... but not mentioned?

Mandelson was a senior Labour government minister under Tony Blair with a reputation of being a bit like a Rasputin.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join